TTY update 12/09/09: Swords release and tour info

Re: news: TTY Morrissey tour dates in Europe; Swords: Album release information

Has anyone deciphered what those knob-discs are? Very apposite, I predict.

Peter

:eek: :lbf:

I like them both, but this picture is much better than the other one. :thumb:

No Scottish dates for certain then:eek::eek::eek:

Re: TTY Morrissey tour dates in Europe; Swords: Album release information

:lbf:

He saved the best for last. :thumb:

Whatever about the last one, they're surely not photographed separately in this one. I wonder did Morrissey need to persuade them to do it; he's the only one smiling!

Has anybody here posed nude for any impersonal purposes? :p

it's been pointed out on the frink thread that Boz is revealing a little to much or maybe the record needs to be a 12":blushing: they must have noticed this wardrobe malfunction:straightface:

Whatever about the last one, they're surely not photographed separately in this one. I wonder did Morrissey need to persuade them to do it; he's the only one smiling!

Has anybody here posed nude for any impersonal purposes? :p

I don't know it was posted in here, but I read somewhere that in Daily Mirror or other tabloid's showbiz column reported that Morrissey persuaded the Lads to pose nude.

Last edited:
morrissey_and_band_2.jpg

a closer look with regards to my comment above.....well I never

Sultry stare from Boz. Can I ask what the point of having this picture with this update was? :squiffy: :rolleyes:

Let me get my hands in yout mamary glands..

Doesn't it remind of Handsome Devil's lyrics to you?
It was the first thing I thought when I saw the picture.

And it's possible that there're others shots from this session.

Moz could get breast implants, it's not gonna mean my bank account is going to grow exponentially to enable me to see him in ol' Blighty. :o

Moz with breast implants! :laughing:
This is gonna haunt me! I'll have nightmares about Moz with b:):)bs!

We have to make a plan how you can get to Europe for little money. Hijack a plane. Rob a bank. Not very realistic. Hmm...

Moz with breast implants! :laughing:
This is gonna haunt me! I'll have nightmares about Moz with b:):)bs!

We have to make a plan how you can get to Europe for little money. Hijack a plane. Rob a bank. Not very realistic. Hmm...

I really need to find a way out of America..:blushing: Unfortunately, it doesn't look like it's gonna happen in the foreseeable future, though :( Perhaps if I did some nude modeling :rolleyes: Anyone have Mozzer's number? :D

Tags
boz's lefticle oh hai jesseh
Back
Top Bottom