UK Ticket Exchange

I am looking for 1 standing ticket to Bradford.

If necessary I can swap it for 1 Grimsby ticket, though willing to buy for Bradford alone.

Grim, Grim, Grim ticket experience...

Desperate for 2 standing tickets for York, ebay selling for up to £100 each!!!! Bxxxxxds

If anyone has a seated ticket for York to sell me, I'd be *immensely* grateful!

Great idea MozSupportsRovers.

Sadly for those of us who live south of Yorkshire I doubt anyone will want to swap Plymouth for Inverness!!

I have one spare for Perth, possibly one for Dunoon too (depends whether I can persuade my mate to come with me). Got my friend and my brother to book them for me so not sure what kind of tickets they have got me (seated or standing) but will let you know as soon as I know. If you're interested, let me know - again, I definitely have a spare Perth ticket, possibly Dunoon also.

I know we all agree but the thieving scum selling tickets on ebay for 3x cost should die!
The Americans have a better name for Touts - Scalpers and boy oh boy is that true!

I can't believe I am not going to York!

I know we all agree but the thieving scum selling tickets on ebay for 3x cost should die!
The Americans have a better name for Touts - Scalpers and boy oh boy is that true!

I can't believe I am not going to York!

the nicest person I spoke to outside the Liverpool arena was a tout

Hey guys, me and my friend had a ticket disaster and ended up with just one ticket between us so are looking to buy 1 York ticket. If anyone can help i'd be eternally grateful! Hope everyone's good, thanks :) x

Back
Top Bottom