TTY: San Francisco International Airport, part 2

I feel that being a 'perry fan' is ... well not such a good example. But then again what DOES compare in music/pop history with the relationship(imaginary in nature,though not any less dismissable to those who feel it great in their hearts) between M and said 'fans'. I don't think there is anything that goes as deep. And because of it's abstract nature this 'bond' can be stronger than any so called 'normal' in 'reality' flesh blood 'relationship'/love.

And yes... people who feel that the 'bond' between them and M as youth passes now not as strong as it once was
does come as a dilemma to some. Everyone deals with that in different ways. The perfect example of how 'fallen fans'
deal with it is presented here on this site daily. By the ones who post negative comments that by doing so they feel that somehow this will cut the umbilical cord that binds them to M. I'm afraid by the looks of it... It won't be a easy road for them and a dead end at that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZEZe0ZWkf0

:straightface:

What's it going to take? I actually considered recording a Morrissey/Smiths bonfire for you but you know, "the lad(y) doth protest too much". :D I think I'll just give it to the charity shop.

No no, I agree, I'm just wondering that myself. I am the same - there was a point where I flew into NYC to see him (that's across a big pond from where I am), yet last month I didn't even go see him in my own country.
But again - why are we still here discussing him?
I can only speak for myself: I'm angry! Angry at him for turning something precious, special and much loved into shit on the last mile... I wish he would just retire already.

So like I wrote earlier....it's seems a trait unique to Morrissey fans that they start to despise him but still stick around the herd for unclear reasons. I think people who were once fans of..I dunno... Katy Perry just stay away once they aren't fans anymore. They don't hang around and wish they could still love her. They move on.

Ok then so what's stopping you all from letting go completely? It's time for all of you to move on. You're dragging the rest of us down. I only come on here to class the place up. Your complaining is really boring.

The sooner the better for all concerned.

Last edited:
the rest of us? theres but 2-3 of you with various usernames.
the rest of us. LOL

Ok then so what's stopping you all from letting go completely? It's time for all of you to move on. You're dragging the rest of us down. I only come on here to class the place up. Your complaining is really boring.

I'm no quitter ! I'm in it to the end ! Who put the B in British ?

Debunking ! Is me
Number one ! Steven will never be.

The meltdown is so very entertaining
That's why I'm here tonight
#profit for Paris was so funny
That's why we're here tonight
It's so easy to laugh it's so easy to debunk
It takes strength to write bulbous shite !
Over !
I know it's over
And it never really began
But in Lil Sammys 'artwork'
It was so reall
Benny spoke to me and said
If you're so vegan ? Why do you eat Kerrygold
And if you're so outspoken ! why not go on BBC question time ?
Because tonight is just like any other 5* Pestana group night
And that's why your a CrankFruad full of shite . . . . . . . .

Oh Silly Steven the soil is falling over your head !
Oh o o oh oh
Steven the soil is falling over your heeeeeead
Oh Steven the soil
Falling
Over
Over
Steven
The soil
Over
Over

"It's a beautiful song because we must"

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Re: San Francisco International Airport, part 2

Moz has always been a mess and lived in his own weird world. But if you stop liking something then it seems totally illogical to continue following so closely. Unless you take pleasure in disliking it, of course. Which is pretty much exactly what trolling is .. something this website says it doesn't like, yet they let it continue because it furthers the website owner's agenda without he himself having to say anything. He can just sit back all "hey, it's not me that's saying it!"

Thing is, he says stupid shit, and I just don't see what is so hard about just ignoring the shit you don't like and focusing on what you do. I've had to do that most of my time following him since I am not a vegetarian. Some people have this compulsive need to try and prove that they can outsmart him and it comes across like smarmy atheists spending all day leaving comments on Christian youtube videos. It's nothing but serving their own ego to think they're getting one up on Morrissey. Hell, a lot of them I actually agree with but their creepy obsessive constant attack on every single thing gets tiresome.

You can block individual users, but you can't block individual anonymous. And its not good turning off the ability to see anonymous posting all together because some anonymous people post some good stuff which you would miss. This website refuses to get rid of anonymous posting because it would mean that it would force these people to create accounts which means they can then be individually blocked and this website WANTS these people to spread these messages. It would be such a simple thing to do, but they refuse to do it.

If they stopped it would be like that episode of The Simpsons when Itchy and Scratchy gets cancelled and the kids go outside and the sun hurts their eyes and they discover there's other things to do like real social interaction and skipping and all sorts.
:clap:

I just read that horrible BRS blog (well, I am bored) but one remark regarding Moz' ISIS comment was so funny and here it is

Uncle Twatty screamed, "wanky, f***y, wanky f***, bell-end wank f***" and then disappeared up his own arse ... again!

I'm no quitter ! I'm in it to the end ! Who put the B in British ?

Debunking ! Is me
Number one ! Steven will never be.

The meltdown is so very entertaining
That's why I'm here tonight
#profit for Paris was so funny
That's why we're here tonight
It's so easy to laugh it's so easy to debunk
It takes strength to write bulbous shite !
Over !
I know it's over
And it never really began
But in Lil Sammys 'artwork'
It was so reall
Benny spoke to me and said
If you're so vegan ? Why do you eat Kerrygold
And if you're so outspoken ! why not go on BBC question time ?
Because tonight is just like any other 5* Pestana group night
And that's why your a CrankFruad full of shite . . . . . . . .

Oh Silly Steven the soil is falling over your head !
Oh o o oh oh
Steven the soil is falling over your heeeeeead
Oh Steven the soil
Falling
Over
Over
Steven
The soil
Over
Over

"It's a beautiful song because we must"

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Did you chuckle to yourself as you composed that little ditty?

Re: San Francisco International Airport, part 2

Moz has always been a mess and lived in his own weird world. But if you stop liking something then it seems totally illogical to continue following so closely. Unless you take pleasure in disliking it, of course. Which is pretty much exactly what trolling is .. something this website says it doesn't like, yet they let it continue because it furthers the website owner's agenda without he himself having to say anything. He can just sit back all "hey, it's not me that's saying it!"

Thing is, he says stupid shit, and I just don't see what is so hard about just ignoring the shit you don't like and focusing on what you do. I've had to do that most of my time following him since I am not a vegetarian. Some people have this compulsive need to try and prove that they can outsmart him and it comes across like smarmy atheists spending all day leaving comments on Christian youtube videos. It's nothing but serving their own ego to think they're getting one up on Morrissey. Hell, a lot of them I actually agree with but their creepy obsessive constant attack on every single thing gets tiresome.

You can block individual users, but you can't block individual anonymous. And its not good turning off the ability to see anonymous posting all together because some anonymous people post some good stuff which you would miss. This website refuses to get rid of anonymous posting because it would mean that it would force these people to create accounts which means they can then be individually blocked and this website WANTS these people to spread these messages. It would be such a simple thing to do, but they refuse to do it.

If they stopped it would be like that episode of The Simpsons when Itchy and Scratchy gets cancelled and the kids go outside and the sun hurts their eyes and they discover there's other things to do like real social interaction and skipping and all sorts.

You need to examine why you get so upset about all this. Or is it simply that you take great pleasure in getting upset and can't control your reaction to opinions which you disagree with? Why don't you focus on what you like and contribute to a positive discussion about Morrissey? If threads are about his bizarre outbursts about SF Airport, why are you even reading them? You answer your own questions when you confirm you can block individual users and anonymous posters but choose not to, thus exposing yourself to opinions which you simply have to disagree with even as you claim they are 'shit'. Step outside into the sunlight for a moment and reflect. This thread is about Morrissey's claim that #TSAisthenewISIS for which he has been profoundly ridiculed and admonished by myself and many others. Yet you try to characterise these responses as 'creepy obsessive constant attack'. If you'd have made this claim on a thread where the topic was innocuous then your opinions would still be open to legitimate challenge, but to make the claim that refuting Morrissey's #TSAisthenewISIS claim is 'creepy' or 'obsessive' shows you have a hidden agenda. You want to divert the thread from the topic as this particular outburst is so damaging to his Public Image which you somehow feel motivated to defend and protect. Nobody is preventing you from doing this, but it isn't working. Morrissey is the troll in this scenario for claiming his brief unpleasant pat down at SF Airport equates to the crimes of ISIS. In trying to defend his indefensible ravings you have also revealed yourself as a troll. By your own logic and reasoning you shouldn't even be on this thread, never mind responding to the topic under discussion. I hope this will help you moderate your compulsive complaining in future threads. Follow your own advice before dishing advice out to others.

best
BB

A classic response from one of the Cult's chief propaganda officers. Note the claim to speak on behalf of everyone else who are assumed to share the views of the Cult. I cannot recall one interesting comment from this 'marred' character though note he/she insists on complaining about other views on almost every thread. The comment closes with another implausible claim to speak on behalf of everyone else who posts comments to this fascinating discussion about 'Morrissey'. However, I see no reason to put 'marred' on Ignore as it's just yet more evidence of the delusions of The Cult Of Morrissey. I will 'let go' of Morrissey when he no longer entertains me on an almost daily basis with his utterly absurd conspiracy theories and outburts such as this delusional claim that his treatment at SF Airport was worse than anything ISIS would inflict. The Cult have no response to his nonsense so they merely try to drown out those who wish to mock, jeer and dismiss Morrissey for his offensive comparison.

best
BB

Did you chuckle to yourself as you composed that little ditty?

:lbf: probably a little 'troll chuckle' after every line... So pleased with his little self. How sad.

The phrase, digging his own grave, comes to mind. I honestly cannot relate to Morrissey on any level these days. He use to stand apart from the crowd with his wit and charm. Now he just stands alone, obnoxious and bitter.

The phrase, digging his own grave, comes to mind. I honestly cannot relate to Morrissey on any level these days. He use to stand apart from the crowd with his wit and charm. Now he just stands alone, obnoxious and bitter.

Well, since he is apparently the only one who talks shit like that (in some people's minds) then he does still stand apart from the crowd just not like everyone wants him to. Honestly, everyone complains about him being like this and that today, but with over 30 years in the business with every possible shit thrown at you and the most horrible things happened to you (whether self-inflicted or not, it makes no difference), how could he be any different? Someone on twitter recently made a comment about Moz and Sinead O'Connor which said "It's sad to see them so damaged by the years". But these things happen. Even during the 80s Moz said "I have become more cynical and bitter but I was already half there anyway". So it can't really be a surprise for anyone. I find it a bit sad when people complain in a very angry and ridiculing manner about Moz' issues like his persecution complex. Do they think it is somehow funny or easy to live with that? Do they think people chose to have these issues? I don't know. I think if famous people suffer really publicly be it because of an addiction or some mental health issues and it can be slated by the media then people may feel sorry but not if it is kept away from the public. If they don't see it with their own eyes they can't really feel it and naturally question it. There are so many examples where famous people did far worse things than Moz but, you know, "the poor guy was on drugs" or "this poor woman is mentally ill".

^THIS!

"Well I Wonder" popped up on my iPod the other day and I was.....dumstruck. It's so beautiful yet there was the horror of compare/contrast the hag visage of Morrissey in the attic with the young pretender who sang that song. I've concluded he's so mean that he will not even let his Legacy RIP for his 'fans'. He is SO BITTER that he intends to destroy EVERYTHING rather than face his demons. So be it, but it's really rather bizarre when I get this feedback that it's me who the hater. Morrissey clearly currently hates almost everybody and everything. If he had to get up and go do a job with other people they'd be very, very concerned by his outbursts.

best
BB

Well, since he is apparently the only one who talks shit like that (in some people's minds) then he does still stand apart from the crowd just not like everyone wants him to. Honestly, everyone complains about him being like this and that today, but with over 30 years in the business with every possible shit thrown at you and the most horrible things happened to you (whether self-inflicted or not, it makes no difference), how could he be any different? Someone on twitter recently made a comment about Moz and Sinead O'Connor which said "It's sad to see them so damaged by the years". But these things happen. Even during the 80s Moz said "I have become more cynical and bitter but I was already half there anyway". So it can't really be a surprise for anyone. I find it a bit sad when people complain in a very angry and ridiculing manner about Moz' issues like his persecution complex. Do they think it is somehow funny or easy to live with that? Do they think people chose to have these issues? I don't know. I think if famous people suffer really publicly be it because of an addiction or some mental health issues and it can be slated by the media then people may feel sorry but not if it is kept away from the public. If they don't see it with their own eyes they can't really feel it and naturally question it. There are so many examples where famous people did far worse things than Moz but, you know, "the poor guy was on drugs" or "this poor woman is mentally ill".

Morrissey appears to have had some insight into his mental health problems in the past. SISMS. Etc. But it seems he's high as a kite at the moment, enabled by loathsome toadies like Boz Boorer and his pathetic email about ITMAAP. I remember when folk on this website mocked Britney as she was carried out on a gurney. Don't be surprised if Moz is taken to an institution somewhere soon when he digests Bono's 'betrayal'. U2 have a PRIVATE PLANE ready to fly 24/7/356. They offered to fly Eagles of Death Metal home from Paris. Surely they could have flown Morrissey over to Paris with Boz to sing ITMAAP? After all, Bono gave Morrissey second billing at Glastonbury: on condition, presumably, that Morrissey didn't notice the censorship by Eavis.

Morrissey probably thinks it's terribly amusing to troll the peasants over Paris, ISIS and the TSA. His latest interview gives a clue where he notes his interest in Ann Coulter, Hannity and the rest of the batshit crazy crew of Fox. Morrissey is just more of the same trolling but with a post-punk rock veneer. Donald Trump is raving: 'bad people on the Right', and how does Morrissey respond? By trolling ISIS, the TSA and Paris. Sadly for his imploding career there are two words which the Universe has shoved up his arse in response:

SAN BERNADINO

Let's see motherf***er Moz mock Calif's trauma....New Year's Eve? Come on Moz, end it all on a a Big Bang. Wanker.

best
BB

Last edited:
I have learned, you can be a wrecking ball if you have nothing to lose and don't want to gain anything. But people are hardly motivated to cooperate or collaborate with someone that's been a wrecking ball. Life's lessons, made possible by

^THIS!

"Well I Wonder" popped up on my iPod the other day and I was.....dumstruck. It's so beautiful yet there was the horror of compare/contrast the hag visage of Morrissey in the attic with the young pretender who sang that song. I've concluded he's so mean that he will not even let his Legacy RIP for his 'fans'. He is SO BITTER that he intends to destroy EVERYTHING rather than face his demons. So be it, but it's really rather bizarre when I get this feedback that it's me who the hater. Morrissey clearly currently hates almost everybody and everything. If he had to get up and go do a job with other people they'd be very, very concerned by his outbursts.

best
BB

He is living in fantasy land for sure. In the real world, we compromise. Unless of course one is a dictator. Hmm. Morrissey hides his lust for control, power and adulation behind his carefully crafted image of sensitivity and compassion (for animals). Not sure how different he is from the monarchy he cries out against. Maybe he is just pissed that he wasn't born royal. He certainly acts like he was.

Last edited by a moderator:
I find it quite odd when people accuse Moz of being emotionless because I think the opposite is true, he's way too emotional, and THAT is the problem. He doesn't strike me as a analytical kind of guy. I suppose when he reacts to things he rather reacts emotionally than rationally. And the number of existing emotions is vast, people tend to forget that. They think it's all cuddly and fluffy but anger, for example, is an emotion too. I may be wrong and I'm sure people here will soon tell me how wrong I am with detailed and condescending posts.

He is living in fantasy land for sure. In the real world, we compromise. Unless of course one is a dictator. Hmm. Morrissey hides his lust for control, power and adulation behind his carefully crafted image of sensitivity and compassion (for animals). Not sure how different he is from the monarchy he cries out against. Maybe he is just pissed that he wasn't born royal. He certainly acts like he was.

'Pop Star as 'meritocratic' Royalty'? It's certainly the culturally dominant motif, and one which Morrissey is as enslaved to as any bling-drippping rapper he claims to despise. I'm sure his tantrum about the TSA was derived from an entitlement agenda that he should be flying in private planes to private airports like Taylor Swift. His 'Rebel Yell' is entirely false, he has no problem with the elitism and 'royal Privilege' which commerical pop stardom confers, his only problem is that he is being shunted back into Economy Class with us plebs.

It seems impossible now to imagine Morrissey waking up from his delusions, issuing a 'mea culpa' and coming out with a song as devasting as 'Royals'. He's managed to shoehorn Adele into his conspiracy theory suggesting that she is purely an Industry Product rather than sui generis, as is Lorde. I'm looking forward to getting to grips with the new Grimes album and other than to debunk the failure of the punk/post-punk 'rebellion', with Morrissey as the last delusional figurehead, there's no point in following his antics anymore. Lydon has effectively fessed up that it was all a sham from the start. Strummer died, leaving Morrissey to spot his chance and try and re-write history. Thank goodness Patti Smith didnt turn out to be a f***-up. Saw her in Dublin for Horses40 and it was just as real as back in the day at Birmingham Odeon.

best
BB

Last edited by a moderator:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom