Tucson, AZ - Fox Tucson Theatre (Apr. 10, 2017) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / When Last I Spoke To Carol / Speedway / Staircase At The University / Everyday Is Like Sunday

Setlist provided by an anonymous person

• Refunds available from the venue, email posted by baby j.
  • Morrissey Tucson show ends after 6 songs (3 photos by C. Elliot Photography) - tucson.com. Link from Mike.

Excerpt:

Fox Tucson Theatre Executive Director Craig Sumberg on Tuesday said they were negotiating with managers for Morrissey, 57, about possibly rescheduling the concert or giving refunds. There apparently was an agreement between the promoters and Morrissey's management that Monday's concert was not a "formal show," which could open the door for some sort of remedy, he said.

"The best for all concerned would be to reschedule the show," he said.

...Morrissey is set to play a sold-out show at the Tobin Center for the Performing Arts on Wednesday, April 12. A box office spokesman on Tuesday morning said that show is still on.

39879_tucson.jpg

• Video from baby J / YouTube, link from an anonymous person:

Last edited:
Shit happens, I get it.

I just never understood why he can't face the crowd himself instead of sending someone out to do the dirty work for him. Just seems .... cowardly.

noel cowardly ? ;)

We'll Let You Know rated your post
clear.png
Troll in this thread :laughing:

WE'LL LET YOU TROLL :flowers:

Last edited:
I'm positive Morrissey tried...and for the best stopped.

but he can forget about getting soon a new recordcompany deal.

but we've been all throught it, cancelled shows, and this wasn't the first time he walked of stage, that are 15 $ for a song...but I would pay it, if there was even 1 song he haven't played for the last 5 years.

he should have just done a strip tease that would have made a difference. ;)

We'll Let You Know rated your post
clear.png
Troll in this thread

WE'LL LET YOU TROLL :flowers:

Last edited:
morrissey left the stage after approximately 5 songs because of throat hoarseness
Concert ended early ... the set started much like the previously reported shows
saw him do only 6 songs in 1988 at wolverhampton,no one complained then!wouldnt ever consider paying to see the clown these days.seen the best of him on various tours over the years, not worth it now.det off the stage

saw him do only 6 songs in 1988 at wolverhampton,no one complained then!wouldnt ever consider paying to see the clown these days.seen the best of him on various tours over the years, not worth it now.det off the stage

If you were actually there in Wolverhampton 1988 then you would know it wasn't 'only 6 songs!!'

It sucks for the people who made travel arrangements to see him but hey that's the role of the dice when it comes to a Morrissey show, you folks should know already, my advice make a back up plan of doing something else on the trip just in case he cancels or bails, If you see him in LA or somewhere near LA and he cancels take a trip to Disneyland instead or visit the Legendary Hollywood Landmarks or something, make a backup plan if the main plan of going to see Morrissey goes down the shitter or find fellow Morrissey fans that traveled as well and have a hotel Morrissey night party or somethomg wow a whole travel plan around Morrissey cancelation, travel agencies can make a fortune off of that lol.

Is the rest of the tour still on? Are they in San Antonio?

Try visiting Steve's official webzine TRUE2NOBODY.
Good luck though, don't hold your breathe, last time I looked it was full of badly photoshopped black and white pictures some kid had done.

Best outcome for all now is that he is a no show, that way you will all get refunded your hard earned dollars in full.

Very unprofessional but that's how Steve is.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Its call breach of contract fool. I"ll drop the lawsuit if he promises to never perform again.
I hope you're not being serious. Protect yourself and say you are.

There is NO contract. There is a sale of a ticket that says something to the like 'no refunds or exchanges'. You buy the ticket. You accept the terms. You take the chance. It's not a contract. Goodness gracious.

Geez, some of the people on here are oblivious.

Poor Gustavo , he's the only one who's giving the face. Or could it be he's the last one who's still has faith in his boss?
Don´t try that hard Boz .. :lbf:
I think boz is getting tired of morrissey cancelling shows I mean if you saw the clip he was waving his arms in annoyance.
And if Boz leaves I dont think Moz will continue

Let me take a wild guess and say that those 6 songs lasted just over 30 minutes. 30 minutes is the minimum he needs to play without issuing refunds according to the contract. Moz should do what's right and refund the tickets but he'd rather stiff his fans than give up the cash. Follow the cash always with Moz. Vegan rider was too expensive for his crew too.
Important to note: the contract is between himself and the band and the venue. Not the fans. The fans, as you imply are at the mercy of Morrissey's kindness. The contract would be if he played 30 minutes, then he collects the insurance and is paid for the full gig. The only reason I bring this distinction up is someone thought he would be breaching the contract with the fans. Laughable.

Hoping somebody gets cancer is terrible, not a nice thing to say at all.
It is a terrible thing to say. Most people who say stuff like that are still depending on there mother to pay their rent, and haven't read a book in 20 years. But they sure are good at Halo.

Anyone wishing disease upon anyone is disgusting.

That's because the concert was free if you wore a Smiths shirt. And I'm pretty sure it was 8 songs.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom