Turning Japanese - Bigmouth Bandscore.

I was wondering why this post was moved.

It's for download not discussion. If you don't believe me just look at the lack of responses to any other tabs I've uploaded.

Discussion my ass!

I can't play an instrument, don't know what actually mean in the first place in Japanese text.

I'm sorry I'm unable to help. :(

I can read the introduction, but like Kewpie don't understand a lot of the terminology. It's basically telling you how the song should be played and what to be careful of:

It's a hard driving acoustic song that needs to be led by the guitar and played in 16 beat, being careful to keep in time with the bass and drums. It takes quite a bit of force to play but your right hand should be kept loose and flexible when you stroke. For the slide guitar playing C (the C is inside a box, whatever that means), the sound should be used the way strings would (eg. Dear God Please Help Me?). Ad libbing on the slide would take practice, but you can use try the "phrasing" (?) included here. C and G slide harmonize during the chorus creating a strange effect which could be augmented by female vocals (right when sings "I've got no right to take my place in the human race" -- just noticed that it is like a woman warbling). Within D there is electric piano sound but it doesn't play a big role and could be omitted when performed live without issue.

There's your 5 minute rough translation. Post your version on Youtube when it's done so we can hear it!

I can read the introduction, but like Kewpie don't understand a lot of the terminology. It's basically telling you how the song should be played and what to be careful of:

It's a hard driving acoustic song that needs to be led by the guitar and played in 16 beat, being careful to keep in time with the bass and drums. It takes quite a bit of force to play but your right hand should be kept loose and flexible when you stroke. For the slide guitar playing C (the C is inside a box, whatever that means), the sound should be used the way strings would (eg. Dear God Please Help Me?). Ad libbing on the slide would take practice, but you can use try the "phrasing" (?) included here. C and G slide harmonize during the chorus creating a strange effect which could be augmented by female vocals (right when sings "I've got no right to take my place in the human race" -- just noticed that it is like a woman warbling). Within D there is electric piano sound but it doesn't play a big role and could be omitted when performed live without issue.

There's your 5 minute rough translation. Post your version on Youtube when it's done so we can hear it!

Thanks, KL. :)

C and G in the box indicate the chord.
The score book had been published in late 1980s, nothing to do with "Dear God, Please Help Me", the instructor possibly pointed out guitar strings in general.

Oh, I know. I was just using Dear God as an example of a recent Moz songs with strings. I don't think it's talking about the guitar strings themselves but strings (orchestra) as backing music. I could very well be wrong though -- I didn't even know the little box symbol!

And Japanese seems easier to read than music!

Thanks, KL. :)

C and G in the box indicate the chord.
The score book had been published in late 1980s, nothing to do with "Dear God, Please Help Me", the instructor possibly pointed out guitar strings in general.

Oh, I know. I was just using Dear God as an example of a recent Moz songs with strings. I don't think it's talking about the guitar strings themselves but strings (orchestra) as backing music. I could very well be wrong though -- I didn't even know the little box symbol!

And Japanese seems easier to read than music!

Thanks so much for the translation. "It's good to be the king"!:D

Tags
bigmouth strikes tab
Back
Top Bottom