UK Chart Position statement - Morrissey Central (31 May, 2019)

UK Chart Position. - Morrissey Central
May 31, 2019

"Given the inexhaustible Hate Campaign executed against me by The Guardian and their followers, I am pleased with the UK chart position for "California son".
BUT WHO WILL GUARD US FROM THE GUARDIAN?
No one, it seems.

It is worth noting that their chief antagonist in this Hate Campaign is someone I took to court some years ago for writing lies about me. He lost his court battle then, and now he's seeking his personal revenge by using The Guardian, who have been harassing everyone and anyone connected with my music imploring them to say something terrible about me for print. This is the open face of Soviet Britain.
Please do not buy this wretched hate-paper, whose every 2019 utterance echoes the late Mary Whitehouse.
It is the voice of all that is wrong and sad about modern Britain."

MORRISSEY
31 May 2019.

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/uk-chart-position

Regards,
FWD.

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
There are different ways. What I do here is one of them. And no one will stop me. No one.

You come across as someone that's seeking revenge for spending hundreds of pounds on The Smiths/Morrissey records, concert tickets, videos, dvds, T-Shirts, magazines etc, only to discover that Morrissey is human and he may've said something that you disagree with. You are the physical embodiment of the monomaniacal, Captain Ahab.

Giving how well Brexit did in the election and Nationalism across Europe, i think his support for Tommy or For Britain did little to effect sales

You're probably right, in that he's likely gained unsavoury new fans who are Tommy Robinson and For Britain devotees and who balance out the loss of long term fans who have finally been turned off by his latest proclamations.

You're probably right, in that he's likely gained unsavoury new fans who are Tommy Robinson and For Britain devotees and who balance out the loss of long term fans who have finally been turned off by his latest proclamations.

People who love their country and want to protect it are unsavory?

you really think that the Robinsons can cope with a 60year yodeling man "Im throwing my arms around you Paris". nah mate

I need proof before I drink to that!

C216B6F7-0D70-4437-AF22-8F1162CA96C4.jpeg

How can you compare music sales or be worried about charts these days, it's all pointless.

Try telling Steven that- he's still absolutely obsessed with chart positions.

Tags
california son info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom