TTY: Thank you, New York City - Morrissey on endangered species art lighting up Empire State Buildin

Last edited:
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah... that's probably it...

If David Tseng has any compassion he will ban you for your own good.

11825060_1069564973067324_5014061730875074324_n.jpg

Morrissey specifically mentions it being underreported in 'the UK news', where in fact it was all over the place. There are currently 8 separate stories on BBC news website, plus it was all over TV and radio:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-33698737
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-33694075
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-33722688
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-33740776
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-33699347
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-33787351
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-33770923
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-33752403

It was also front page news on The Daily Mirror, The Daily Telegraph, The Guardian, and the Independent newspapers, and featured inside all the others.
But, of course, this doesn't fit in with Morrissey's 'The Royal Family rule all UK media' conspiracy theory.
Conclusion: Morrissey is a galloping loon who is barely on nodding basis with reality as we know it. Either that or he was pissed as a skunk when he wrote this.

missed the oart about uk news my bad

Hi everybody. Just wanted to chip in and shit on Morrissey since he has said something and since that's what we do here on this Morrissey fan site anytime he says or does anything, or anytime anybody else says anything about him or anything in his past, present, or future. Seriously, f*** this guy. Oh how I hate Morrissey. I'm sure glad I have a dedicated place to say that every day amongst decent, like-minded folk.

And also I'd like for three of you to please volunteer to have an inflamed, multipartite, multipage overlapping series of bitter arguments with me about increasingly tangential crap because this place is a boxing ring that is really only nominally about Morrissey. PUT UP YOUR DUKES. LET'S FIGHT. Onlookers, please chip in with airborne feces here and there, particularly you anonymous ones. Don't hang meekly in the back. Walk right up to the microphone and fling... all the poop you have. Alll the poop that you have. Fling your poop. Fling your poop. Fliiiing yourrr poop.

PS - Morrissey is just the worst, isn't he? There is not a unit of measurement large enough to describe how much better than him I am. Have you ever even heard of someone so contemptible and detestable? I haven't. Somebody should mount a singing career that is entirely focused on writing songs about how horrible Morrissey is. That would show him, and maybe he would stop being such a virulent waste of space (one can dream). All that I hope is that when he goes, his skin and his blood and his bones don't get in our way, making us ill, the way they do now while he is alive.

very true

Hi everybody. Just wanted to chip in and shit on Morrissey since he has said something and since that's what we do here on this Morrissey fan site anytime he says or does anything, or anytime anybody else says anything about him or anything in his past, present, or future. Seriously, f*** this guy. Oh how I hate Morrissey. I'm sure glad I have a dedicated place to say that every day amongst decent, like-minded folk.

And also I'd like for three of you to please volunteer to have an inflamed, multipartite, multipage overlapping series of bitter arguments with me about increasingly tangential crap because this place is a boxing ring that is really only nominally about Morrissey. PUT UP YOUR DUKES. LET'S FIGHT. Onlookers, please chip in with airborne feces here and there, particularly you anonymous ones. Don't hang meekly in the back. Walk right up to the microphone and fling... all the poop you have. Alll the poop that you have. Fling your poop. Fling your poop. Fliiiing yourrr poop.

PS - Morrissey is just the worst, isn't he? There is not a unit of measurement large enough to describe how much better than him I am. Have you ever even heard of someone so contemptible and detestable? I haven't. Somebody should mount a singing career that is entirely focused on writing songs about how horrible Morrissey is. That would show him, and maybe he would stop being such a virulent waste of space (one can dream). All that I hope is that when he goes, his skin and his blood and his bones don't get in our way, making us ill, the way they do now while he is alive.

you again, i thought you had gone to start you own st moz the apostle page. what bring you back?
nobody signed up?

Maybe someone is micromanaging his media "voice" as a platform for animal rights to such a chokingly degree that he's said "Fine. You do it if you don't think I'm doing it right."

Darlin', you've flipped your wig. Morrissey doesn't relinquish control of himself.

It's a blog post CG -- he's not going to fuss over the lyricism of it like he would his autobiography. You're imagining way way way way way way too much. It's rather insulting.

Boom. I find it frankly sad that some people will believe anything as long as it came out of his lips. Facts rule.

Do you find it just as sad as people that will jump the gun with 'facts' that aren't specific to what Morrissey was talking about -- which was climate change.

Interesting....Interesting Doug. True there are some posters who are overly critical of everything Morrissey does and says and there are equally others that insist on giving him a free pass no matter what utterances come out of his mouth or fingers. Sweep the poop under the carpet to continue your analogy.

It is also interesting how you referred to this as a "fan site". As far as I know, the Morrissey-Solo web site was constructed by David T. as a forum for anyone who wishes to comment on and discuss all things Morrissey. Maybe I am missing it, but where exactly does it state that this is a fan site?

I know many here are frustrated by the few that continually try to cut Morrissey out at the knees every chance they get, but I prefer the open architecture of this site vs. an overly moderated one that would consist of posts like "Morrissey is the best isn't he?"..."He sure is!"..."Each album he makes gets better and better!"

Lastly, if Morrissey can take to TTY to post his hyperbolic diatribes on whatever crusade he has chosen to pursue in any given day or week, I see no reason why those who find Morrissey of interest cannot take to this site to see if others share a similar opinion.

But this site was started out by someone who was not only a fan but probably a super-fan, who used to run a fanzine on Morrissey before the days of the internet.

The narrative of why this site as started has had to change somewhat after Morrissey and David had a falling out. David will deny this buy I believe this is the truth. I'm pretty sure when David was first dreaming up Morrissey-Solo back on the good ole days he wasn't envisioning a site where so MANY people would come and pillory Morrissey on a daily basis.

And can I tell you something, it used to be this way. A few years back this was a genuinely lovely site to come and visit and there was some of the most lovely people posting here. Were there trolls? Sure? Was every move Morissey made roundly applauded? No, but there was nothing like the level of hate and almost violence that you get today.

You note it is 'some' posters that come here to be critical of Morrissey. On certain threads it is the vast majority of posters who hate Morrissey dominating the thread. I don't think Morrissey walks on water, I have been critical of him in the past on these boards but the level of hate generated at him, day after day, by a large majority of people that post here is a depressing sight knowing that these forums were created out of a great love for Morrissey.

That and I also know how it used to be around here. What's happened to this site is a f***en tragedy.

Darlin', you've flipped your wig. Morrissey doesn't relinquish control of himself.

It's a blog post CG -- he's not going to fuss over the lyricism of it like he would his autobiography. You're imagining way way way way way way too much. It's rather insulting.

Autobiography:

4f079859bf8a8d96d9f2d2835e909365.jpg

TTY:

11822542_1082479251763479_1594610038120867997_n.png

Last edited by a moderator:

You're the one that posted about your forced moment of clarity. Now you want to make this all about you again when, as was pointed out above, you already have a place to do that. I won't respond again. Goodbye.

You're the one that posted about your forced moment of clarity. Now you want to make this all about you again when, as was pointed out above, you already have a place to do that. I won't respond again. Goodbye.

Do you want me to go in my corner like a good n*****?

Seriously, has a retarded person hijacked TTY? This isn't the same writing as Autobiography. For one thing it's broken up into paragraphs and Morrissey doesn't seem to do that and for another it exhibits the logic of a drunk toddler.

I have to stop caring about this, it's so heartbreaking. If it's an unchecked bipolar med dose issue then my apologies.

Yes a retarded person has hijacked TTY. Goes by the nom-de-plume of Crystal Geezer.

You need to sort yourself out, there is no need for that word on here or anywhere.

Why demonize a word? It gives it power. It's a real word with a real history. NIGGERS have been subjected to being banished to their areas for centuries. It's an applicable word to the sentiment of the post above it, I should just GO BACK TO MY DESIGNATED AREA AND STOP TALKING LIKE A GOOD n*****.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes a retarded person has hijacked TTY. Goes by the nom-de-plume of Crystal Geezer.

I have no contact or association with Morrissey or his people.

Why demonize a word? It gives it power. It's a real word with a real history. NIGGERS have been subjected to being banished to their areas for centuries. It's an applicable word to the sentiment of the post above it, I should just GO BACK TO MY DESIGNATED AREA AND STOP TALKING LIKE A GOOD n*****.

- - - Updated - - -

I have no contact or association with Morrissey or his people.

I don't have an issue with what you post generally CG but the use of that word is uncalled for, there may be younger Morrissey/Smiths fans who visit this site and they will have been brought up to appreciate that you don't use that word.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom