Tucson, AZ - Fox Tucson Theatre (Apr. 10, 2017) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / When Last I Spoke To Carol / Speedway / Staircase At The University / Everyday Is Like Sunday

Setlist provided by an anonymous person

• Refunds available from the venue, email posted by baby j.
  • Morrissey Tucson show ends after 6 songs (3 photos by C. Elliot Photography) - tucson.com. Link from Mike.

Excerpt:

Fox Tucson Theatre Executive Director Craig Sumberg on Tuesday said they were negotiating with managers for Morrissey, 57, about possibly rescheduling the concert or giving refunds. There apparently was an agreement between the promoters and Morrissey's management that Monday's concert was not a "formal show," which could open the door for some sort of remedy, he said.

"The best for all concerned would be to reschedule the show," he said.

...Morrissey is set to play a sold-out show at the Tobin Center for the Performing Arts on Wednesday, April 12. A box office spokesman on Tuesday morning said that show is still on.

39879_tucson.jpg

• Video from baby J / YouTube, link from an anonymous person:

Last edited:
6 songs and done. Waste of time and money. Outrageous behavior really. If you can't stay sober or motivated for long enough to phone in a semi-competent performance, quit touring while you have any good will remaining.

morrissey left the stage after approximately 5 songs because of throat hoarseness
Concert ended early ... the set started much like the previously reported shows

Unfortunately only played Suedehead / Alma Matters / When I Last Spoke To Carol / Everyday is Like Sunday before he left the stage due to vocal exhaustion.

He said after the first song (paraphrased) "it seems I have left half my mouth in Guadalajara, but I will sing - and if I must I will drop dead". Moz just needs some rest, I'm sure this extensive tour schedule is exhausting.

I forgot to mention he played staircase at the university before everyday is like Sunday!

well, some folks wanted a change in the set list, and they got it ! :thumb: :straightface:

We'll Let You Know rated your post
clear.png
Troll in this thread :laughing:

WE'LL LET YOU TROLL :thumb:

Last edited:
Word from The Sunset Marquis last night was that he was canceling the rest of the tour. Reckon the 2 hour hometown blowout gig in LA Saturday was going to be the last. Reckon me surprised they even bused over to Tucson.

6 songs and done. Waste of time and money. Outrageous behavior really. If you can't stay sober or motivated for long enough to phone in a semi-competent performance, quit touring while you have any good will remaining.

if you don't like it, don't go, loser. the man's voice went out. it happens. can you think of anything new to say?

Looks like Dallas will be canceled for a third time in a row. I was lucky enough to never get a morrissey cancel for the first 5 times I saw him. Now it looks like 3 in a row. Maybe not though. We will see.

I'll discuss it with your anonymous momma. Grow a pair and at least get an avatar if you're so bold.

what does an avatar have to do with anything? you're anonymous to me and I don't give a shit who you are. all i know is you're a loser who comes to a morrissey website to talk shit about morrissey.

GET CANCER NOW.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom