TTY: Sydney book signing at Books Kinokuniya (May 22, 2015 5 pm)

You might have to ask someone with better seats. I got waiting list seats after losing my run in the ballot so I will be way up the back... and loving it! I'm going sunday as well via tickets from a friend of mine so I'll be much closer then. I'm not much of a concert filmer anyway.

Well that's a bitch.

I've got my digicam on me with two 16gb memory cards and 3 batteries, I'll do my best like I did with the enmore and opera house shows in 2012... which I need to also reupload btw

I have to meet him.

I don't want to sound creepzilla/stalker like. But how can I find him in Sydney? He can't possibly sit indoors all day..

SOS

You might have to ask someone with better seats. I got waiting list seats after losing my run in the ballot so I will be way up the back... and loving it! I'm going sunday as well via tickets from a friend of mine so I'll be much closer then. I'm not much of a concert filmer anyway.

it was really just a way to emphasize that he should feel good for getting in and not really a request for pics. a small reminder of his good fortune and honestly nothing else. ill be seeing him here twice. I wont tell you where im sitting lol

Well that's a bitch.

I've got my digicam on me with two 16gb memory cards and 3 batteries, I'll do my best like I did with the enmore and opera house shows in 2012... which I need to also reupload btw

whoop de doo ryan. You annoying, whining twat.

hey if ryan wants to take vids and share them with me im only happy to enjoy and be appreciative. I like a man prepared

F F S !
Ryano mate ! You're becoming a pain in the arse now pal. We've all shared your meeting drama it's time to man up now and look after your daughter that Morrissey gave you and your Sheila.
No worries mate !

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Agreed! He is nothing but a whining, ungrateful, annoying twat. "Thanking the man himself for his family" Yeah, bet he apreciates them "IT'S ALL ABOUT ME" me me me me me me

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom