"Two Light Ales Please" - new 96 page Smiths/Morrissey fanzine available now

A zine that will make your heart full...
available at http://twolightalesplease.bigcartel.com
"Two Light Ales Please" - A Smiths/Morrissey fanzine.
96 pages of Smiths/Morrissey obsession, art, writing, photographs, and interviews, also includes a pull out art print.
Completely hand done with love and care; a true cut and paste zine constructed with the use of typewriter, photocopier, busy scissors, and glamorous glue. Fanzine by Daniel Sant
Features:
No Hope No Harm art print from Chris Duncan - LandandSea Oakland
interview on Smithdom with legendary Hardcore band Unbroken
collaborations with Richie Lauridsen, Kevin Oberbauer, and Greg Polard.
Cover art by Sergio Hernandez.
You can see images from the fanzine on instagram by looking through my feed: Southpawinstagrammer

$16 ppd in the US.
if you want to order internationally email me at [email protected]

twolightales.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow - a paper zine? I feel like I've gone in a time machine back to the 90's! :)

oh cool it's 1996 again

moff to put everything i own on a labour majority next week year brb

Picked one of these up after the Morrissey show in San Diego, while at first I thought the price was a bit much for a zine, I relaized that it was put together by hand and was almost 100 pages. Hell, I used to buy TTY for $6-$8 in the 90's for only 24 pages at best, I found this to be on par in quality and with much more content. Even though I don't know who the writers are, I still found it enjoyable and well worth the price. Hoping whomever did this will do another one.

Cool. How many people here can say they bought all three issues of David's Sing Your Life fanzine back in the day?

This looks pretty good, but for $16 I could get a handjob, y' know?

Tags
art fanzine morrissey moz the smiths

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom