TTY: Morrissey to be interviewed by Larry King (Aug. 17. 2015)

Re: TTY: Larry King

Morrissey will be interviewed by famed American television host Larry King on August 17th. Larry King has conducted over 30,000 television interviews. Mr King hosted Larry King Live at CNN for 25 years, and also wrote a column for USA Today for 20 years. He has received ten Cable ACE Awards and two Peabody Awards, and he has been inducted into the National Radio Hall of Fame, the Broadcasters Hall of Fame, and is a recipient of the Golden Mike Award for Lifetime Achievement.

http://true-to-you.net/morrissey_news_150731_02

wow so i didnt expect that. should be great

Sell out tours, receiving awards here there and everywhere, Larry King waiting in the wings to interview him, and yet the useless record companies still stay away. Surely there are enough sane and like-minded people like us to justify a record deal. Are all those so-called fans too cheap to buy a CD or too lazy to stray from their keyboards where they download everything for free? Modern radio is unlistenable. I'd prefer to hear static coming from my speakers.

Acton, i just to day bought my second deluxe edition of WPINOB. Gave the first one away. Not only did i have to shell out 199 kr for something i dont like at all. i have the additonal delight of being horrified all over again by lyrics such as: , allan Ginsbergs tears shampoo his beard, true grit, true blue kill crazy!, and if you break your legs dont come running to me and finally the worst gaga in malaga.
i dont know if im loyal or insane. now if you exuse me im going to put on Kiss me alot and a tin foil hat and go drool in a corner

Last edited by a moderator:
I've submitted this question because I think it will have an interesting answer and it is something that Mozza doesn't talk about much (and we all know he doesn't like to be asked the same questions).

It's been 24 years since you performed any of you performed any of your songs from Kill Uncle. Despite describing it in 'Autobiography' as "pasty and pale" songs like 'Sing Your Life' sounded spectacularly good live. Do you think you will ever perform any of them again?

Can't wait ! Will now forward emails to Larry to fill him in on Lord CrankFraud regarding thirty three years of cheese and dairy whilst singing the gimmick song ! Just like I did with Alan Carr.

Tik tok tik tok !

Benny-the-British-Butcher ������
After the disaster with Anna Pauquin's Bisexual questions what's he going to do with Humansexual.

Acton, i just to day bought my second deluxe edition of WPINOB. Gave the first one away. Not only did i have to shell out 199 kr for something i dont like at all. i have the additonal delight of being horrified all over again by lyrics such as: , allan Ginsbergs tears shampoo his beard, true grit, true blue kill crazy!, and if you break your legs dont come running to me and finally the worst gaga in malaga.
i dont know if im loyal or insane. now if you exuse me im going to put on Kiss me alot and a tin foil hat and go drool in a corner

You didn't have to.

You didn't have to.

I felt bad that I did not have his record. I must be loyal to mozzie. What if we meet and I don't have the record for him to sign. But propably crazy :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe it's a stupid question but will the interview be pre-recorded and then shown on Aug. 17?

I asked what his favourite cheese was. Hope this question gets through.

I've submitted this question because I think it will have an interesting answer and it is something that Mozza doesn't talk about much (and we all know he doesn't like to be asked the same questions).

It's been 24 years since you performed any of you performed any of your songs from Kill Uncle. Despite describing it in 'Autobiography' as "pasty and pale" songs like 'Sing Your Life' sounded spectacularly good live. Do you think you will ever perform any of them again?

thats a good one and can kinda connects with a question i like. with such a long career, and a popular one to boot, do you feel trapped by your younger persona at times and do you struggle to maintain yourself as an evolving individual with evolving opinions and how do you reconcile yourself to this while avoiding being misunderstood in the present. it must be nice to see the past as so successful but it at times must as be a double edged sword. hes talked about this before but i still think it relevant and it can allow him to elaborate

After reading the below interview with Larry I think they share some common ground that they can talk about. Jon Stewart, Bill Maher, generally Larrys huge love of comedy and humour. Also he loves Frank Sinatra and even did his last ever television interview. Interesting.

http://www.esquire.com/entertainment/tv/interviews/a33320/larry-king-quotes/

I find this part of the interview particularly screams "Moz" for me.

What do you want in an interview?

What you want in an interview is four things: You want someone who can explain what they do very well, who can have a sense of humor and hopefully is self-deprecating, who has a bit of a chip on their shoulder, and passion. If you have passion, a chip on the shoulder, a sense of humor, and you can explain what you do very well, it doesn't matter if you're a plumber or a singer or a politician. If you have those four things, you are interesting.

can someone ask for an update on kerrygold the album? will rose garden still be included?

thats a good one and can kinda connects with a question i like. with such a long career, and a popular one to boot, do you feel trapped by your younger persona at times and do you struggle to maintain yourself as an evolving individual with evolving opinions and how do you reconcile yourself to this while avoiding being misunderstood in the present. it must be nice to see the past as so successful but it at times must as be a double edged sword. hes talked about this before but i still think it relevant and it can allow him to elaborate

Yeah! That's a great question, which of course means that neither of our questions will be asked and he'll just be given the standard and repetitive "why do you think that eating meat is bad?" Which has been asked 1000 times! Or something along those lines...

Bump - 2 pm tomorrow

omg, if any stupid questions send him into a tissy and cancels San diego so help me God....

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom