Tyler The Creator's fashion brand has a "Pen is mightier than the sword" t-shirt (Winter 2020)

Tyler The Creator's fashion brand has a "Pen is mightier than the sword" t-shirt in the preview for their next drop (Winter 2020 preview)
PRE_W20-068_1024x1024.jpg

Appears to be from the 1991 Kevin Cummins photo shoot:

Last edited by a moderator:
In consideration to this sentiment, perhaps Morrissey should have titled his album Penises instead of Swords.

In consideration to this sentiment, perhaps Morrissey should have titled his album Penises instead of Swords.
That's what I have been saying for years. Perhaps the a-sides were the penises because they were "mightier"? :cool:

He'll love this

1) Look, some z-grade popular musician of today is referencing me. I'm still vaguely relevant, you non-diverse record company execs! Give me some money and a deal!

2) A non-white person! That'll tell 'em. Up yours, haterz! Vote 'For Britain'!
Oh dear...Peter's been sniffing the fire lighters again.

I think you should just stick to posting as that Anon moron from now on.

Hey! Let’s all pretend like this guy is talented because he’s black!! Ohhh I feel sooo open minded now !! Yay

Hey! Let’s all pretend like this guy is talented because he’s black!! Ohhh I feel sooo open minded now !! Yay
Not to worry at all. You would be a butt clown 🤡 regardless of skin color. :rofl:

Welcome to the land of the LOST. Somehow “The pen is mightier than the sword” has something to do with Morrissey? It’s been around and often used since the mid-19th century. It has ZERO to do with your man-child, who’s pen ran dry two decades ago. The wonks who post this shit, are trying to run damage control. It’s too late.

Morrissey is a stuck-pig, f***ing racist who - rather than face facts and man-up - has allowed a bunch of fawning slugs to control his media presence.

This constant begging for admiration and relevance, on the backs of others is complete nonsense. ...and the 7 of you are lapping it up, like placenta eating dogs.

While it’s saddening to watch, it’s also good for a few laughs.
Hahaha, you love him! Why would you otherwise make the effort to write such lovely words? I personally ignore people I don't like, but this is obvious. I hope you have some people who love you around you!

It's not 'pen' - it's 'penis', you ignorant bum nugget. The question is, did this version of the phrase originate with Morrissey back in 91, or did he nick it off someone else? No idea, personally. Anyone got any earlier references?
So... Melvis is hawking half-wit sweat-shop garbage and you’re screaming, “penis”.

You lot are a proper howl. LOL!!!

Hahaha, you love him! Why would you otherwise make the effort to write such lovely words? I personally ignore people I don't like, but this is obvious. I hope you have some people who love you around you!
Keep up the good work, fatpulpboy... The remedial-English classes seem to be working! ;)

...and here we have the 7-man Moz army - rattled in their piss-filled cages - screaming “PENIS!!!!”.

What a precious lot.

So... Melvis is hawking half-wit sweat-shop garbage and you’re screaming, “penis”.

You lot are a proper howl. LOL!!!

Morrissey is not selling the t-shirt. Tyler the creator is selling the t-shirt.

...and here we have the 7-man Moz army - rattled in their piss-filled cages - screaming “PENIS!!!!”.

What a precious lot.
At least we're having fun...

PENIS!

Bazinga.... well done Karen , you’ve nailed this attention seeking, Annon, he/she must be having a bad night at work, I bet you Karen that this sad sack of shit has just settled down on a 12 night shift with his cheese sandwiches, and has realised that mummy has forgotten to add the Branston pickle.....
Now sad sacks will be abusive all night to moz and his fans.....

Hey sad sacks I have advice for you...
Make your own sandwiches in future.... mongrel
Easy, Sally. You’re out of your depth. Your cheese sandwich and cheese music obsession is showing.

Nobody needs a weak comeback from a punter that couldn’t make the grade at the Miniature museum.

Don’t ever pay too much heed to the rankings of a Carlisle bumpkin. ;)

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom