TTY: Thank you, New York City - Morrissey on endangered species art lighting up Empire State Buildin

Last edited:
Who the f*** is supposed to help the animals?

THE HUMANS

Who is supposed to bolster the troops to help the humans help the animals?

THE MEDIA

Seriously, has a retarded person hijacked TTY? This isn't the same writing as Autobiography. For one thing it's broken up into paragraphs and Morrissey doesn't seem to do that and for another it exhibits the logic of a drunk toddler.

I have to stop caring about this, it's so heartbreaking. If it's an unchecked bipolar med dose issue then my apologies.

Last edited:
Okay here's my new theory.

Everyone here for ages has accused Morrissey of being a control freak and he's demonstrated as such in various diva ways throughout the years. So Nature vs Nurture, who creates Control Freaks? Control Freaks.

So mom Betty in her golden years has maybe developed a meddling need to participate in the good fight as she herself fights the inevitable truth she won't be around forever. And a Morrissey deathly afraid of her dragon-like temper tantrums feeds the troll that is his bitchy control freak mother when she wants to get her way, so he allows her to contribute her ten cents and he posts like a good son. "See mum, you're helping! Yay!" Meanwhile he's prepping for his Larry King interview where he'll touch on a few of her points but sticks to his basic agenda of being witty and charming and polite.

There was once a story told about how she saw someone shooting birds or something and asked Steven to write a letter to the police. Could this be that she herself is not so good with things like writing letters, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to shelve books.

This is NOT the calibre of writing of his book, it has to be written by someone else. Or a completely shitfaced Morrissey. I just don't get it.

Okay here's my new theory.

Everyone here for ages has accused Morrissey of being a control freak and he's demonstrated as such in various diva ways throughout the years. So Nature vs Nurture, who creates Control Freaks? Control Freaks.

So mom Betty in her golden years has maybe developed a meddling need to participate in the good fight as she herself fights the inevitable truth she won't be around forever. And a Morrissey deathly afraid of her dragon-like temper tantrums feeds the troll that is his bitchy control freak mother when she wants to get her way, so he allows her to contribute her ten cents and he posts like a good son. "See mum, you're helping! Yay!" Meanwhile he's prepping for his Larry King interview where he'll touch on a few of her points but sticks to his basic agenda of being witty and charming and polite.

There was once a story told about how she saw someone shooting birds or something and asked Steven to write a letter to the police. Could this be that she herself is not so good with things like writing letters, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to shelve books.

This is NOT the calibre of writing of his book, it has to be written by someone else. Or a completely shitfaced Morrissey. I just don't get it.

This is truly unhinged.
I never post here (don't even have an account), but seriously? Theories that Morrissey's mother is pulling strings behind the scenes? Ideas that his medication has gone wonky?

I find it hard to understand the level of outrage/disdain posted when I visit here from regular posters, but wild, insulting, spurious conjecture just because writing found on a flippant blog post doesn't scan like prose from a published book is madness.

This place is too concerned with hatred honestly, I don't see how you can see this post of Morrissey's as anything as a positive ''fluff'' piece. A ''huh well that's good isn't it?'' piece. Certainly not something to begin creating insulting conspiracy theories over.

I think it's probably for the best if you and other posters leave Morrissey's mother out of it, it's a bit uncalled for.

Seriously, has a retarded person hijacked TTY? This isn't the same writing as Autobiography. For one thing it's broken up into paragraphs and Morrissey doesn't seem to do that and for another it exhibits the logic of a drunk toddler.

I have to stop caring about this, it's so heartbreaking.

I'm guessing that the autobio was "written" from the smiths era til now. In the form on notes or a diary Edit: erased the rest of my post. Because well f*ck it. It's morrissey not the mening of life

Last edited by a moderator:

I have to stop caring about this, it's so heartbreaking. If it's an unchecked bipolar med dose issue then my apologies.

Shall I remind you and the forum that you haven't even read Autobiography?

Why is he attacking Obama? He has much more pressing matters to deal with than the death of a lion.

Shall I remind you and the forum that you haven't even read Autobiography?

You don't know what I have and haven't read you c***. Just because I didn't power read it within 36 hours of its release and cast immediate and rushed judgment like SOME doesn't mean you are the omniscient soothsayer of read material.

Last edited:
Is Moz now intent on maintaining a daily blog?

Well, I wouldn't say no..

Is Moz now intent on maintaining a daily blog?

Well, I wouldn't say no..

I thought the same thing. I am trying to remember a time since I joined this site that more articles have been published off the TTY web site. With all of the concerts going on it is interesting that he has the time and energy to completely pursue so many issues. A common thread is his "all or nothing" mentality that I find quite juvenile...if you eat meat you are equal to a pedophile, if you like the Royal family then you bless Hitler, WTF? The man certainly speaks his mind though.

Last edited:
he attacks not only obama and cameron, but the 'buckingham palace dictators', jimmy kimmel, the duck dynasty, i think having to tour to eek out an existance coupled with having been turned down by every single record label has weakened his mind. poor chap.

Larry King's interns must be reading these TTY posts shaking their heads, is he unaware of the big picture?

Jimmy Kimmel's statement was powerful and viral. A LOT of people saw his passion for Cecil and it made them think. Jimmy Kimmel in that moment is ON THE SIDE OF ANIMALS. Any civilized debater knows to give the stage to the voice of your cause regardless of personal association, if people are listening to them and you align w what they're saying, you f***ing smile and nod. To rehash that RIDICULOUS Duck Dynasty bullshit and call your viral voice a hypocrite because he didn't bow down to your whims at the time then in the SAME BREATH mock royalty? It's embarrassing.

I thought the same thing. I am trying to remember a time since I joined this site that more articles have been published off the TTY web site. With all of the concerts going on it is interesting that he has the time and energy to completely pursue so many issues. A common thread is his "all or nothing" mentality that I find quite juvenile...if you eat meat you are equal to a pedophile, if you like the Royal family than you bless Hitler, WTF? The man certainly speaks his mind though.

I can answer that!
I recently joined this forum around the time morrissey started with the posts. Its clear that he is trying to impress me. Moz i'm flattered, but please lets stay professional, ill contact your agent if you need me to direct your next music video. Sam set the bar low. :rofl: just jk Sam. After being able to watch it without vomiting. It's slightly under bad

Oh i should not make a joke. I can almost here the anon brigade losing it and furiously tappning in "oh yeah, are you going to tell him that and this and bla bla" :rofl:

image.jpg

But back to the subject. Let the man say what he wants to. He isn't hurting anyone. Look at that face! How can he.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is truly unhinged.
I never post here (don't even have an account), but seriously? Theories that Morrissey's mother is pulling strings behind the scenes? Ideas that his medication has gone wonky?

I find it hard to understand the level of outrage/disdain posted when I visit here from regular posters, but wild, insulting, spurious conjecture just because writing found on a flippant blog post doesn't scan like prose from a published book is madness.

This place is too concerned with hatred honestly, I don't see how you can see this post of Morrissey's as anything as a positive ''fluff'' piece. A ''huh well that's good isn't it?'' piece. Certainly not something to begin creating insulting conspiracy theories over.

I think it's probably for the best if you and other posters leave Morrissey's mother out of it, it's a bit uncalled for.

The post was written by the most unhinged woman ever. Ignore it like everyone else.

To rehash that RIDICULOUS Duck Dynasty bullshit and call your viral voice a hypocrite because he didn't bow down to your whims at the time then in the SAME BREATH mock royalty? It's embarrassing.

Morrissey appeared on a record called Meat Is Murder and one called The Queen is Dead back in the day.

I forget what they're about though, however I thoroughly recommend them they're quite good.

Maybe it wasn't the mom. Maybe it was his sister, she seems pretty f***ing stupid. Maybe because she thinks her maiden name is Morrissey it entitles her to contribute dumb shit to TTY where her Wiccan Spells fail to deliver. Meanwhile she's cockblocking all of the family moneymakers chances of securing a record deal and padding the Morrissey Family Expense Account because her spell lust has blinded her to the reality it's best to be LOGICAL when days from a nationally-broadcast interview that the media will be picking up the day after? Merch stand sales aren't going to support your eye of newt needs, honey. The real Morrissey has to look level-headed going into this.

First he says the US is good because they put the images on the Empire State building then he says the US is bad because they say they can't find the c*** dentist but would find him for tax fraud. The Morrissey Marketing Group LTD-Malibu is confusing me again. I'm I supposed to like Johnny Marr or hate him? Can I still go to that cheese shop in Calabasas and buy Kerrygold?

Who are those Ozark Mountain hicks Harry, Katey, Willy he always shows pics of murdering animals? Anonymous-

To the person who ordered the BEAST, your shipment is processed ready to be delivered. Live with it. :angry:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom