Tyler The Creator's fashion brand has a "Pen is mightier than the sword" t-shirt (Winter 2020)

Tyler The Creator's fashion brand has a "Pen is mightier than the sword" t-shirt in the preview for their next drop (Winter 2020 preview)
PRE_W20-068_1024x1024.jpg

Appears to be from the 1991 Kevin Cummins photo shoot:

Last edited by a moderator:
One gay artist paying tribute to another. :thumb:
...but no one has bothered to offer credit for the phrase. Melvis had made a career out of paraphrased plagiarism, so his uncredited use is hardly surprising.

Somehow “The pen is mightier than the sword” has something to do with Morrissey? It’s been around and often used since the mid-19th century.
It's not 'pen' - it's 'penis', you ignorant bum nugget. The question is, did this version of the phrase originate with Morrissey back in 91, or did he nick it off someone else? No idea, personally. Anyone got any earlier references?

Welcome to the land of the LOST. Somehow “The pen is mightier than the sword” has something to do with Morrissey? It’s been around and often used since the mid-19th century. It has ZERO to do with your man-child, who’s pen ran dry two decades ago. The wonks who post this shit, are trying to run damage control. It’s too late.

Morrissey is a stuck-pig, f***ing racist who - rather than face facts and man-up - has allowed a bunch of fawning slugs to control his media presence.

This constant begging for admiration and relevance, on the backs of others is complete nonsense. ...and the 7 of you are lapping it up, like placenta eating dogs.

While it’s saddening to watch, it’s also good for a few laughs.

It's in Morrissey's handwriting.

Also no one connected to him posted it.

It’s another un-credited use of another well-known quote. It’s no different than the Che Guevara t-shirts people wear around, with ZERO idea where or from whom the images on their shirts originated. It’s cheap, rip-off shilling to twats.

Can someone here, who’s in the psychiatric health community please show Karen the door to the 3rd floor? She’s babbling again.

Bazinga.... well done Karen , you’ve nailed this attention seeking, Annon, he/she must be having a bad night at work, I bet you Karen that this sad sack of shit has just settled down on a 12 night shift with his cheese sandwiches, and has realised that mummy has forgotten to add the Branston pickle.....
Now sad sacks will be abusive all night to moz and his fans.....

Hey sad sacks I have advice for you...
Make your own sandwiches in future.... mongrel

It’s another un-credited use of another well-known quote. It’s no different than the Che Guevara t-shirts people wear around, with ZERO idea where or from whom the images on their shirts originated. It’s cheap, rip-off shilling to twats.

Can someone here, who’s in the psychiatric health community please show Karen the door to the 3rd floor? She’s babbling again.

It would be more useful if they showed you to an optician.

It’s lovely. ...and so completely original. Lol!

You need to raise your standards, child.
That's odd. Apparently this was to difficult for you to understand. Maybe you should stick to the smiley face 'have a nice day' t-shirt. 🙂 lol

You obviously haven't got a clue who Che Guevara was. I could explain and yet you still wouldn't have a clue. The idiots on this site never fail. lol :mock:

Is Tyler-The-Creator selling signed copies of Morrissey's latest flop album for $300 a pop?

Now, that would be funny. Tyler, you ain't no basic-bitch rapper. What is this shit? Raise your game...again.

BrummieBoy <3 Tyler-The-Creator..." for real, for real, for real...this time..."

Is Tyler-The-Creator selling signed copies of Morrissey's latest flop album for $300 a pop?

Now, that would be funny. Tyler, you ain't no basic-bitch rapper. What is this shit? Raise your game...again.

BrummieBoy <3 Tyler-The-Creator..." for real, for real, for real...this time..."

Morrissey Is Selling $300 Copies Of Other Artists’ Albums With His Signature​

'https://www.stereogum.com/2063086/morrissey-selling-other-atrists-albums-with-his-signature/news/

Welcome to the land of the LOST. Somehow “The pen is mightier than the sword” has something to do with Morrissey? It’s been around and often used since the mid-19th century. It has ZERO to do with your man-child, who’s pen ran dry two decades ago. The wonks who post this shit, are trying to run damage control. It’s too late.

Morrissey is a stuck-pig, f***ing racist who - rather than face facts and man-up - has allowed a bunch of fawning slugs to control his media presence.

This constant begging for admiration and relevance, on the backs of others is complete nonsense. ...and the 7 of you are lapping it up, like placenta eating dogs.

While it’s saddening to watch, it’s also good for a few laughs.
Oh, Peter.

He'll love this

1) Look, some z-grade popular musician of today is referencing me. I'm still vaguely relevant, you non-diverse record company execs! Give me some money and a deal!

2) A non-white person! That'll tell 'em. Up yours, haterz! Vote 'For Britain'!

Tyler The Creator is one of the most popular rap artists and owns a very successful clothing line. His albums have all made Billboard Top 5.
Your #racism is showing. I guess you're confused because your #WhiteSavior routine isn't needed here.
How can you be "z-grade" and "popular?"
#Idiot
Yep, that's me. The inveterate racist. Well done. You should report me to the police, or something for my racism.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom