UK/EU Mporium: 30% off for 'limited time' (excludes music)

slide-2-image.jpg

20200326_134046.jpg

You learn something new every day - wasn't aware there was an EU URL :)
Not showing Stateside currently.
Regards,
FWD.

The material in these t-shirts is rated for 2 washings. It is not appropriate for use as a mask to protect against Covid-19.

I have a serious question about it, why the shirts are more expensive than the vinyl. €33 for a shirt, cmon

In all seriousness, people, don't be ordering anything non-essential right now and supporting scumbag warehouse employers to exploit their staff literally to death.

great,im off to buy the green t shirt,back in ten.

Suck it America!

Oh wait.

I was wondering why it wasn't applying the discount,since when has mozz only got on Z.
I bought that one. And the green tote.
good stuff,we can wear it on the one day of the year when the sun peeks out for a few minutes and then f***s off again till next year.

One link gives you 33 pounds to pay for a shirt and the other one 25 pounds. Bizarre. I love the Morrissey live shirt with the green font but I feel strange walking around in a shirt from a gig I wasn't at.

good thing about mporium is that you don't have to make an account which you have to do for just about every clothing site going.i will wear the green tshrt on the first night the pubs are back open.iv been out every Friday night for about the last ten years,what am I going to do tonight,on here probably.boohoo.

I hadn't noticed he'd become an ecowarrier (looked at the labels). All these things normal celebrities use for the halo effect & Moz just chats about news & politics & gets into trouble. Do you literally have to ask him these things? ?

In all seriousness, people, don't be ordering anything non-essential right now and supporting scumbag warehouse employers to exploit their staff literally to death.
The US Mporium “warehouse” is here in my town of Nashville and is not a “scumbag” employer. We are treated with respect, care, and dignity. Additionally, Moz merch is never non-essential.

View attachment 55416
View attachment 55417

You learn something new every day - wasn't aware there was an EU URL :)
Not showing Stateside currently.
Regards,
FWD.
Just a note that the UK and US sites are handled by different companies for merch; therefore, there are items available on the UK site that are NOT available on the US site and vice versa.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom