TTY: William The Terrible: idiot eternal

An anonymous person sends the link:

William The Terrible: idiot eternal - true-to-you.net
16 March 2016

CNN reports today that 'Prince' William endorses the shooting/killing of 'old, infirm animals' (termed wildlife because they are not in cages). He claims it is OK if the animal is infertile or past its best. Since all of these terms apply to 'the Queen', is William suggesting that she, too, should be shot?

Indefatigable in their love of killing, the Boil Family above any other have driven many species to near extinction, yet they are exempt from charges of poaching or trafficking or murder because, well, because they are the family most feared by the UK press.

Who made this family 'royal'? You? No. Me? No. Themselves? Yes.

There is no mention on today's BBC news of William's badge-of-the-brute thumbs-up for killing, and Kensington Palace refuses to comment, after all, what could they possibly say? Like us, they surely bear William like an ulcer.

MORRISSEY
16 March 2016.

an ulcer! hahaha oh morrissey <3

more to say later, must go, very busy lady

Well said Mozzer. Stick the lot of them in a council house.

f*** off Uncle Skink. If you don't like the guy - time to move on and moderate I'maBelieber.com

Why is it the same old bullsh*t with your royal family? All they do is hunt and ski. At least Donald Trump works for a living. He is just as ridulous but works 12 hour days. William needs to find something to do.

Nah, I'll stay right here thanks. I like the guy. I don't like his tiresome, repetitive, same old bollocks.

"...tiresome, repetitive, same old bollocks..."

You really do make it easy to mock, don't you?

The world will be a happier place when you, Balding Benny et al get both a job and a girlfriend.

The world will be a happier place when you, Balding Benny et al get both a job and a girlfriend.

I am happier than ever thanks. I have a well-paid job, I've been married for 25 years, and my kids are grown-up and healthy. If you're going to do the ad-homs, do try harder. Thanks.

William should apologize. If he doesn't do it, his family should. It would be a good gesture, and it costs nothing. If his heart doesn't recognize the bad deed in the killing, at least he should know that most people don't like this unnecessary cruelty upon animals. Which is the feat of hunting old animals? What for, for God's sake? Raise money to save endangered species??? Is ethically valid that logic? What atrocities can be justified or are being justified with that kind of reasoning about other topics? Morrissey is right, if people from the press says nothing about it, they are showing fear, therefore they are damaging their own credibility with the public.

No words, Guinness, no words, Guinness.
Life is gimmick.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

I don't think Mrs Benny and the boys would be very happy about me having a girlfriend you thick 4ckster twunt.
Keep calm and carry on tugging !

All the best

Benny-the-British-Butcher

I am happier than ever thanks. I have a well-paid job, I've been married for 25 years, and my kids are grown-up and healthy. If you're going to do the ad-homs, do try harder. Thanks.

They must be very proud of you and your relentlessly witless obsession with an 80s singer.

The fact that you feel the need to mention your "well-paid job" to an anonymous poster is particularly tragic and desperate.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom