TTY: Morrissey, tonight in Sao Paulo

UPDATE 2:35 AM PT:

An anonymous person posted a link to the source of the image, @stracy1675 / Twitter.

An anonymous person sends the link:

Morrissey, tonight in Sao Paulo - true-to-you.net
20 November 2015

facebook_1448066793505.jpg

Related item:

Last edited:
And who's electing to post all those offensive shit posts on M-solo?
Your own Tourette-afflicted mind.

So f***ing what? Who elected to post it on TTY? Jackass.

It's a simple picture with a caption. How does this hurt anybody? Except you apparently. I can't remember ONE positive
thing you posted in the last couple of years. Of course you are going to point out now that there was NOTHING positive
in recent years to post. How predictable. Oh, and we will soon have another boring discussion about who posts what on
TTY. Who cares?

And who's electing to post all those offensive shit posts on M-solo?
Your own Tourette-afflicted mind.

Like the original image? Oh dear. Stop being professionally offended and get your head out of your arse.

Silly Steven is no longer relevant.

Please unite and download The Eagles of Death Metal singing SAVE A PRAYER. For all the victims of Paris

Save a prayer is a song by that relevant 80s pop band DURAN DURAN

Benny-the-British-Butcher

What he is actually saying is:

"I was just reminding Damon that if he needs to go the toilet, to use the one in the hotel corridor.

I went into the en suite this morning and lying in the toilet bowl water was what looked like 3 or 4 partially eaten Maltezers. After weeping on the bathroom floor for 45 minutes, I managed to ring room service who dealt with it."

So f***ing what? Who elected to post it on TTY? Jackass.

WHO did elect to post it on TTY? You obviously think it was Morrissey, so prove it. Go on, prove it. Show me one iota of proof. I DEMAND proof. Where is your proof. Come on, 'P.', f***ing prove it. PROVE IT, PROVE IT, PROVE IT. Have you proved it yet? Come on, we await your proof... twat!

WHO did elect to post it on TTY? You obviously think it was Morrissey, so prove it. Go on, prove it. Show me one iota of proof. I DEMAND proof. Where is your proof. Come on, 'P.', f***ing prove it. PROVE IT, PROVE IT, PROVE IT. Have you proved it yet? Come on, we await your proof... twat!

Once again, I remind dullards that the burden of proof is on the one asking. Clearly we have another mentally unspectacular one here who goes by the motto: Good=Morrissey; bad=Julia.

- - - Updated - - -

It's a simple picture with a caption. How does this hurt anybody? Except you apparently. I can't remember ONE positive
thing you posted in the last couple of years. Of course you are going to point out now that there was NOTHING positive
in recent years to post. How predictable. Oh, and we will soon have another boring discussion about who posts what on
TTY. Who cares?

Seeing as you're clearly too lazy to dig out such posts, I'll do it for you later. By the way, has it ever occurred to you that the lack of positive posts from any user might just be down to the lack of something to be positive about? Or are you one of those people that would praise unpraiseworthy material...just because?

However it ended up being posted on TYY, (it seems inconceivable that anything ends up there without Morrissey's express consent) the most important thing is its another MAJOR record company bigwig that he has fallen fowl of, thus reducing further the chance of another album release.

He really has the diplomatic skills of a barrel bomb.

Oh the delicious irony (and grotesque lack of self-awareness) of So_Lowists calling out others for a lack of taste.

Where? Where did that happen? I was commenting on the downward spiral of the quality of TTY posts. Clearly this passed you by.

@Uncleskinny - don't waste your time on these fair weathered "fans" that joined the fray in the past 10 years or less. They obviously don't have a clue, let alone show proper respect.
This site, and really Morrissey in general are nearly 180 degrees different from the good 'ol days. I'm saddened more and more by the lack of comradery and kindness that used to pulse thru Morrissey-Solo. It's almost as if these newer fans are the spawns of the worst parts of what Morrissey has become. Morrissey was right, money changes everything,.

So it's come to this.

How is it that you're always first to post? Do you sit by the computer refreshing the main page every five seconds hoping for Morrissey to say something you disapprove of so you can spring into action?

@Uncleskinny - don't waste your time on these fair weathered "fans" that joined the fray in the past 10 years or less. They obviously don't have a clue, let alone show proper respect.
This site, and really Morrissey in general are nearly 180 degrees different from the good 'ol days. I'm saddened more and more by the lack of comradery and kindness that used to pulse thru Morrissey-Solo. It's almost as if these newer fans are the spawns of the worst parts of what Morrissey has become. Morrissey was right, money changes everything,.

tumblr_nib2jvZVLw1sixwgco1_250.gif

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom