TTY: San Francisco International Airport, part 2

Re: San Francisco International Airport, part 2

But hey we'll hang around and hang on every single word he says and thing he does, right?

:thumb:

I'm certain Morrissey finds his quip funny and is shocked how we "don't get it". Truth is, i really don't get him and don't even want to anymore.

Then wtf are you doing here?

But hey we'll hang around and hang on every single word he says and thing he does, right?

Exactly right^^

They're like little festering parasites. Slimy little grubs feeding off a host (Morrissey) but without him they have nothing better to do.

You are welcome Midnite.
I figured it out! They were looking for the bomb that will bring us together.

Your silly mind games wont work on me! :) sorry !

I don't post this to justify his statement (there's nothing to justify in my eyes, it's a stupid statement) but rather to search for an explanation. You have to differentiate between a justification and an explanation. I think most things in life aren't as black and white as they seem as much as people which them to be.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-destructive_behaviour

The fact that Morrissey thinks getting his one-eyed trouser-snake touched for two seconds is a greater tragedy than ISIS killing 130 people in Paris tells you exactly where this swollen-headed narcissist's priorities are. All he ever wanted was to exploit a human tragedy for a number one hit single. If he dares to play another concert in Paris I hope he has to flee the stage after getting pelted with snails and frogs' legs.

Despicable.

I sincerely hope that Morrissey will not tempt me back to comment on this site by exceeding the desperation of #ProfitFromParis.....

One can only imagine what the teenage Steven in his bedroom listening to Bowie would have made of the ghoulish troll of 'Morrissey' trying to profit from the death of 130 people in Paris.

best wishes
BrummieBoy

http://true-to-you.net/morrissey_news_151201_02

1 December 2015

San Francisco International Airport, part 2

Morrissey has commented:

"TSA have ignored my official and legal and constitutional complaint. From this we gather that TSA stands for Thorough Sexual Assault. If you are traveling through San Francisco International Airport you must be ready for a full sexual attack by people who claim to have your interests at heart. It is unlikely that ISIS would stoop so low".

ISIS burn woman alive for refusing to take part in 'extreme sex act', reveals UN official, as the Islamist fighters' sadism becomes even more depraved

• ISIS committing horrific sex crimes against girls, United Nations has found
  • 'They are sold naked to Islamic State leaders and soldiers at slave markets'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3097033/ISIS-burn-woman-alive-refusing-extreme-sex-act-reveals-official.html

best
BrummieBoy

Too much ketamine, not enough sun.

AWWWW, Back so soon? Couldn't resist..now could you?

Glad M said something to spice up your life. Oh WHAT would you and Butchy do WITHOUT HIM?

lbf.gif

[h=1]What is Ketamine Psychosis?
[/h] When people take too much ketamine they are at risk for overdose situations similar to psychosis. Symptoms include loss of touch with reality,

http://ketamine.com/ketamine-overdose/what-is-ketamine-psychosis/

Last edited:
The fact that Morrissey thinks getting his one-eyed trouser-snake touched for two seconds is a greater tragedy than ISIS killing 130 people in Paris tells you exactly where this swollen-headed narcissist's priorities are. All he ever wanted was to exploit a human tragedy for a number one hit single. If he dares to play another concert in Paris I hope he has to flee the stage after getting pelted with snails and frogs' legs.

Despicable.

One can only wonder what punishment ISIS find in Sharia law for 'humasexuals'. Next time he plays Paris let's hope ISIS don't break into his penthouse suite, shove a red hot poker up his arse and throw him out of the window.

Morrissey should be thrown into a piranha filled tributary of the Amazon.
The sadness of the stage fire in Brazilia is that Morrissey wasn't consumed by the flames.
One can only hope that Morrissey's next encounter with the TSA ends with his genitals being tazered.
f*** Morrissey.
Etc.

best
BrummieBoy

But this doesn't mean some people do it out of love or because they are fans, is just that trainwrecks are always a fascinating thing to watch, and let's be honest, moz is a mess right now :(

Moz has always been a mess and lived in his own weird world. But if you stop liking something then it seems totally illogical to continue following so closely. Unless you take pleasure in disliking it, of course. Which is pretty much exactly what trolling is .. something this website says it doesn't like, yet they let it continue because it furthers the website owner's agenda without he himself having to say anything. He can just sit back all "hey, it's not me that's saying it!"

Thing is, he says stupid shit, and I just don't see what is so hard about just ignoring the shit you don't like and focusing on what you do. I've had to do that most of my time following him since I am not a vegetarian. Some people have this compulsive need to try and prove that they can outsmart him and it comes across like smarmy atheists spending all day leaving comments on Christian youtube videos. It's nothing but serving their own ego to think they're getting one up on Morrissey. Hell, a lot of them I actually agree with but their creepy obsessive constant attack on every single thing gets tiresome.

You can block individual users, but you can't block individual anonymous. And its not good turning off the ability to see anonymous posting all together because some anonymous people post some good stuff which you would miss. This website refuses to get rid of anonymous posting because it would mean that it would force these people to create accounts which means they can then be individually blocked and this website WANTS these people to spread these messages. It would be such a simple thing to do, but they refuse to do it.

Exactly right^^

They're like little festering parasites. Slimy little grubs feeding off a host (Morrissey) but without him they have nothing better to do.

If they stopped it would be like that episode of The Simpsons when Itchy and Scratchy gets cancelled and the kids go outside and the sun hurts their eyes and they discover there's other things to do like real social interaction and skipping and all sorts.

Look at Solo going apeshit YET AGAIN over another Moz quote. He really gets under your skin, huh?

I'm a big fan, and I don't even spend half as much time on him and this site as those who dislike him does.

Moz has always been a mess and lived in his own weird world. But if you stop liking something then it seems totally illogical to continue following so closely. Unless you take pleasure in disliking it, of course. Which is pretty much exactly what trolling is .. something this website says it doesn't like, yet they let it continue because it furthers the website owner's agenda without he himself having to say anything. He can just sit back all "hey, it's not me that's saying it!"

Thing is, he says stupid shit, and I just don't see what is so hard about just ignoring the shit you don't like and focusing on what you do. I've had to do that most of my time following him since I am not a vegetarian. Some people have this compulsive need to try and prove that they can outsmart him and it comes across like smarmy atheists spending all day leaving comments on Christian youtube videos. It's nothing but serving their own ego to think they're getting one up on Morrissey. Hell, a lot of them I actually agree with but their creepy obsessive constant attack on every single thing gets tiresome.

You can block individual users, but you can't block individual anonymous. And its not good turning off the ability to see anonymous posting all together because some anonymous people post some good stuff which you would miss. This website refuses to get rid of anonymous posting because it would mean that it would force these people to create accounts which means they can then be individually blocked and this website WANTS these people to spread these messages. It would be such a simple thing to do, but they refuse to do it.

If they stopped it would be like that episode of The Simpsons when Itchy and Scratchy gets cancelled and the kids go outside and the sun hurts their eyes and they discover there's other things to do like real social interaction and skipping and all sorts.
you are so right, there are more trolls on here than there was in "Lord of the rings" and uncleskinny is the biggest troll of all, sad little bastards, their lives must be so empty

One can only wonder what punishment ISIS find in Sharia law for 'humasexuals'. Next time he plays Paris let's hope ISIS don't break into his penthouse suite, shove a red hot poker up his arse and throw him out of the window.

If he put 'People are the Same Everywhere' on the setlist again, I think I would probably feel obliged to grab a poker and join in.

I notice the sycophantic slags aren't even bothering to defend Morrissey's ISIS quote, and are simply complaining that people are expressing anything other than blind adoration. If your only opinion is 'everything Morrissey says and does is amazing, and beyond criticism', why do you come to a discussion forum anyway? What do you want? Page after page of identical 'Moz is amazing - yes, isn't he just' posts? What's the point in that?

If you agree with what Morrissey says about ISIS, at least try and come up with a rational argument of why you think he is right. Can you do that?

'moz has been repeatedly asked by boz, braindamage and damon and nobody else.......'

"all underwater life in paraguay and adjacent areas, including piranahs barracudas killer sharks and whales: moz is expected to plunge butt naked into an ocean near you. dont even try to bit him as you will be suddenly paralyzed its best to flee the area and dive to the bottom of the sea where you will be safe. a radius of several miles surrounding moz plunge will be considered hazardous."

- - - Updated - - -

Hey people ! All aboard the train crash ! Have a nice day ! Woo woo !

R i p Lux

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Good luck with your search of sharks, whales and an ocean in Paraguay. That was a joke during the interview.

Yes, his grasp of the reality that's going on in the world is extremely limited. Many of his comments actually make me wonder is this guy a bit thick? As many have commented ISIS would have thrown him off a building (at best) as they have many others whose sexuality contrasts with the ideas of their stone age book. Morrissey is so out of touch to even bring their name in compared with something quite minor like a perceived wrong done to him in airport security. He must really think he's pretty important and people in the world actually give a damn about his minor woes.

I think he doesn't care about the people of Paris. What killed the single release idea for him was Universal asking the proceeds go to charity.

I also wonder why he's never ever as far as I'm aware come down hard on the Muslim practice of halal. Which is one of the most widespread and barbaric practices, guaranteeing animals a slow and painful death. Why does the West allow this when it clearly goes against our values and even animal protection laws? Because it's in the name of their f***ed up ideology.

He doesn't comment on this because it's not safe to, as this "religion" acts like the mafia. It's far better to complain about the TSA who isn't at all likely to put a hit out on him.

Morrissey should be thrown into a piranha filled tributary of the Amazon.
The sadness of the stage fire in Brazilia is that Morrissey wasn't consumed by the flames.
One can only hope that Morrissey's next encounter with the TSA ends with his genitals being tazered.
f*** Morrissey.
Etc.

best
BrummieBoy

If sexual assaults could stop the killings produced by ISIS people would tolerate them. But that's not the case, and national security is used in a wide range of situations as an excuse to exercise abuse of power by sexual predators and bulliers working for the government. Those abusers should be fired and victims should be compensated.

So, let's theorize since everyone says that Moz is insane. Are insane people responsible for their insanity or just responsible for not treating it. Would you forgive Moz for everything he has said and done if he or someone close to him would come out about some mental problems and if he would seek treatment for it? As many people there are right now on social media who are mad at him, there are also many who say he needs help/therapy.

I don't think anyone agrees with Moz on this. I just find it ridiculous that this whole place, full of people who dislike him, erupts into frenzies every time he says something odd/silly/stupid/etc. It happens every time. Never fails. As if there's nothing else out there for these people to engage in.

Look at Solo going apeshit YET AGAIN over another Moz quote. He really gets under your skin, huh?

I'm a big fan, and I don't even spend half as much time on him and this site as those who dislike him does.

agree

he controls their immature easily swayed emotions.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom