TTY: @morrissey59 Instagram account is bogus

Last edited by a moderator:
Dinosaurs don't do insta-thingy.
T T Y is where it's at people (r o f l )

Benny-the-British-Butcher

tty confirms its not official, confirming it is likely official. the' i was being constructed at the hospital while downing vodka martinis with damon at the luxury hotel' syndrome. 'mporium is not really me tho it works for me and takes its marching orders directly from the hotel.'
think what you will people.

come to think of it, has moz ever been inside of a hotel that is not five star? that doesnt have a sauna?

tty confirms its not official, confirming it is likely official. the' i was being constructed at the hospital while downing vodka martinis with damon at the luxury hotel' syndrome. 'mporium is not really me tho it works for me and takes its marching orders directly from the hotel.'

come to think of it, has moz ever been inside of a hotel that is not five star? that doesnt have a sauna?

:straightface: believe in the Smiths days... he stayed in some pretty awful hotels.

Why shouldn't he stay at the 5 star hotels? Are you jealous that you didn't step your foot in one? Do you really think he is going to pick Super8 (or worse), just in case he might run into you?

if johnny and the other lads had been content with sleeping in the van, moz would have been able better accommodations, 5 star accommodations to be exact. depriving moz of his beauty sleep make him irascible and difficult.
one would think moz descends from royal lineage. he did create the 'vocal melodies' whatever that may be, as opposed to the plain melody composed by johnny.

Yes except that was 30 years ago.

Well, If you read the anons post. Anon asked 'has moz ever been inside a hotel that is not 5 star?' And so I informed/reminded said anon that yes he has.

Last edited:
Why shouldn't he stay at the 5 star hotels? Are you jealous that you didn't step your foot in one? Do you really think he is going to pick Super8 (or worse), just in case he might run into you?

:lbf:

Well, If you read the anons post. Anon asked 'has moz ever been inside a hotel that is not 5 star?' And so I informed/reminded said anon that yes he has.

About 5 star hotels, maybe M-solow Staatspolizei greatest wish is:
"People point to Reading Gaol and say, That is where the artistic life leads a man..."

He spends a lot of time in hotels and probably requires certain amenities and he has the money so who cares? I won't stay in under 4 stars. He manages tour schedule from the road, this probably requires a bit more than a room and TV.

He spends a lot of time in hotels and probably requires certain amenities and he has the money so who cares? I won't stay in under 4 stars. He manages tour schedule from the road, this probably requires a bit more than a room and TV.

No, his crew, assistant and road manager manage the tour.

but all moz does is whinge about how much suffering he does. 'forget me but not my suffering.' etc
you cant suffer when you spend all your days in the comfort and luxury of 5 star hotels that are being paid by your devotees, who by the way, have to sit thru the same hour set list over and over again paying inflated prices.
5 star accommodations are the ultimate ticket inflators.
only the royal family has a similar attraction towards top luxury hotels.

if it was up to moz we would never know he has ever set foot in a five star hotel. hed have it said that he was hospitalized all the time.
its thru the diligent crank work of benny brummie jb skinny and a few others that the true facts have come to light. now he has no option but to admit his stays in luxury hotels the world over while his fans eat carrot cake.

but all moz does is whinge about how much suffering he does. 'forget me but not my suffering.' etc
you cant suffer when you spend all your days in the comfort and luxury of 5 star hotels that are being paid by your devotees, who by the way, have to sit thru the same hour set list over and over again paying inflated prices.
5 star accommodations are the ultimate ticket inflators.
only the royal family has a similar attraction towards top luxury hotels.

He does do interviews for 5* luxury hotel group glossy magazines, maybe this is how he keeps the cost of his and Damons luxury lifestyle needs down.
It's laughable really the Pestana group glossy magazine was full of fur coats, luxury meat/cheese dishes, high end motor guzzlers with leather interiors.

Oh he's such a committed vegan is "our Steven" you know !

CrankFraud strikes again eh !
You have to laugh don't you.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom