TTY: Outside of Morrissey's hotel in Asuncion, Paraguay, 7 December 2015

Stop beginning every sentence with "dude". Are you a surfer? A sk8er boi?

And, do you also believe in Santa Clause?

first you disrespect the older peeps here, now it the younger crowd. outside of your leader moz is there anyone you like?

what is sk8er boi ffs?

It's weird but reading this last page I just substituted MJ with morrissey and it just sounds just like a regular conversation on the forum. Same back and forth, same passion, same differences in communication. I just thought that was funny.

As far as the video. It is cute that people who like the music are there to express their adoration. Nothing wrong with that, I did a bit of it myself many many years ago. For morrissey and us fans that many years ago, I think all around it was fun. But it's like a bubble of time. Watching the video I am an older person who thinks that is cute, but not felt anymore. I don't have the illusion that is where I want to return. But again watching the video, with the context that this is only a sliver of the enthusiasm he has received in the past, I find it odd that is shown, and strikes in me, yes you have people who still love your music . Stuff like this is predictive and psychological, I.e. I put flowers in my pocket, people bring me flowers. I wonder if it he gets his self worth from the music, or this behavior from people.

yeah i agree. It was wrong, but i don't think he thought of what he was doing. Also, i love that you talked about not believing the media trash and stuff, yet some people here who know nothing about the mj cases are posting videos, where they supposedly proved mj was a pedophile. Like honestly, first of all we are talking about his talent and second, why do people believe everything some "source" tell them. Like think for yourself and stop trusting tabloids. Also, leave mj alone, he's dead and cannot defend himself anymore just saying ;)

Gregor Samsa brought it up. He was angry that someone thought Jackson was sick and disturbed, which he clearly was, physically anyway. A lot of his music is about his problems and his unhappiness.

I didn't wake up today and think I should try to prove MJ was a pedo, but Gregor Samsa said he wasn't, and asked for evidence to the contrary. Maybe he wasn't a pedo. Maybe he just liked sleeping with boys. Maybe the alarms on his bedroom door were in case someone broke in to kidnap him. Maybe he hired a private investigator, who went to prison for intimidating witnesses in other cases, because the guy was the best. Anthony Pellicano: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Pellicano This same person claims Michael Jackson did "far worse" to young boys than molest them. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-Jackson-did-far-worse-molest-young-boys.html
The thing is, you can give Jackson the benefit of the doubt because, in the first trial the boy's stepfather, after allowing Jackson to live in his home and share a room with his stepson, a proven fact, was also a screenwriter who tried to make a deal not to go to the police if he got a deal to have three of his scripts made into films.
In the second trial, no molestation was proven but it was established that Jackson gave alcohol to children, the famous "Jesus juice." Jackson had powerful "enemies" who might have been able to orchestrate some of these things, but, if you were so sad and disturbed that you needed to be surrounded by children at all times... first of all, consider that... and if you then paid out $20 million to buy off a child from testifying against you, would you continue to surround yourself with little boys?
And Jackson's own words are that his "wife" Debbie Rowe gave him children "as a gift. She knew I wanted to be a father." Really?
So, no "pedo" wasn't proven but getting upset about calling him sick and disturbed is ridiculous. That is putting it mildly. And no one does those things except pedos. If he was not a pedo he had some form of mental illness. You can find interviews on youtube where his own words are enough. You don't need to make it up. There were reasons he was called "Wacko Jacko." You can still think he was a great talent but you can't argue he should have been allowed to be around other people's children with no supervision.

I didn't start the topic of, "Was Jackson a pedo?" Don't get mad that someone asked for evidence, and it was posted.

Gregor Samsa brought it up. He was angry that someone thought Jackson was sick and disturbed, which he clearly was, physically anyway. A lot of his music is about his problems and his unhappiness.

I didn't wake up today and think I should try to prove MJ was a pedo, but Gregor Samsa said he wasn't, and asked for evidence to the contrary. Maybe he wasn't a pedo. Maybe he just liked sleeping with boys. Maybe the alarms on his bedroom door were in case someone broke in to kidnap him. Maybe he hired a private investigator, who went to prison for intimidating witnesses in other cases, because the guy was the best. Anthony Pellicano: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Pellicano This same person claims Michael Jackson did "far worse" to young boys than molest them. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-Jackson-did-far-worse-molest-young-boys.html
The thing is, you can give Jackson the benefit of the doubt because, in the first trial the boy's stepfather, after allowing Jackson to live in his home and share a room with his stepson, a proven fact, was also a screenwriter who tried to make a deal not to go to the police if he got a deal to have three of his scripts made into films.
In the second trial, no molestation was proven but it was established that Jackson gave alcohol to children, the famous "Jesus juice." Jackson had powerful "enemies" who might have been able to orchestrate some of these things, but, if you were so sad and disturbed that you needed to be surrounded by children at all times... first of all, consider that... and if you then paid out $20 million to buy off a child from testifying against you, would you continue to surround yourself with little boys?
And Jackson's own words are that his "wife" Debbie Rowe gave him children "as a gift. She knew I wanted to be a father." Really?
So, no "pedo" wasn't proven but getting upset about calling him sick and disturbed is ridiculous. That is putting it mildly. And no one does those things except pedos. If he was not a pedo he had some form of mental illness. You can find interviews on youtube where his own words are enough. You don't need to make it up. There were reasons he was called "Wacko Jacko." You can still think he was a great talent but you can't argue he should have been allowed to be around other people's children with no supervision.

I didn't start the topic of, "Was Jackson a pedo?" Don't get mad that someone asked for evidence, and it was posted.

omg stop with this crap. No one ever asked for evidecence jfc. You just wanted to starting something (no pun intended) . Also the dailymail and wikipedia as your sources???? please stop ur embarrassing yourself. Also, people are trying to get back in topic, which is morrissey and the video he posted. At least go off anon

It's weird but reading this last page I just substituted MJ with morrissey and it just sounds just like a regular conversation on the forum. Same back and forth, same passion, same differences in communication. I just thought that was funny.

As far as the video. It is cute that people who like the music are there to express their adoration. Nothing wrong with that, I did a bit of it myself many many years ago. For morrissey and us fans that many years ago, I think all around it was fun. But it's like a bubble of time. Watching the video I am an older person who thinks that is cute, but not felt anymore. I don't have the illusion that is where I want to return. But again watching the video, with the context that this is only a sliver of the enthusiasm he has received in the past, I find it odd that is shown, and strikes in me, yes you have people who still love your music . Stuff like this is predictive and psychological, I.e. I put flowers in my pocket, people bring me flowers. I wonder if it he gets his self worth from the music, or this behavior from people.

I've always wondered this. I mean, i knows he likes to tour because of the money, but i also believed that he loves adoration and makes him feel worthy. Like he needs to feel beloved idk :confused:

omg stop with this crap. No one ever asked for evidecence jfc. You just wanted to starting something (no pun intended) . Also the dailymail and wikipedia as your sources???? please stop ur embarrassing yourself. Also, people are trying to get back in topic, which is morrissey and the video he posted. At least go off anon

Which part of the wikipedia link about Anthony Pellicano are you disputing? I put it there in case you haven't heard of him. He worked for Jackson and other celebrities. He has a history of intimidating witnesses. He went to prison for explosives and other charges.
He gave an interview to the Daily Mail where he did say Jackson did worse than molest little boys. That doesn't mean it's true but it also doesn't make it a bad source.
Then we've got this.
And how in hell is calling a person (who is unable to defend himself) "sadly sick and disturbed" not the same as being against him? One has every right to be against whoever they like, but stand for it, and be prepared for a debate. f***ing moron.

Which is what I replied to. I'd drop it if I were you because I haven't said anything I can't defend.
I notice the parts about him sleeping with little boys didn't make your edit. That's because you know that no rational person could defend it. Now, if you want to get back on topic, be my guest.

Este foro cada día se convierte en un basural de seudo fanáticos de Morrissey, desaparescan mal nacidos, de seguro su fanatismo color azul es mas valioso que estos chicos que vieron por primera vez al Moz, vayanse a la reshusha gringos de mierda.

Which part of the wikipedia link about Anthony Pellicano are you disputing? I put it there in case you haven't heard of him. He worked for Jackson and other celebrities. He has a history of intimidating witnesses. He went to prison for explosives and other charges.
He gave an interview to the Daily Mail where he did say Jackson did worse than molest little boys. That doesn't mean it's true but it also doesn't make it a bad source.
Then we've got this.

Which is what I replied to. I'd drop it if I were you because I haven't said anything I can't defend.
I notice the parts about him sleeping with little boys didn't make your edit. That's because you know that no rational person could defend it. Now, if you want to get back on topic, be my guest.

michael jackson was a perv. everybody knows it.

Este foro cada día se convierte en un basural de seudo fanáticos de Morrissey, desaparescan mal nacidos, de seguro su fanatismo color azul es mas valioso que estos chicos que vieron por primera vez al Moz, vayanse a la reshusha gringos de mierda.

vete a cagar indio de mierda.

por tu español se nota que eres chilena. Primero que todo, si bien este es un foro dedicado a moz, eso no significa que este exento de criticas, y seamos honestas, estos últimos años sus declaraciones han dejado harto que desear. Se nota que eres de esos fans enceguecidos que cree que Morrissey no se puede equivocar, pero sabemos que esa no es la verdad. Además, varios aca no somos gringos asi que ubicate un poco mejor :D

adios cholito.

Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon. Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol. Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

michael jackson was a perv. everybody knows it.

1. Something happens to all men after certain age. They are all charming up until about 40, then they turn into animals.
2. You don't see women being sexual predators molesting children (at least not nearly as many as men).

I'm sorry Skinny. So if a post/reply isn't directed at a specific user, then I/they shouldn't reply?

Because I was only trying to give you my side of the 'story' in explaining to Gregor that he misread my post.
And you were replying to a post of his that was a reply to my post. So I don't see a reason for you to write to me with 'Keep your f***ing nose out'., Because I was involved in the previous exchanges. I wasn't criticizing your 'Bravo' remark...I just wanted to explain my side of it.

Hey, Uncle Skinny is having the happiest year of his life so don't f*** it up, maggot!

yeah i agree :thumb:

Obviously The Beatles were a hugely important band and mean so much to people...but..... despite their many fantastic songs I find them too melodic and lacking in edge. Some people find Morrissey hard to listen to because he makes you work when you first hear his songs. Great lyrics, chorus where it shouldn't be, sometimes serious subject matter, falsettos occasionally, etc etc. I'd take Moz any day over 'she loves me, she doesn't love me' style songs from The Beatles. Only so many syrupy lovesongs I can listen to.
Moz has the great melodies too and he works wonders with the stuff he is handed by his songwriting band, and he will always have an edge that most other bands are lacking.

Obviously The Beatles were a hugely important band and mean so much to people...but..... despite their many fantastic songs I find them too melodic and lacking in edge. Some people find Morrissey hard to listen to because he makes you work when you first hear his songs. Great lyrics, chorus where it shouldn't be, sometimes serious subject matter, falsettos occasionally, etc etc. I'd take Moz any day over 'she loves me, she doesn't love me' style songs from The Beatles. Only so many syrupy lovesongs I can listen to.

I recommend Sgt Pepper, White Album and Abbey Road. Some exciting stuff.

This is dumb... so 15 teens girls scream MARCY over and over... and when are we going to learn to take video wide???

I don't think it's dumb. Maybe he thought it was amusing? As far as the way they're pronouncing his name, I don't think it's very kind to make fun of them when they don't speak English in the first place. I'm sure anyone whose first language isn't English would understand that. Well, I would have hoped so, anyway. Anything to be hurtful these days...

1. Something happens to all men after certain age. They are all charming up until about 40, then they turn into animals.

animal-gif-muppet-gif.gif

2. You don't see women being sexual predators molesting children (at least not nearly as many as men).

Actually, you might be surprised to know that there is a "sexpidemic" of female school teachers that sexually abuse their students. You can review the cases of twenty or so if you would like:

http://www.wnd.com/2014/08/39783/

And it's interesting that in most cases the women are quite attractive. Others would know more on the subject than I.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom