TTY: San Francisco International Airport, part 2

Re: TTY: Morrissey news 12/01/2015

Well, somehow I thought to myself ... “Until you've lost your reputation, you never realize what a burden it was or what freedom really is.”

It's a quote from GONE WITH THE WIND which lends its titel from the third stanza of the poem Non Sum Qualis Eram Bonae sub Regno Cynarae by ERNEST DOWSON.

I have forgot much, Cynara! gone with the wind,
Flung roses, roses riotously with the throng,
Dancing, to put thy pale, lost lilies out of mind...

After ERNEST DOWSON'S death OSCAR WILDE wrote OSCAR WILDE wrote: "Poor wounded wonderful fellow that he was, a tragic reproduction of all tragic poetry, like a symbol, or a scene. I hope bay leaves will be laid on his tomb and rue and myrtle too for he knew what love was."

And here are quotes from Gone With The Wind https://www.goodreads.com/work/quotes/3358283-gone-with-the-wind

Oh my God, Moz is influenced by Gone With The Wind! I can see it now. He actually is Scarlett O'Hara! (Don't hate me, it's just a silly joke post)

San Francisco International Airport, part 2 - true-to-you.net
1 December 2015

Morrissey has been repeatedly asked if anything resulted from his official complaint (aided by British Airways representatives) to TSA where, on 27 July, having cleared both a complete body scan and an inspection of all of his belongings, Morrissey was then taken aside by a male TSA representative who squeezed Morrissey's penis and testicles.

Morrissey has commented:

"TSA have ignored my official and legal and constitutional complaint. From this we gather that TSA stands for Thorough Sexual Assault. If you are traveling through San Francisco International Airport you must be ready for a full sexual attack by people who claim to have your interests at heart. It is unlikely that ISIS would stoop so low".

kiss_us_a_lot.jpg

Media coverage:

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Are all these recent crazy TTY posts an attempt to deflect attention from #Paris for profit-gate ?

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Re: San Francisco International Airport, part 2

"Sexual assault is serious business, and if Morrissey experienced it, he’s right to be angry. But he’s not earning himself any extra goodwill by framing his outrage in such atrociously offensive terms."

[h=1]Morrissey Says TSA “Stands For Thorough Sexual Assault,” Is Worse Than ISIS [/h]
http://www.stereogum.com/1846588/mo...l-assault-is-worse-than-isis/wheres-the-beef/

best wishes
Sharon-The Secretary

if you were hot, bb, maybe you'd find better things to do.

I hereby turn in my fan club card and announce I'm now here for the train wreck.

Oh God, who's been asking him about the SF Airort complaint?
SOMEONE just had to ask him about it didn't they? And now look what you've done!

'moz has been repeatedly asked by boz, braindamage and damon and nobody else.......'

"all underwater life in paraguay and adjacent areas, including piranahs barracudas killer sharks and whales: moz is expected to plunge butt naked into an ocean near you. dont even try to bit him as you will be suddenly paralyzed its best to flee the area and dive to the bottom of the sea where you will be safe. a radius of several miles surrounding moz plunge will be considered hazardous."

- - - Updated - - -

I hereby turn in my fan club card and announce I'm now here for the train wreck.

Hey people ! All aboard the train crash ! Have a nice day ! Woo woo !

R i p Lux

Benny-the-British-Butcher

LOL seems like everybody is ignoring everything he has to say. it couldnt happen to a more deserving recipient.

hes probably been checking with boz everyday to see if any arrest has been made in his case. what a total knob.

Kiss me all over the place.

I see you falling
How long to go before you hit the ground

Indeed....such a bad taste in the mouth, don't get a record deal, just go....something I thought I would never say.
Was a budgie ever found, found, found?

Last edited:
Morrissey is obviously enjoying South America, he's going through his Thin White Duke stage. Sniff sniff

It never ceases to amaze me how grossly plebian the newer "long time" Moz fans can be. 'Looks to me like the majority here let the internet and Amurkin "news" outlets think for them. Less FAUX News, more Oscar Wilde!!!

It never ceases to amaze me how grossly plebian the newer "long time" Moz fans can be. 'Looks to me like the majority here let the internet and Amurkin "news" outlets think for them. Less FAUX News, more Oscar Wilde!!!

ikr? All these people indignant about him comparing ISIS to the NSA and talking about "Paris" when we all know that was a staged event to help bring about the one world government of the false messiah king William. Why isn't THAT on the news?

o ffs sake if oscar wilde was alive today hed be in prison for f ing young boys.

"You lied about the lies that you told
Which is the full extent of what being you is all about"

So, a few days after bitching to high heaven about how re-releasing 'I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris' was the only suitable tribute to the victims of the Paris massacre (for which ISIS has claimed responsibility), Morrissey now claims getting his testacies squeezed for a maximum of 2 seconds at an airport security check was *worse*, as it's unlikely that ISIS would ever stoop so low?

Wow - what a tragedy. Why isn't Adele rush releasing a tribute song in honour to his fondled meat and two veg? Maybe all sporting events could be paused for a moment of silence, in honour of his shocking trauma, which makes the events of Paris pale by comparison?

Morrissey has officially lost the plot. He is - clearly - a twat of IMMENSE proportions, even if he was briefly sexually assaulted - that no reputable record company would want to touch with a shitty stick, for fear of being contaminated by whatever foot in mouth comment he comes out with next. After the Paris letters, we were told by some here that he was 'only joking', or there was a missing letter to Universal, full of sympathy and discussing charity proceeds, which Morrissey somehow 'forgot' to put on TTY. I am waiting to see how the Mozbots can possibly defend this one.

What an ugly, ugly human being he has become.

"You lied about the lies that you told
Which is the full extent of what being you is all about"

Bless your oversized-Mcfat heart, as only a pound of finely strained human flesh could create such a lard induced
thoughtless thought. Can you think? xx

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom