TTY: Thank you, New York City - Morrissey on endangered species art lighting up Empire State Buildin

Last edited:
"yet he fails to mention the number one cause of climate change, which, as we all know, is the meat industry."

Morrissey, in the future, google statements of scientific fact before you open your stupid mouth.

1370831195016467496.png

Okay here's my new theory.

Everyone here for ages has accused Morrissey of being a control freak and he's demonstrated as such in various diva ways throughout the years. So Nature vs Nurture, who creates Control Freaks? Control Freaks.

So mom Betty in her golden years has maybe developed a meddling need to participate in the good fight as she herself fights the inevitable truth she won't be around forever. And a Morrissey deathly afraid of her dragon-like temper tantrums feeds the troll that is his bitchy control freak mother when she wants to get her way, so he allows her to contribute her ten cents and he posts like a good son. "See mum, you're helping! Yay!" Meanwhile he's prepping for his Larry King interview where he'll touch on a few of her points but sticks to his basic agenda of being witty and charming and polite.

There was once a story told about how she saw someone shooting birds or something and asked Steven to write a letter to the police. Could this be that she herself is not so good with things like writing letters, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to shelve books.

This is NOT the calibre of writing of his book, it has to be written by someone else. Or a completely shitfaced Morrissey. I just don't get it.

show time coming soon, hope you get stopped at the door, shame on you, post is harsh and untrue

"yet he fails to mention the number one cause of climate change, which, as we all know, is the meat industry."

Morrissey, in the future, google statements of scientific fact before you open your stupid mouth.

1370831195016467496.png

Oh because obviously this sourceless image contains scientific fact. I imagine that beyond that little agriculture section we include electricity, transportation, and industry as all of those are involved in the meat industry..

As for the rest... I mean Morrissey makes polarizing statements. In a world full of hedging and over consideration for how to broach anything, I think this is a good thing. It is important to draw the most extreme comparisons so that they make an impact.

Betty pulling the strings? That's preposterous. Everyone knows that Morrissey has f***ed off to a private island. Mozbot does all performances as controlled by Julia (why do you think she's been at every show since '94? She's an eccentric millionaire who thanked Morrissey by giving him a bit of peace). Mozbot follows a different sentence structure than Morrissey, but he has Morrissey's brain uploaded into him so.. pretty close.

My god so much fighting between moz and the m-solo folks. I do have the perfect soulution for patching the moz and m-solo fans

Here's a clue: the mozical " TTY is a mystery" tour :rofl:

show time coming soon, hope you get stopped at the door, shame on you, post is harsh and untrue

Yeah that was the plan all along. I'm not f***ing stupid. But you are.

Boom. I find it frankly sad that some people will believe anything as long as it came out of his lips. Facts rule.

Boom? You twat. Are we talking about green house gas emissions? No. The topic was climate change not emissions. Yes one may contribute to the other but it is not the sole cause. Destruction of the forest for example does not create emissions. So your graph is completely misleading in regard to the topic under discussion. ..

Betty pulling the strings? That's preposterous. Everyone knows that Morrissey has f***ed off to a private island. Mozbot does all performances as controlled by Julia (why do you think she's been at every show since '94? She's an eccentric millionaire who thanked Morrissey by giving him a bit of peace). Mozbot follows a different sentence structure than Morrissey, but he has Morrissey's brain uploaded into him so.. pretty close.

I find it extremely hard to believe that the same person who penned:

"The moorland remains unchanged for centuries and it extends no kindness, for why should it? It grinds on in its secrecy regardless of whatever changes sweep through Halifax town center. These moors will not control, and something about the chilling darkness makes the motorist lean inwards – away from the window, where you thoughtfully check your own reflection to make sure that it is indeed yours. Historically, the moors have thrown up unanswered questions, and fueled by foggy footpaths and lowland crag the Brontes' imagination appeared to understand all workings of the heart even though such short lives rarely left Haworth Parsonage. The poor, trapped Brontes; myth unmatched and growing with each century – did they ever enjoy their own bodies? Did they ever even see their own bodies?" 

Also wrote:

"Yes, abysmal human slaughter happens every day throughout the world, but Cecil The Lion is important because animal rights is now the biggest social justice issue on the planet."

This is the shit of someone with a remedial education at best who doesn't read books but follows a script that is becoming alarmingly apparent.

cg is right, either someone else wrote this or he had a post tour drunk.
by the way the Morrissey Marketing Team LTD=Damon.

I love these TTY messages! Keep going Moz! :)

On a side note, when I called someone a "retard" on Facebook, a broad named Jan Roberts started name-calling and attacking me and explaining what mental retardation is. What a nut-job that one is!

Seriously, has a retarded person hijacked TTY? This isn't the same writing as Autobiography. For one thing it's broken up into paragraphs and Morrissey doesn't seem to do that and for another it exhibits the logic of a drunk toddler.

I have to stop caring about this, it's so heartbreaking. If it's an unchecked bipolar med dose issue then my apologies.

different threads, same conversation

Yeah, yeah, it's ALLLLLL solo's fault.

DEFLECT.
DERAIL.
DISTRACT.

It's the credo of your work ethic.

You know if you spent HALF AS MUCH energy investing yourself or encouraging Morrissey to create real, substantial posts on TTY instead of, say, spending three solid months creating a completely phony facebook persona in order to cover up a discretion that YOU YOURSELF morphed into a monstrous situation while playing cat and mouse, then MAYBE Morrissey could stand a modicum of a chance being taken seriously by record producers instead of having his good name be torn to shit by your divination game of words which you are NOT qualified to even think about participating in. Just be HONEST, is that even possible? Do you even know what the truth is anymore?

You people are despicable. I'd run to Rome and hideout out as a Vatican-adjacent Gamer in a different world too if I was subjected to your hyper-controlling madness.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom