TTY: William The Terrible: idiot eternal

An anonymous person sends the link:

William The Terrible: idiot eternal - true-to-you.net
16 March 2016

CNN reports today that 'Prince' William endorses the shooting/killing of 'old, infirm animals' (termed wildlife because they are not in cages). He claims it is OK if the animal is infertile or past its best. Since all of these terms apply to 'the Queen', is William suggesting that she, too, should be shot?

Indefatigable in their love of killing, the Boil Family above any other have driven many species to near extinction, yet they are exempt from charges of poaching or trafficking or murder because, well, because they are the family most feared by the UK press.

Who made this family 'royal'? You? No. Me? No. Themselves? Yes.

There is no mention on today's BBC news of William's badge-of-the-brute thumbs-up for killing, and Kensington Palace refuses to comment, after all, what could they possibly say? Like us, they surely bear William like an ulcer.

MORRISSEY
16 March 2016.

UPDATE:

NO new album
NO exotic island tour in April, no Guam, no Puerto Rico, no Jakarta (lol)
nada
zippo

o yes, if prince william were black yadayadayayay.. etc

I've no idea. I'm sure that if it were to reach Number 11 in the U.K. and fail to chart in most other countries (as La Petite Mort did) that you will be quick to say that he is still 'going strong' though. :thumb:

Mmm, clearly record companies look at sales over a period of time then as James still have deal and Morrissey doesn't?

Mmm, clearly record companies look at sales over a period of time then as James still have deal and Morrissey doesn't?

No, James accepted a deal that Morrissey wouldn't (which you could argue is his failing) in agreeing to a joint venture between a major like BMG and a small label like Cooking Vinyl. I've no idea what the specifics are of their current deal but they very obviously have sold nothing like as many albums as Morrissey over the past several years.

Morrissey probably should change his demands and be more realistic nowadays.

No, James accepted a deal that Morrissey wouldn't (which you could argue is his failing) in agreeing to a joint venture between a major like BMG and a small label like Cooking Vinyl. I've no idea what the specifics are of their current deal but they very obviously have sold nothing like as many albums as Morrissey over the past several years.

Morrissey probably should change his demands and be more realistic nowadays.

http://sabotagetimes.com/music/the-10-greatest-unsigned-bands-in-history

SMART people are doing it right

in fact! not only will autobiography aid me in matters of practicality but i feel it would also be the perfect accent to the coat. the bluish cast of the cover complete with mozzers sublime expression together with the dark blue of the coat will lend the whole thing an indisputably moody atmosphere. yes, i must, by all means, buy this coat. thank you for talking me into it everyone! mwah! mwah! (no thanks to you skinners).

Excellent, excellent! The drama of it all, poetic i dare say?? We could capture it all and post on solo. Apparently, spy glasses are not that hard to make, see video

https://youtu.be/iygrNjQ7Cdc

oh too complicated! someone needs to make them for me. maybe if i message the youtube guy and tell him of my very important mission he'll help a sister out?!

VERY poetic. i cannot wait to begin my new life of spying and intrigue! finally something to liiiiiive for :p

is it necessary to assume that because you dont like something it's in bad taste? it's acne studios for goodness sake. alexa chung and tilda swinton both wore variants of this same acne coat.

okay, instead of that, and because you obviously have opinions on the matter, what do you like? i ask only because i really am just interested and think it's fun to see what other people like--not because i want to criticize, because i dont (even if i dont understand how you cant like this coat--it strikes me as very berlin or like something a russian empress would wear or a philosophy student in a left bank cafe, and the trench coat has paris academie written all over it--but that is of course, personal choice).

okay, instead of that, and because you obviously have opinions on the matter, what do you like? i ask only because i really am just interested and think it's fun to see what other people like--not because i want to criticize, because i dont (even if i dont understand how you cant like this coat--it strikes me as very berlin or like something a russian empress would wear or a philosophy student in a left bank cafe, and the trench coat has paris academie written all over it--but that is of course, personal choice).

Sorry, i'm too opinionated, that's a huge flaw in my education. The coat is too east-european, I don't like fur. And the trench is too sherlockian. Too much fabric. Less is more.

The coat is ok, it's the way it is modeled. She looks like someone who just escaped the psych ward.

Sorry, i'm too opinionated, that's a huge flaw in my education. The coat is too east-european, I don't like fur. And the trench is too sherlockian. Too much fabric. Less is more.
yes, it is! it is very eastern or northern european, which is what i like about it, but after when i was thinking about (as i was still incredulous that anyone could not like it :p ) i realized that it's probably not the kind of thing people wear in argentina, and so to wear it there it might look to be bad in bad taste. you have to consider the setting as well. also it's a coat for the kind of person who likes to stand around and think they're very grand, ice-queen, or villainous, so if you're not into that you're forgiven for not liking it :p
i dont find the trenchcoat sherlockian because it's not british in style at all. as for too much fabric, i looooove too much fabric, the whole over-sized thing is the best thing to happen to coats, in my opinion.

The coat is ok, it's the way it is modeled. She looks like someone who just escaped the psych ward.
you say that like it's a bad thing! i always wish they would come out with a straight jacket style coat--only without the arms tied in the back of course. i would be alllll over that.

i really like this picture of it. it looks here like something a cat stroking russian villain would wear whilst calculating:
11-4_Womens-62_large.jpg

yes, it is! it is very eastern or northern european, which is what i like about it, but after when i was thinking about (as i was still incredulous that anyone could not like it :p ) i realized that it's probably not the kind of thing people wear in argentina, and so to wear it there it might look to be bad in bad taste. you have to consider the setting as well. also it's a coat for the kind of person who likes to stand around and think they're very grand, ice-queen, or villainous, so if you're not into that you're forgiven for not liking it :p
i dont find the trenchcoat sherlockian because it's not british in style at all. as for too much fabric, i looooove too much fabric, the whole over-sized thing is the best thing to happen to coats, in my opinion.

Well, some people here in Argentina actually wear that kind of things, I don't know the idea you have of this place, we even have a winter, lol. I just simply don't like them, but I understand your taste, maybe you are very young and I'm getting old. Since I'm quite tall and don't want to look like a tent when I open my arms, I like well cut clothes with the exact amount of fabric, more like this coat:
http://www.stellamccartney.com/ar/stella-mccartney/mid_cod41451497gd.html#section=rtw_coats_jackets
And this trench, wit a belt (mine is a little shorter, I have another one with A line and never use it because of the tent effect I hate)
http://www.stellamccartney.com/ar/s..._cod41603763pw.html#section=rtw_coats_jackets
That brand is only to give an example, I don't care the brand and I buy locally, not online. Anyway, this is a vegan and eco-friendly brand, which is very nice.

Well, some people here in Argentina actually wear that kind of things, I don't know the idea you have of this place, we even have a winter, lol. I just simply don't like them, but I understand your taste, maybe you are very young and I'm getting old. Since I'm quite tall and don't want to look like a tent when I open my arms, I like well cut clothes with the exact amount of fabric, more like this coat:
http://www.stellamccartney.com/ar/stella-mccartney/mid_cod41451497gd.html#section=rtw_coats_jackets
And this trench, wit a belt (mine is a little shorter, I have another one with A line and never use it because of the tent effect I hate)
http://www.stellamccartney.com/ar/s..._cod41603763pw.html#section=rtw_coats_jackets
That brand is only to give an example, I don't care the brand and I buy locally, not online. Anyway, this is a vegan and eco-friendly brand, which is very nice.
lol it's true, i dont know that much about argentina. i thought it was all hoop earrings and tans and bandeau tops and that kind of thing :p

both of the coats are really great. i only have slight issues with each, the first being that i feel the first jacket is a bit rigid, and the second one is that i dont love the length of the second coat. nice choices though. i'm not sure if they would be a bit old for me or not. i'm really not that young, but i am young for my age. also, you have to be well groomed to wear those coats. i like coats that you can look like you dont give a f*** about grooming in :D

im not brand obsessed by any means (even though i may sound it). there just happen to be some brands whose aesthetic and artistry i really like and trust. and if given the choice i do prefer to buy one expensive item that i know will last and which i will love for a long time as opposed to multiple cheap items that will just fall apart.

- - - Updated - - -

actually, on second look i really like that bryce coat. i kind of want it :p

lol it's true, i dont know that much about argentina. i thought it was all hoop earrings and tans and bandeau tops and that kind of thing :p

both of the coats are really great. i only have slight issues with each, the first being that i feel the first jacket is a bit rigid, and the second one is that i dont love the length of the second coat. nice choices though. i'm not sure if they would be a bit old for me or not. i'm really not that young, but i am young for my age. also, you have to be well groomed to wear those coats. i like coats that you can look like you dont give a f*** about grooming in :D

im not brand obsessed by any means (even though i may sound it). there just happen to be some brands whose aesthetic and artistry i really like and trust. and if given the choice i do prefer to buy one expensive item that i know will last and which i will love for a long time as opposed to multiple cheap items that will just fall apart.

- - - Updated - - -

actually, on second look i really like that bryce coat. i kind of want it :p

That's my mum's advice, I try to follow it as much as I can. And yes, that coat is a classic.

you say that like it's a bad thing! i always wish they would come out with a straight jacket style coat--only without the arms tied in the back of course. i would be alllll over that.

i really like this picture of it. it looks here like something a cat stroking russian villain would wear whilst calculating:
View attachment 35116

I think you should sex it up a bit though with stiletto boots instead of the trainers and a russisn accent would be a nice touch.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom