Tyler The Creator's fashion brand has a "Pen is mightier than the sword" t-shirt (Winter 2020)

Tyler The Creator's fashion brand has a "Pen is mightier than the sword" t-shirt in the preview for their next drop (Winter 2020 preview)
PRE_W20-068_1024x1024.jpg

Appears to be from the 1991 Kevin Cummins photo shoot:

Last edited by a moderator:

Hovis Lesley

We’re doing our best captain birds eye... did you notice the other night when the crack and amusing posts were going back and forth??? Then all of a sudden they were all taken off, you remember???
The mods we’re moderating I suppose ... but yes I enjoy the banter, and so do you.... so let’s not stop.... Pisshead
Careful CazBaz, that one’s a bit tender since Morrissey kicked him to the kerb. Moreover, he has problematic delusions that he dropped Morrissey.

Let him down easy—and he might just get by.

C

carlislebaz

Careful CazBaz, that one’s a bit tender since Morrissey kicked him to the kerb. Moreover, he has problematic delusions that he dropped Morrissey.

Let him down easy—and he might just get by.
Ohhh , sounds interesting Hovis , do you know his form!! I’m a bit unsure to be honest, what’s he done ?

C

carlislebaz

He’s only been making a right prick of himself.
Thanks for the heads up, he’s one of the moz haters, so for me, it’s like a red rag to a bull..
But apparently me, you , Karen and a couple of others are going to Vegas to see moz next year🤣
See ya on the plane olde boy....
That’s if I can find the airport😂

Hovis Lesley

Thanks for the heads up, he’s one of the moz haters, so for me, it’s like a red rag to a bull..
But apparently me, you , Karen and a couple of others are going to Vegas to see moz next year🤣
See ya on the plane olde boy....
That’s if I can find the airport😂
Great. We could get married.

Trending Threads

Top Bottom