TTY: Sydney book signing at Books Kinokuniya (May 22, 2015 5 pm)

oh, noo!! :hug: :hug:

p.s. you said yourself that you don't remember correctly, then - who knows what really had happened?! :rofl:

i'm sure he'd behave differently in imaginary situation where you are in the position of an aquintance not of a 'fan' because he appreciates good people.

and you certainly have one thing in common - you don't like yourselves:(. in his case, that feeling (or state) was one of the wellsprings of his creativity:). what about you? :)
Well i consider myself creative ;) i'm applying to a foundation diploma in art and design in Central Saint Martins. I want to be a filmmaker more than anything in life :( i would commit suicide if i failed. Its everything for me. On the plus side, i'm the holy graal for therapists. They fight just to get me as a patient. They think they are sure to discover some unknown mental illness in me that helps their carrer :rofl:

You are just lovely. A real gem in this forum :love:

Last edited by a moderator:
oh, noo!! :hug: :hug:

p.s. you said yourself that you don't remember correctly, then - who knows what really had happened?! :rofl:

i'm sure he'd behave differently in imaginary situation where you are in the position of an aquintance not of a 'fan' because he appreciates good people.

and you certainly have one thing in common - you don't like yourselves:(. in his case, that feeling (or state) was one of the wellsprings of his creativity:). what about you? :)

i think Morrissey likes himself, what makes you think he doesn't

I think his music and self deprication makes is quite clear.

I don't. most of the time I think it humor or recognition of a flaw which if anything I think hes proud of himself for confronting overcomming. give me examples and I might change my mind

Well i consider myself creative ;) i'm applying to a foundation diploma in art and design in Central Saint Martins. I want to be a filmmaker more than anything in life :( i would commit suicide if i failed. Its everything for me. On the plus side, i'm the holy graal for therapists. They fight just to get me as a patient. They think they are sure to discover some unknown mental illness in me that helps their carrer :rofl:

You are just lovely. A real gem in this forum :love:

hey, maybe you should try to love your faults if you want to achieve something.

and thanks for kind words. my ordinarity, here in surrounding of hatred, negativity, arrogance and trouble, makes me look like isaac newton.

p.s. i know two persons who went on csm (designer and director, now curator and professor) but we better to continue our chat on 'australia on eurovision' thread:rofl:. i think we 'deserve', because 'your' country won :rofl:

A f***ing fantastic hugger!

Wonderful!

it's so refreshing to read these fantastic accounts.

I'm truly happy for you and other fans in Australia who got the chance to meet him, chat, hug and so on - on his birthday! :) it's funny how he seems to enjoy interacting with fans on his bd - gigs , book signings ... I think it's cute.

I an soo happy for the people with the great experiences especielly the hugs from the Sydney signing. I can't help but feel sad at My meeting with Morrissey in gothenburg. I'm not sure if i'm remebering it right, but when he hugged me he had only one arm around me? I'm not sure i remember it correctly but i felt he hated me :tears:..... Which is completely understandable

I felt like he hated me at his concert. I don't know why I felt like that. I was feeling a little uncomfortable standing there in the audience and also I was very depressed that night. Maybe it was the reason. It's so sad that I couldn't enjoy. I really do love him very much.

I an soo happy for the people with the great experiences especielly the hugs from the Sydney signing. I can't help but feel sad at My meeting with Morrissey in gothenburg. I'm not sure if i'm remebering it right, but when he hugged me he had only one arm around me? I'm not sure i remember it correctly but i felt he hated me :tears:..... Which is completely understandable

Yeah, when I went to hug him in Gothenburg he sort of had one arm loosely around me, and with the other he went for this vicious rabbit punch at my kidneys. I was shocked, but Damon saw, and pulled us apart. But still, I will never forget the hatred I saw etched in Morrissey's face as he stared at me with seething hatred, his nostrils flaring and snorting, as we were parted. Bastard. :(

Yeah, when I went to hug him in Gothenburg he sort of had one arm loosely around me, and with the other he went for this vicious rabbit punch at my kidneys. I was shocked, but Damon saw, and pulled us apart. But still, I will never forget the hatred I saw etched in Morrissey's face as he stared at me with seething hatred, his nostrils flaring and snorting, as we were parted. Bastard. :(

are you making fun of me?

A f***ing fantastic hugger!

I had too much adrenaline going that I didn't even think to give him a hug let alone even a hand shake haha oh well

I had too much adrenaline going that I didn't even think to give him a hug let alone even a hand shake haha oh well

F F S !
Ryano mate ! You're becoming a pain in the arse now pal. We've all shared your meeting drama it's time to man up now and look after your daughter that Morrissey gave you and your Sheila.
No worries mate !

Benny-the-British-Butcher

that's right ryan, better stop talking cause youre annoying someone else doing nothing of harm with no ill intent. how self centered and childish

You still got to meet him mate. That's a lot more than most get to do :)

In other news I am seeing him tonight!

Last edited:
have fun and take pics for the rest

You might have to ask someone with better seats. I got waiting list seats after losing my run in the ballot so I will be way up the back... and loving it! I'm going sunday as well via tickets from a friend of mine so I'll be much closer then. I'm not much of a concert filmer anyway.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom