TTY: Universal Music, the approach made to David Joseph, since denied by David Joseph

I've read it over and over and I don't see a denial. Just plans for the future and the fact they aren't releasing any songs by any artist concerning Paris. All John is saying is that he thinks it's a good idea, but he needs to know where the proceeds will go and he needs to hear from Morrissey and not Boz.

It's not a denial.

I think Universal have handled this very well and basically called Moz's bluff. Something which he'll no doubt be seething over.

If Morrissey and the band felt sooo strongly that this mediocre single from 5-6 years ago was the fitting tribute then they'd be getting the rights to the song getting it released off their own back and donating the profits to the people who've suffered the attacks.

I think it's shameful that he not only wants it releasing again only to cash in on others misery but his macabre exchange has been aired publicly on TTY.

He'll be going the full Howard Hughes and keeping piss in jars soon.

Do you know Jenny and Lee off Gogglebox?

best
BB

After reading the letter I confess I feel differently. Boz sounds a bit defensive and more worry about having a number one hit and make money than tribute the Paris victims. They are not Universal artists anymore, so they should understand the right to the company to let them out. Unfortunately, that is how it goes in the music business. However, it is very bad that David Joseph didn't reply to the letter himself. Perhaps it would have been different if Boz had mentioned they wanted to do it for charity and including Morrissey's signature on the letter.

'Speedway': The Epitaph for Morrissey's #ProfitFromParis Career Suicide.

"David Joseph at Universal Music in London has refused the request made by Morrissey and the band to re-issue 'I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris' as a loving tribute to the lives lost in the Paris atrocities.

Dear David,

My name is Boz Boorer and I represent all of the musicians who played
on I'M THROWING MY ARMS AROUND PARIS (Morrissey).

We are shocked that you have made no move this week to promote the
above song (download/special 7-inch/special CD) to support the people
of Paris. Any other artist would be number 1 with this song RIGHT NOW.

Why are you doing nothing? There is no other song in modern music that
aptly supports the people of Paris.

Most sincerely yours

BOZ BOORER"

'Speedway': The Epitaph for Morrissey's #ProfitFromParis Career Suicide.

"and all those lies
written lies, twisted lies
well, they weren't lies
they weren't lies
they weren't lies"

<span style="color:#ff0000;">

best
BB

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe it got lost in the threads(?)...And I have NO intention of reading all of this ridiculous thread.

But... I'd be interested to read the initial request by M/band to Universal to release the tribute 'Paris' single.

I read the 'Boz letter' but it seems to be in reply to Universals first refusal of a first inquiry/request to label to re-release said song.

?

What would you be looking for in it if it existed? Something to help you cling to the illusion that this whole thing was done for selfless reasons in tribute to victims of an atrocity? Why do you need a letter for that? Your philosophy as expressed elsewhere is that we all have our own truth which is more authentic than that which can be verified by facts, so just write your own letter. Make it real to you. If you can't do this I fear for your future in the cult.

Maybe it got lost in the threads(?)...And I have NO intention of reading all of this ridiculous thread.

But... I'd be interested to read the initial request by M/band to Universal to release the tribute 'Paris' single.

I read the 'Boz letter' but it seems to be in reply to Universals first refusal of a first inquiry/request to label to re-release said song.

?

What a profoudly stupid person you have just advertised yourself as! You have no intention of reading threads but spam them with your Stockholm Sydrome cries for help to restore yourself to equilibrium as the Cult of Morrissey collapses via #ProfitFromParis

You shamelessly advertise yourself as so ridiculous that you are unable to scan the front page of this website or the list of threads on the forum where the information you claim to be unable to find couldn't be more prominent. Rather than accept the publicly available facts you retreat into an utterly pointless claim that other 'hidden' material would exonerate Morrissey? FBE: Faith-based epistemology or what?

What would you be looking for in it if it existed? Something to help you cling to the illusion that this whole thing was done for selfless reasons in tribute to victims of an atrocity? Why do you need a letter for that? Your philosophy as expressed elsewhere is that we all have our own truth which is more authentic than that which can be verified by facts, so just write your own letter. Make it real to you. If you can't do this I fear for your future in the cult.

If you were indeed a 'fan' of Morrissey's work you would have been following your Dear Leader's nonsensical postings on #ProfitFromParis on his propaganda website, TTY. Of course, you aren't even interested in his music or the public response to it. You are, quite simply, the most basic of interweb trolls. But your stupidity is both disturbing and hilarious. Thank you for sharing this insight into your cognitive abilities and your 'devotion' to Morrissey. With 'fans' such as you, who could possibly need enemies? LOL!

best wishes
BrummieBoy

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/conte...ph-since-denied-by-David-Joseph-emails-posted

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/content/2942-TTY-Universal-Music-response-to-denial

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/conte...to-re-issue-I-m-Throwing-My-Arms-Around-Paris

Last edited:
:lbf: assumptions of someone(me)that you THINK you 'know' through posts here ! HAHAHA! Really? Go darn a sock...or the hole in your head... brains slipping out ! Oh my:straightface:

From skimming the tainted cream of the crop of this thread. It(as usual) seems some are drawing conclusions based on Boz's reply to a first refusal. Which is fair in the sense that it is what is given to inspect/dissect and is the topic of thread. But it is HATEFUL and coloring Boz in a unfavorable light.. when AGAIN WE DON'T KNOW the truth of this/the situation.

I'D LIKE TO SEE ... the whole picture.

And M (lest we forget) is human... I do see his want to release the song as a tribute... yes the gesture sincere.

And yes... It would put him or ANYONE in the public eye if he or any one released a tribute at this time... And if so... SO WHAT ?

I don't care about his OR UNIVERSAL'S so called 'secret motives' to release any thing in tribute to the Paris events.

It simply sucks that Universal didn't just go and release the song.. And instead refused M by saying that they have 'better' plans.

THEN AGAIN ... yes...M should have gone and somehow found another way to put it out... He must have his reasons for not doing this...WE HERE WILL NEVER KNOW.

But then again...you're right we all see what we want to see regardless of facts imagined or not.

true best,
kS.

If you don't care about Morrissey or Universal's motives, why are you spamming a thread which you also proudly admit you haven't even taken the time to read?

If you think it is impossible to arrive at a consensus opinion based on the available facts why are you even visiting this forum?

The answer to both questions remains your Stockholm Syndrome hostage situation with regard to Morrissey. You have to believe he isn't a fraud, no evidence could possibly convince you otherwise because if it did you would have to radically revise your uncritical adulation of Morrissey. Rather than face available facts and the growing consensus about #ProfitFromParis you continue to insist that it hasn't happened. Whilst this is fascinating to watch as an example of Cult Denial, it can hardly be doing your mental health much good. Morrissey has given you this idea that any critics of his Crank Fraudism are to be dismissed as secret admirers, hence your endless parotting of AYNIM lyrics. But this only confirms that you are as delusional as Morrissey, who doesn't read reviews, doesn't read his critics on this website (allegedly), thereby proving that the lyrics to AYNIM are another paronoid ideation. He can only answer his critics if he reads them, otherwise the lyrics to AYNIM is another psychotic paranoid hallucination. Which is it? Does he read his critics here and elsewhere or not? If not, why did he force his ridiculous band to wear 'f*** Morrissey-Solo.com' t-shirts? Do you also think that was another inexplicable hallucination from his mind telling him to denounce critics who he claims not to read. Trust me, he reads everything here, but I suspect he doesn't spend too much time analysing your delusional thinking.

best wishes
BB

HA! :lbf::lbf: you and the CULT OF HATE ...STRIKE AGAIN ! though with each post it is a strike against you..and your lot.

If YOU are the definition of what it is to be a 'fan' ? then..... I'M ...NOT...A 'FAN' !

I show my devotion by ignoring your posts.

The more you and others like the 'Silly B's' (THE CULT OF HATE) post here... the closer HE gets !

So yes, there is NO escape my self-deluded one's....

'there's a soft voice singing in your head
who can this be?
I do believe it's ' .....

;)

And your reply...STILL didn't answer my question... So I don't know why you bother.

You ignore my posts? The evidence suggests otherwise. It's very clear you cannot ignore them because...."all you need is me". Game. Set. Match.

'there's a soft voice singing in KS's head
who can this be?
I do believe it's ' BB.....

best
BB

...didn't say all your posts. Just the tiresome domination of your (&they are JUST your 'opinions') long-ass-winded opinionated posts in this thread.

Ha! you call THAT 'soft singing' ! ... my man, take some lessons... or get Auto-Tuned !

still,

...you have not answered my question. Why am I not surprised?

THE CULT OF HATE ...putting M up on the pedestal of hate because you love him MORE than any 'fan' here could.

;)

'there's a soft voice singing in KS's head
who can this be?
I do believe it's ' BB.....
All KS needs is BB'

best
BB

Epitaph for Morrissey's #ProfitFromParis Career Suicide.

I'm so sad. This week we've finally lost Morrissey to #ProfitfromParis. What a psycho he turned out to be.

I used to like him, but these days, it's embarrassing to even mention his name. I hope my signed memorabilia will keep their worth.

And thank you David T, for enabling all of this. We all owe you. A lot.

I also feel the time has come to leave this site to the beserk residual conspiracy loons of The Cult Of Morrissey. I've thoroughly enjoyed my time as part of the communal project of debunking Morrissey, but even I didn't expect such a spectacular finale. The most astonishing thing is that the Career Suicide and trashing of his Legacy has come direct from Morrissey himself. He will carry on ranting and raving, demanding attention and insisiting that he is a victim of a vast 'conspiracy' when all rational observers now know he is a scheming charlatan who nakedly sought to raise his fading profile on the back of a terrorist atrocity in Paris, even as he knew he had never retracted his trolling of a similar atrocity in Oslo.

I sincerely hope that Morrissey will not tempt me back to comment on this site by exceeding the desperation of #ProfitFromParis. I've used this site for many years as a vehicle to organise my thoughts and feelings about Popular Culture with Morrissey as a useful foil. But I'm done with that exploration now.

He ransacked Outsider Art, cherry picking references from Queer Culture, Animal Liberation and Radical Politics to bolster his flimsy sense of self. Now it's all come crashing down. There are some songs which I think can be rescued from the abyss but not many. Surely nobody can now listen to 'Speedway' without realising that Morrissey was trolling his fans all along? Once he dies an avalanche of similar details to #ProfitFromParis will no doubt emerge from those currently constrained by 'confidentiality agreements'. I very much doubt that future generations will regard him as more than a chancer, a charlatan who got lucky and somehow kept up the scam for decades before finally crashing the alabaster down himself in a fit of pique and rage at being ignored. He will be remembered as a cultural circus clown. He will be remembered as The Man Who Trolled The World. If he is remembered at all. One can only imagine what the teenage Steven in his bedroom listening to Bowie would have made of the ghoulish troll of 'Morrissey' trying to profit from the death of 130 people in Paris.

best wishes
BrummieBoy

:lbf: assumptions of someone(me)that you THINK you 'know' through posts here ! HAHAHA! Really? Go darn a sock...or the hole in your head... brains slipping out ! Oh my:straightface:

From skimming the tainted cream of the crop of this thread. It(as usual) seems some are drawing conclusions based on Boz's reply to a first refusal. Which is fair in the sense that it is what is given to inspect/dissect and is the topic of thread. But it is HATEFUL and coloring Boz in a unfavorable light.. when AGAIN WE DON'T KNOW the truth of this/the situation.

I'D LIKE TO SEE ... the whole picture.

And M (lest we forget) is human... I do see his want to release the song as a tribute... yes the gesture sincere.

And yes... It would put him or ANYONE in the public eye if he or any one released a tribute at this time... And if so... SO WHAT ?

I don't care about his OR UNIVERSAL'S so called 'secret motives' to release any thing in tribute to the Paris events.

It simply sucks that Universal didn't just go and release the song.. And instead refused M by saying that they have 'better' plans.

THEN AGAIN ... yes...M should have gone and somehow found another way to put it out... He must have his reasons for not doing this...WE HERE WILL NEVER KNOW.

But then again...you're right we all see what we want to see regardless of facts imagined or not.

true best,
kS.

I don't know you and I didn't claim to. While it's true that most people, excluding myself and those that agree with me, will see what they want to see, that is not what I was referring to. I'm certain that somewhere in your vast volumes of verbose verbiage you made some statement which is pretty close to the one I attributed to you. So why waste time searching for things that may not even exist when you can dream up something that is... true to you.

I think he was right not to find another way to put it out. It's already out. It's true that Universal could have put their muscle and money behind it and bought a chart position. Before you get upset, what I'm saying is that chart positions now reflect airplay, youtube views, and other intangibles besides sales, and these things can be bought.
What is clear from the letter is that no charity was named and that the only consideration was chart position.

The letter shown is the first letter. Read it again. "Boz" is suggesting that David Joseph, being a record industry executive, should have come to the realization that one of his old acts once had a single with the word "Paris" in the title and that RIGHT NOW everyone is talking about Paris. The letter was copied to Morrissey's representative, and on receiving it, he contacted David Joseph, and was politely told that Universal executives have been personally affected by the tragedy and didn't have their hearts in promoting a single by a former act from their roster despite the fact that the track features the word "Paris" prominently in the chorus . However they did offer to license it, but wanted to know which charity the money would go to, which seems reasonable?

They were probably trying to avoid "UNIVERSAL FLOGS OLD MORRISSEY SONG FOR PROFIT IN WAKE OF TRAGEDY" stories, but that is speculation. Maybe they wanted to match the donation...

But back to your quest, there is nothing in this letter to suggest it is a followup to a previous letter. It assumes that no request should have been necessary because, aren't Universal in the business of selling records, and don't they make the obvious connection?

"Boz's" email was belligerent and demanding. Universal replied through a lawyer (which might be telling in itself) that sure, although we won't go ahead but we can license it back to you if you can get someone to release it and let us know which charities will benefit.

Where does the shitty part come into that? In the simple fact they did not accede to the demands made in the email? Please.

There is a reason the reply to the email was dealt with by a legal representative rather than a senior executive of the company. The people in charge of Universal didn't get there without being able to smell trouble a mile away. If any of us here received an email in that tone we'd wonder what the hell was going on and if the author was the full ticket.
Because it was forwarded to a legal representative by "Boz," and because the legal representative has both oars in the water so took it upon himself to do Morrissey a favor and speak to David Joseph on his behalf. Universal didn't contact the lawyer. They got this raving email, and the lawyer was cc'ed it, and the lawyer saw this mess and tried to repair it as best he could.

Brummie Boy, I have enjoyed your posts. Thanks for the Rubber Bandits. Enjoy.

First in your first reply to me.. '...? Why do you need a letter for that? Your philosophy as expressed elsewhere is that we all have our own truth which is more authentic than that which can be verified by facts,..'

Here/there YOU ARE making assumptions that you know who/what I am and what I think merely by reading my posts. RIDICULOUS.

And YES I agree with you the record industry does buy chart positions... Which M being no fool (and probably why he )wants to continue with the 'record business' and not go 'DIY'. M has PLENTY of talent/fan base to sell records...But with out that 'muscle/money' to advertise and push the music into a larger arena.. Any artist won't get that kind of visibility.

I show you how I'm reading it..that makes me think this may not be the first 'letter' to Universal ...

'We are shocked that you have made no move this week to promote the
above song (download/special 7-inch/special CD) to support the people'...

'that you have made no move' To ME reads they are shocked that AFTER their first request that they/Universal didn't yet re-release or plan to re-release song

'Any other artist would be number 1 with this song RIGHT NOW.

aptly supports the people of Paris.'

This part... is just funny... Seems M's emotions getting in the way because they have refused to re-release the song. Reasonable.

AND ... I don't see HOW M/Boz can see /think that after the Paris events that Universal is gonna go running to their back catalog looking for a song that has 'Paris' in the title. They/Universal have bigger fish (their own) to fry..They were just concerned (as they should be) about their own stable of 'fresh faced' darlings. And how they
could profit(YES) from the Paris events... Of COURSE OF COURSE OF COURSE they want to be charitable and show they have a heart...But let's face it...THEY ARE a business. And M being a part and through the grinder of this 'business' has/and DOES play the 'game' and says what he MUST(or thinks he must) in order to look a valuable ASSET to the 'business'.

Again...the way I read it...It seems this 'Boz letter' is the second reply to a request that was already refused.

:straightface:

Don't get caught up in the insanity of these people, i really believe Morrissey doesn't care much about the negative things said about him on this site. Moz concert today in Brazil, fun to follow on perisope.

I don't know you and I didn't claim to. While it's true that most people, excluding myself and those that agree with me, will see what they want to see, that is not what I was referring to. I'm certain that somewhere in your vast volumes of verbose verbiage you made some statement which is pretty close to the one I attributed to you. So why waste time searching for things that may not even exist when you can dream up something that is... true to you.

I think he was right not to find another way to put it out. It's already out. It's true that Universal could have put their muscle and money behind it and bought a chart position. Before you get upset, what I'm saying is that chart positions now reflect airplay, youtube views, and other intangibles besides sales, and these things can be bought.
What is clear from the letter is that no charity was named and that the only consideration was chart position.

The letter shown is the first letter. Read it again. "Boz" is suggesting that David Joseph, being a record industry executive, should have come to the realization that one of his old acts once had a single with the word "Paris" in the title and that RIGHT NOW everyone is talking about Paris. The letter was copied to Morrissey's representative, and on receiving it, he contacted David Joseph, and was politely told that Universal executives have been personally affected by the tragedy and didn't have their hearts in promoting a single by a former act from their roster despite the fact that the track features the word "Paris" prominently in the chorus . However they did offer to license it, but wanted to know which charity the money would go to, which seems reasonable?

They were probably trying to avoid "UNIVERSAL FLOGS OLD MORRISSEY SONG FOR PROFIT IN WAKE OF TRAGEDY" stories, but that is speculation. Maybe they wanted to match the donation...

But back to your quest, there is nothing in this letter to suggest it is a followup to a previous letter. It assumes that no request should have been necessary because, aren't Universal in the business of selling records, and don't they make the obvious connection?

of course its the first email/communication. boz demanding to know why the song has not been released by a label that doesnt have anything to do with him, or with moz for that matter. but the cult, as we can readily tell by the nonsensical posts here, cannot distinguish simple reality from their cultic fantasies. there needs to be as many emails as they their poor weak requires for reality to be ignored.

Hi Agatha, Yes agree there. But just want to bring up some observations of mine that can't have and have not been brought up yet on this topic. I know in the end.... it doesn't matter. :)

Why don't you email each other personally. The rest of us don't share your delusion.

FAO: 'KetamineSun', 'ninetimesfined' & all other 'green ink' contributors to this forum.

'BrummieBoy' will NOT be responding to your future 'green ink' correspondence as he has moved on to new projects.
Please respect the flow of these threads and do not spam them with further attempts to communicate with him.

best wishes

Sharon McCormack - 'The Secretary
[for & on behalf of 'BrummieBoy']

...the time has come to leave this site to the beserk residual conspiracy loons of The Cult Of Morrissey.

"Green ink is a British journalistic term for the frothing of lunatics. Back when letters to news outlets were produced in an archaic medium based on materials known as "paper" and "ink", the nutters would supposedly always write their IMPORTANT INFORMATION in green. It is not known just how many such letters there actually were, or if this is just urban legend, though there are occasional reports of physical manifestations. Common comorbid characteristics include irrelevant capitalisation, religious mania, overuse of exclamation marks and veiled threats or warnings directed at the recipient."

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Green_ink

Capitalised 'Career Suicide'; Hashtag Profitfromparis.... I'm sure you think that'll look really good on a badge. You could stand on the high street with a trestle table and a petition on a clip board, with your pac-a-mac on. 'Excuse me, Madam, can you spare us a few minutes to talk about a crucial and often overlooked issue'.

Following your apparent departure, I hope you'll end up using your newly afforded spare time constructively, BB. However, we all know you'll be back.

Nice Christmas, anyway.

awww, boo hoo !

MY mission ACCOMPLISHED ! :thumb:

K.S.

with my rays of love... melting trolls & 'ghosts' 24/7 !

Everyone can thank me later... But for now let's all sing !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avGyKKpqqLI

Sayonara ... S 'Tate' M ! (deputy of CULT of HATE).

:)

First I don't like to get 'personal' AND second... It is because of your great love for M and your constant agreeing with everything he 'says' ...IS the reason why you come here. I can't speak for A.C ...but you can put me on 'ignore' please do.

If I agreed with everything he 'says' then I would've obeyed his declaration to 'f*** Morrissey-Solo'. So Get A Room where the sun don't shine, preferably padded. After everybody has left this sinking ship of Morrissey's reputation you are crying out to the heavens 'I won...finally...gurgle...gurgle...'

First in your first reply to me.. '...? Why do you need a letter for that? Your philosophy as expressed elsewhere is that we all have our own truth which is more authentic than that which can be verified by facts,..'

Here/there YOU ARE making assumptions that you know who/what I am and what I think merely by reading my posts. RIDICULOUS.

And YES I agree with you the record industry does buy chart positions... Which M being no fool (and probably why he )wants to continue with the 'record business' and not go 'DIY'. M has PLENTY of talent/fan base to sell records...But with out that 'muscle/money' to advertise and push the music into a larger arena.. Any artist won't get that kind of visibility.

I'll show you how I'm reading it..that makes me think this may not be the first 'letter' to Universal ...

'We are shocked that you have made no move this week to promote the
above song (download/special 7-inch/special CD) to support the people'...

'that you have made no move' To ME reads they are shocked that AFTER their first request that they/Universal didn't yet re-release or plan to re-release song

'Any other artist would be number 1 with this song RIGHT NOW.

aptly supports the people of Paris.'

This part... is just funny... Seems M's emotions getting in the way because they have refused to re-release the song. Reasonable.

>AND ... I don't see HOW M/Boz can see /think that after the Paris events that Universal is gonna go running to their back catalog looking for a song that has 'Paris' in the title. They/Universal have bigger fish (their own) to fry..They were just concerned (as they should be) about their own stable of 'fresh faced' darlings. And how they
could profit(YES) from the Paris events... Of COURSE OF COURSE OF COURSE they want to be charitable and show they have a heart...But let's face it...THEY ARE a business. And M being a part and through the grinder of this 'business' has/and DOES play the 'game' and says what he MUST(or thinks he must) in order to look a valuable ASSET to the 'business'(a fine example of this IS the TYWTML /letter to Sanctuary).

Again...the way I read it...It seems this 'Boz letter' is the second reply to a request that was already refused.

Also the reason (I think)in this Boz letter no charity was mentioned... I can assume(and do) that it being a tribute to the events..then it GOES WITHOUT SAYING.

Again I agree with you...
'They were probably trying to avoid "UNIVERSAL FLOGS OLD MORRISSEY SONG FOR PROFIT IN WAKE OF TRAGEDY" stories,'

:straightface:

Of course people are going to form what I hope is an inaccurate image of you based on your posts here.
Next, thank you for explaining that your reading is based on the word "move" meaning, I take it, "you made no move after our request," but I don't see it that way. You are absolutely right that there is no reason for "Boz" *wink* to think that Universal is sitting around asking themselves if they've ever had a song with Paris in the title. BINGO! You're really getting there now. BUT who would be sitting around thinking "Paris," hmmm... I'll bet there is a song that would make a fitting tribute, hold the phone! I have a song with Paris in the title!"
None other than our hero, Morrissey. So whether you think this is the first or the second letter, you agree that Morrissey/Boz is the one that came up with the idea. Now the only thing left is that you don't think Morrissey would find it obvious that Universal would also come up with the idea on their own. You're questioning the degree of Morrissey's self involvement. Really? Have you heard of this Morrissey person? Had a song called, "All You Need Is Me," that you might have heard of.
That's really what you're basing your, sorry, assumption, on, that no reasonable person would expect Universal to decide to re-release "I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris" on their own. That they had to be told to do so, and that they apparently ignored it, because this letter is the first response. That's pretty clear even if you imagine there could be a first letter saying, "I want to help the people of Paris, and give money to charity. Remember that song I released a few years back when we were on speaking terms? Please do re-release it and see that the money goes to people. I know I've said I hate people, and that the song is about buildings but there were probably some buildings damaged. I know I said that thing about Oslo. You know, promotion... I was trying to be an asset to your company."
Maybe that happened...

About "only promoting current artists" they said they have no plans for a record, but will be doing some shows later with their current roster, which makes sense, in more ways than one. Who wants to deal with Morrissey's demands and the possibility he will cancel at the last minute, when he's not even on the label? That may not be a ...charitable... reading of it, but in any case, business is business, he is not on the label, they aren't planning a record, and wouldn't think to include him in any concerts since their business relationship ended.

Occam's razor. You have to invent an initial letter because you think Morrissey would not expect his Paris song to be the apparent tribute record, that he would not be that self involved, and the letter released says ANYONE ELSE WOULD BE NUMBER ONE, and makes no mention of the opportunities lost to help. What has happened is you have deduced the what is the most likely truth but you think it is unlikely because you have a higher opinion of Morrissey than to think he would think and behave this way. Fair enough.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom