U.S. soccer shocks world's No. 1 team

Chico

found found found
We even take the time to be the best at sports that don't really interest us. Because, well...that's just what we do.

U.S. upsets Spain to reach Confederations Cup final

http://msn.foxsports.com/soccer/story/9718854/U.S.-upsets-Spain-to-reach-Confederations-Cup-final

ussoccer.jpg

Should be retitled......

AMERICA THROUGH TO MICKEY MOUSE COMPETITION FINAL:rolleyes:

Jukebox Jury

Hey listen, you all are the soccer experts. I'm just saying....we're amazing. We could send the L.A. Dodgers into your little tournament and we'd probably still be the best.

292r86g.jpg

We even take the time to be the best at sports that don't really interest us. Because, well...that's just what we do.

Just what we do? Is that what we do to brilliant american chess players as well? Or do we brilliantly chase them out of the country?

Play chess really well and we will treat you like a criminal. Because that's what we do. :)

Hey listen, you all are the soccer experts. I'm just saying....we're amazing. We could send the L.A. Dodgers into your little tournament and we'd probably still be the best.

We are not soccer experts:straightface:
But football experts:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

Spain have done an England. Namely, thought they had a right to win and therefore resented having to put the effort in!

Wtf man. I woke up early today expecting Spain to humiliate the US. f*** man. f***... :guitar:

On a better note, Mexico won over Venezuela 4-0 in a friendly. :guitar:

Last edited by a moderator:
Good. I've had a raging hate on for the Spanish national headbutting team ever since they cheated against Germany in the Euros. 2 headbutts, one infront of an official and Ballack getting split open by one and 0 cards.

f*** Spain. I'm glad they went down in flames.

Tags
jealous brits usa ftw!!!!
Back
Top Bottom