TTY: new photo by Sam Esty Rayner

I'm sure it's an affectation, like his fake bruises and band-aids. Where I live stripes in the eyebrows or on the side of the head, like Vanilla Ice had, show what gang you're in.

I'm sure it's an affectation, like his fake bruises and band-aids. Where I live stripes in the eyebrows or on the side of the head, like Vanilla Ice had, show what gang you're in.

Vanilla Ice would make a great cover star for Morrissey's next single. Or Milli Vanilli.

best
BB

Nonsense. Morrissey explicity denied he was 'homosexual', thus inviting entirely legitimate enquiries as to the nature of his sexuality. Having fudged the issue with 'celibate', he then retreated behind the preposterous neologism of 'humsexual'. Either he is asexual, heterosexual or his denial of homsexuality is fraudulent. Nobody else cares. He issued the denial, hence the legitimate questioning of what 'humasexual' is meant to encompass.

best
BB

- - - Updated - - -

I'm typing, not speaking. Do you use your tongue to compose your comments? Probably. Next!

best
BB

Are any of you aware that he may be panisexual? Meaning whoever he finds himself attracted to, its not about gender or sexuality,,,just their mind and face??? My biggest bet is Pansexual, though he'll still deny any sexuality at all...yet he suites it most (or demisexuality).

Are any of you aware that he may be panisexual? Meaning whoever he finds himself attracted to, its not about gender or sexuality,,,just their mind and face??? My biggest bet is Pansexual, though he'll still deny any sexuality at all...yet he suites it most (or demisexuality).

Oh do 4ck off ! He's a shy puff why are we dancing round the lavender scented maypole it's pathetic in this day and age.
Some of my best friends bat for the other team who gives a 4ck ?

Benny-the-British-Butcher

As far as I'm concerned he's trolled sexual identity politics/radical Queer in exactly the same Careerist way that he's trolled Animal Liberation and the Oslo/Paris/Brighton terrorist attacks. The most likely explanation is that he was traumatised by Catholic Guilt about homoerotic desire and concocted the 'celibate/humasexual' smokescreen to avoid addressing his dysfunction. Nobody who's survived his bizarre ramblings on male sexuality in 'List of the Lost' could conclude anything other than that he is f***ed up and full of self-loathing about his sexual desires. I couldn't care less other than to note it as yet another pathological response to the existential challenges that life presents. His 'heterosexual' video for 'Kiss Me A Lot' appeared to me as nothing more than a cry for help. OR he might just have a tiny penis and not be able to deal with that biological fact. He should just drop his pants and let Terry Richardson snap away, he's beyond any dignity now so nothing he does or say from now on is of any consequence beyond providing additonal LOLs.

best
BB

[Q
UOTE=g23;1986945284]I've got mine for May. I'm excited to buckle up for a 3 hour set.
so

sounds like a nightmare.[/QUOTE]

Say what you will, but there are other bands in the world to enjoy apart from Morrissey. Bands that realize people enjoy hearing them sing
instead of go through the motions while saying ridiculously crass and offensive things for attention.

"And all I saw on channel four, were the clumsy rants of a media whore..."

Such a shame for the tens of thousands of people who've bought tickets for the shows. They're going to be gut-wrenched that you've told them he was a has-been in 1990.
I know, every show nearly immediately sold out on two massive tours, necessitating a scramble to secure additional nights in multiple cities to meet the demand, and all without a record label! Not even a desperate photograph or ten, or repeated and increasingly undignified pleas for attention.

Robert Smith and company have to be gutted.

They should take a page from Morrissey's book.

Just not the one about bulbous salutations...

As far as I'm concerned he's trolled sexual identity politics/radical Queer in exactly the same Careerist way that he's trolled Animal Liberation and the Oslo/Paris/Brighton terrorist attacks. The most likely explanation is that he was traumatised by Catholic Guilt about homoerotic desire and concocted the 'celibate/humasexual' smokescreen to avoid addressing his dysfunction. Nobody who's survived his bizarre ramblings on male sexuality in 'List of the Lost' could conclude anything other than that he is f***ed up and full of self-loathing about his sexual desires. I couldn't care less other than to note it as yet another pathological response to the existential challenges that life presents. His 'heterosexual' video for 'Kiss Me A Lot' appeared to me as nothing more than a cry for help. OR he might just have a tiny penis and not be able to deal with that biological fact. He should just drop his pants and let Terry Richardson snap away, he's beyond any dignity now so nothing he does or say from now on is of any consequence beyond providing additonal LOLs.

best
BB

Ov5rIm8.png

Who could have foreseen that in the year 2015 Morrissey would have video sluts? At least George Michael used to appear in the same shots. Remember the "Father Figure" video that inspired Neil Tennant to write "Bet She's Not Your Girlfriend?" Anyway, this post is really spot on. What is that Tennessee Williams story where the man lets his boss' wife's brother come to live with him?

Oh do 4ck off ! He's a shy puff why are we dancing round the lavender scented maypole it's pathetic in this day and age.
Some of my best friends bat for the other team who gives a 4ck ?

Benny-the-British-Butcher ������

Isn't it obvious what he is? He had lived with a man and a woman, therefore, he is bisexual. He just doesn't like the word, so he invented a new one. Kind of like Gwyneth Paltrow invented the conscious uncoupling - sounds much more interesting than a divorce.
I don't care what he is. It's none of our business and he should not feel obligated to explain to us anything. I wish him happiness with or without another person.

best
BB

Why don't you send us your selfie so we shall all see how proper dick looks like. But I think we already got the picture. You are a perverted SOB and yet again have gone too far.

Isn't it obvious what he is? He had lived with a man and a woman, therefore, he is bisexual. He just doesn't like the word, so he invented a new one. Kind of like Gwyneth Paltrow invented the conscious uncoupling - sounds much more interesting than a divorce.
I don't care what he is. It's none of our business and he should not feel obligated to explain to us anything. I wish him happiness with or without another person.

L O L yet again ! This woman you speak of, can you give me some more concrete evidence apart from a name such as "Tina Invisable" .

All my puff friends think he should just get on with being puff maurice.

Well, first of all who said my post was directly aimed at you? I didn't implicate any one user or identify any 'Anonymous' tropes in particular. But I could have been referring to anyone. It seems you've made a decision to quite urgently justify the nature of your contribution to this site.

Regardless of the love and hate argument, I think your reply as above optimises the role of the celeb-bating internet troll: you just want to upset the equilibrium... the internet is a wonderful tool for trying to do that because it provides a link into their lives via social media and internet forums where your comments are waiting to be read, and also because it offers total anonymity. It's the Noughties equivalent to the breather on the end of the 'phone.

I've made my thoughts on Paris known in other threads, should you care to read them. In terms of my connection to Morrissey and his music, I like to think that I judge each story posted on this site with the merit it deserves. I enjoy the music, and a small part of me is curious about the drama that is the present day Morrissey career. There is nothing to untangle in terms of my 'emotional involvement'; I admire him as an artist, I enjoy his music and I am fascinated by some of the enigma he even now continues to portray. And that's really it.

gold again, :thumb:

Awwwww ! Bless your cotton socks for putting your toe back in the water K S,

Benny-the-British-Butcher ������

oh but these waters are bloody and full of piranha !

'Just because you chose to put Morrissey on a pedestal and act out his fantasy of 'fan', don't assume everyone in his audience did. I didn't. I do not worship idols.' - BrummieBoy

aah, BUT YOU DO ,you do! ... Every time you and the CULT OF HATE post here.... you
put M up high on a pedestal. Because who knows what would happen IF you could... touch !

:lbf:

You see.. Some put M up on a pedestal out of love. And some put M up on a pedestal out of hate. You obviously choose the latter... And we can tell.. by your Lavender scented posts.

So type way my little ones....

For there's NO ESCAPE from the man you really love.

;)

Last edited:
L O L yet again ! This woman you speak of, can you give me some more concrete evidence apart from a name such as "Tina Invisable" .

All my puff friends think he should just get on with being puff maurice.

+1
nobody but the deluded cult believes that tina nonsense. mozz couldnt puffier if he tried. even his cult can help themselves from being puffy. its a 'darling' and similar puff.

'Just because you chose to put Morrissey on a pedestal and act out his fantasy of 'fan', don't assume everyone in his audience did. I didn't. I do not worship idols.' - BrummieBoy

aah, BUT YOU DO ,you do! ... Every time you and the CULT OF HATE post here.... you
put M up high on a pedestal. Because who knows what would happen IF you could... touch !

You see.. Some put M up on a pedestal out of love. And some put M up on a pedestal out of hate. You obviously choose the latter... And we can tell.. by your Lavender scented posts.

;)

Yeah. There is so much no escape, that when last time Morrissey played in my town,just a few months ago, i didn't bother going. I wasn't going to pay to hear his substandard band or a lame pun on my town's name only to be carried out if i didn't like his shitty sense of humour.

;)

'Ketamine Sun', 'Poet' & 'VeganCro' try to convince BrummieBoy that he is part of The Cult of Morrissey. LOL!

best
BB

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah. There is so much no escape, that when last time Morrissey played in my town,just a few months ago, i didn't bother going. I wasn't going to pay to hear his substandard band or a lame pun on my town's name only to be carried out if i didn't like his shitty sense of humour.

Funny... My post says in another way...

The more you and others like the 'Silly B's' (THE CULT OF HATE) post here... the closer HE gets ! :lbf:

So yes, there is NO escape my self-deluded one's....

'there's a soft voice singing in your head
who can this be?
I do believe it's ' .....

;)

Last edited:
Funny... My post says in another way...

The more you and others like the 'Silly B's' (THE CULT OF HATE) post here... the closer HE gets ! :lbf:

So yes, there is NO escape my self-deluded one's....

'there's a soft voice singing in your head
who can this be?
I do believe it's ' .....

;)

Boz Boorer, Julia and 'the nephew' challenge #ProfitFromParis investigators at LAX:

best
BB

Last edited by a moderator:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom