TTY: UNITED KING-DUMB - Fivers are Murder

Per Moz via TTY:

UNITED KING-DUMB - true-to-you.net
2 December 2016

39461_unknown_1.jpg

If it had been revealed by the Bank of England that the new British Five Pound note contained slices of cat or dog, the country would be in an uproar. But because we have been trained to accept the vicious slaughter of cows, sheep and pigs, the UK media can only make light of the use of tallow in the new British fiver because animal slaughter is thought to be outside of the human grasp and concern. However, whether you care about animals or not, the use of their sliced bodies in the new five pound note evokes a mood and a vibration that displays a gaping hole in human intelligence and in the human race as a compassionate idea. It also tells us that the Bank Of England has no understanding of doing anything in our time that revives the human image from basic savagery. If you feel that the use of animal flesh should not be a moral issue, then you should assert your conviction by donating your own body to the Bank Of England for decorative use in future five pound notes.

MORRISSEY
2 December 2016.

Last edited by a moderator:
".. a fatty acid fraction which might have come from tallow.."

You're arguing from a chemical processing viewpoint, but typically for nearly all vegans, (and most vegetarians), even if the original source undergoes some processing to be made into the final product, and even if this process is 100% efficient (seems unlikely), this doesn't make something originally non-vegan, into something vegan, and I don't see how it invalidates any moral arguments someone might make simply by being more processed.

Now if you like, you can argue that everything gets recycled eventually, and even plants can process 'non-vegan' nutrients and remain vegan, but in a wider sense (and less purely materialistic viewpoint), there has to be a difference between deliberately using a product that comes directly from an industry which advocates for cutting lives short (the slaughterhouse industry) vs. other products which result from the natural cycles of life (the hydrocarbon sources for the plastics).

Even if you could source the tallow from a non meat-industry cow, why would you do that?
It wouldn't make sense to do so if you're simultaneously, as a country, trying to hold any pretence of concern about animal welfare (or even the illusion of it).

The point remains that if the source in the banknotes was a different animal, there would be righteous holier-than-thou outrage. (Can you honestly imagine if a cat or dog was used? I've seen some unfortunate Facebook groups where people are heckled and insulted simply for trying to find a new home for a cat. These aren't even vegan/vegetarian groups!) .

This is all irrelevant if the powers that be are simply not interested, but Moz

You are still - still - possibly wilfully - missing the entire point. There is no tallow in those notes. Never was. You simply do not understand how chemistry and molecules work.

Last edited:
Fact comes with evidence, Your post does not. Sorry Uncle LimpDick, you have lost again!

Riiiight. That may have meant something in the time it took to think it to the time it took to type it. It's not my fault you don't understand chemistry and how molecules actually work. It's not my fault you're such a thick shit that when presented with the actual evidence you seek, you don't recognise it.

Last edited:
I knew this was coming. It's amazing what horse shit some people spout. Even the Bank Of England spokesperson got this wrong. There is no tallow in 5 pound notes. There is a fatty acid fraction which might have come from tallow, might have come from palm, might have come from a petroleum source. Essentially it would be present as part of, for example, an imidazoline derivative, an ester, or whatever requires a C16-C18 fatty acid fraction source. To repeat - there is no tallow in 5 pound notes. There's a couple of other things to note here - suppose the source was animal - just suppose - then there's hundreds - literally hundreds of products that you're going to have to shun as well. In this case, the additive, quite possibly as an anti-static or lubricant function, is added at the polymer masterbatch stage. These fatty acid fractions are ubiquitous. And another thing, which a lot of people disagree with, but I personally do not - if you're going to kill an animal for meat, then you may as well do it the courtesy of using as much of it as possible. I have no problem wearing leather shoes. The animal is already dead for another reason. Same argument goes for rendered fat. All this on the back of the Bank Of England spokesman expounding on something they literally haven't the first clue about. And then a whole army of uninformed goons jump on it with righteous indignation. It's f***ing ridiculous.

i agree with you that this is not a malicious act by the bank of england they simply put this tallow in everthing including money including who know what else but the real question is why do they use so much tallow to start with

i agree with you that this is not a malicious act by the bank of england they simply put this tallow in everthing including money including who know what else but the real question is why do they use so much tallow to start with

They do not. Please go and educate yourself with actual facts.

They do not. Please go and educate yourself with actual facts.

yes i agree they do not know it has simply become the norm to use tallow but now we hope they will be educated on the facts of what they are actually using

yes i agree they do not know it has simply become the norm to use tallow but now we hope they will be educated on the facts of what they are actually using

You simply have no idea what you are trying to talk about. Stop now, for the love of God.

Riiiight. That may have meant something in the time it took to think it to the time it took to type it. It's not my fault you don't understand chemistry and how molecules actually work. It's not my fault you're such a thick shit that when presented with the actual evidence you seek, you don't recognise it.

As you always say, nice ad-hom.
Time to read educate, because as you know, alma matters. But for you, there is no mind, body and soul

I knew this was coming. It's amazing what horse shit some people spout. Even the Bank Of England spokesperson got this wrong. There is no tallow in 5 pound notes. There is a fatty acid fraction which might have come from tallow, might have come from palm, might have come from a petroleum source. Essentially it would be present as part of, for example, an imidazoline derivative, an ester, or whatever requires a C16-C18 fatty acid fraction source. To repeat - there is no tallow in 5 pound notes. There's a couple of other things to note here - suppose the source was animal - just suppose - then there's hundreds - literally hundreds of products that you're going to have to shun as well. In this case, the additive, quite possibly as an anti-static or lubricant function, is added at the polymer masterbatch stage. These fatty acid fractions are ubiquitous. And another thing, which a lot of people disagree with, but I personally do not - if you're going to kill an animal for meat, then you may as well do it the courtesy of using as much of it as possible. I have no problem wearing leather shoes. The animal is already dead for another reason. Same argument goes for rendered fat. All this on the back of the Bank Of England spokesman expounding on something they literally haven't the first clue about. And then a whole army of uninformed goons jump on it with righteous indignation. It's f***ing ridiculous.

You are still - still - possibly wilfully - missing the entire point. There is no tallow in those notes. Never was. You simply do not understand how chemistry and molecules work.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/nov/30/vegans-furious-notes-beef-tallow-fivers
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/b...ver-bank-of-england-vegetarians-a7445221.html

Are you saying these reports within the links above are wrong and your rite ?
Youve already admmited there MIGHT be traces of tallow in the notes, so how can u say there is NONE at all ?

I reckon does the United King-Dumb even have credit cards. I reckon the way Morrissey talks shit about the people that live there, they would be so dumb, they couldn't figure out the concept of a credit card. I reckon people in the United King-Dumb sure say "I reckon" a lot like dumb hicks from Alabama or Texas or some other Hillbilly state. Maybe people are so dumb in the United King-Dumb because they play a game where they hit their head against balls or soup cans trying to get it between two sticks. I'm sure that causes brain damage.

You're a racist, congrats

That's what someone like you would call "white on white" racism Anonymous coward. You can call Morrissey a racist then for talking so much shit about England.

That's what someone like you would call "white on white" racism Anonymous coward. You can call Morrissey a racist then for talking so much shit about England.

He is. he's summing up millions of people with negativity. it's why he does half the business he did years ago.

We are All individuals.

Moz is Wrong.

The fact you have to put words in my mouth though shows you are the coward.

Morrissey is a crank. I love him but not everything he says is right. and I don't even like England... I just think it's a bit rich to say all of us are the same.

He is. he's summing up millions of people with negativity. it's why he does half the business he did years ago.

We are All individuals.

Moz is Wrong.

The fact you have to put words in my mouth though shows you are the coward.

Morrissey is a crank. I love him but not everything he says is right. and I don't even like England... I just think it's a bit rich to say all of us are the same.

Did it ever occur to you that he might say that in a ironic sense?
Just with that song People Are The Same Everywhere he emphasizes it is but only on a superficial level and in fact he says they are not? Maybe the response to that song dissapointed him but he also expected to be misunderstood. Ties in quite easy with the general feeling of the song. Why bother any longer?
Ketamine Sun hinted at that and I do agree with her.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom