TTY now showing a photo of Morrissey with Iggy Pop

Apologies - I forgot the link:o

Very nice! :)

Morrissey must be quite excited about it to instruct Julia to put it on TTY!

Thank you. This made my day.

Two great icons of music together in one photo. Notice how the photographer used the panoramic lens just to fit these men's combined greatness into one photo.

Iggy recently celebrated his 60th birthday by stage diving into the crowd at his concert.

Didn't realise Iggy was so small. I know Moz is quite a big man but Iggy looks tiny. He looks quite tall on stage.

Iggy recently celebrated his 60th birthday by stage diving into the crowd at his concert.

A friend of mine had front row seats for that show. Apparently Iggy tore the place up. The man is a marvel - sixty and still posessed.

As for Morrissey, two months and two days is too long...

Didn't realise Iggy was so small. I know Moz is quite a big man but Iggy looks tiny. He looks quite tall on stage.

Yes, he wrote a song about it if I recall entitled 5'2"

Quoth: "Notice how the photographer used the panoramic lens just to fit these men's combined greatness into one photo."

The photog wanted to be sure to include that lovely dinosaur pic on the wall. An editorial comment, perhaps? Let's hope not.

P.S. Doesn't Morrissey look devastatingly handsome ...

Last edited:
VERY nice! When was this taken??? anybody?

The Stooges played Los Angeles April 23 -- I believe that was when this was taken. So last Friday, same day as the Jimmy Kimmel show.

They look really amused that they're having a photo taken together :D

I Only have Iggy's best of but i always listen to it.

When the page was uploading, i thought "who's the blond chick?" but then i realized it was Iggy with a Jennifer Aniston hairdo.

The photog wanted to be sure to include that lovely dinosaur pic on the wall. An editorial comment, perhaps? Let's hope not.

P.S. Doesn't Morrissey look devastatingly handsome ...

Ah, ha, ha, yes, I see the dinosaur pic on the wall. That's classic.

I agree, Morrissey looks amazing, and only Iggy can make "haggard" pass as chic.

Very cool.

That dinosaur picture looks very Scientology or Mormon looking. A guy reading a book while the dino's a munching. More LDS than Scientology though.

I wonder what the setting is...dressing room of concert venue?

Back
Top Bottom