UC Davis in November anyone going?

Re: UC Davis in November- anyone going?

Got my ticket for Davis, SF and Reno.

I am new to Morrissey's music. Bought tickets to the Davis show. Taking a friend who LOVES Morrissey for his 30th birthday. I am a bit older - late 40's (no cougar jokes please!). I have no idea what to expect and have been fascinated by what I have read here on the boards. Seriously hoping the show doesn't get cancelled or Moz walks off stage.

Hell yeah! Mondavi has way better acoustics than Davies and Minus the Bear is playing the same night, Id like to hear some older material, so I'm going to Sf the night before to see them at the Regency Ballroom.

I wonder if I took my Oye Esteban dvd case, if there'd be a chance in hell I could get Morrissey to sign it... never been to a show before, because i'm from an area of the country that never gets any bands, just recently moved out to california (at age 37)

Can somebody tell me what the pit area is like here? Is the stage insanely higher like it was in L.A. last year?

Can somebody tell me what the pit area is like here? Is the stage insanely higher like it was in L.A. last year?

Honestly not sure. It is an upper-end type of venue that normally hosts theater and symphony's, so I'm not sure how the crowd control will be. I'm sitting in the front row, left side aisle.

Honestly not sure. It is an upper-end type of venue that normally hosts theater and symphony's, so I'm not sure how the crowd control will be. I'm sitting in the front row, left side aisle.

I also have pit tickets, do you know if we still need to queue? I want to hit the merch stand before the show but not if I'm going to lose my seat.

I am going to try to get to this show. I used to live in Davis and I love the Mondavi Center..

Back
Top Bottom