UK<USA ( concert wise)

Danielledelu

girl least likely to
Well today I read that someone said " why would Morrissey want to give a concert to those fat yanks anyways" I've been hot headed ever since.. PLEASE tell me if you agree with me that not every one in America is a yankee OR FAT!! I mean come on..

and sorry to tell you.. BUT Morrissey himself said in a interveiw that he liked AMERICAN CONCERTS BETTER because we were more crazy and passionate and loving and not as critical and boring as the concerts in the UK.. so tell me if you agree

Danielle

Well today I read that someone said " why would Morrissey want to give a concert to those fat yanks anyways" I've been hot headed ever since.. PLEASE tell me if you agree with me that not every one in America is a yankee OR FAT!! I mean come on..

and sorry to tell you.. BUT Morrissey himself said in a interveiw that he liked AMERICAN CONCERTS BETTER because we were more crazy and passionate and loving and not as critical and boring as the concerts in the UK.. so tell me if you agree

Danielle
Morrissey said in the T4 interview that he prefered the UK CONCERTS BETTER because his UK fans are more loyal.

BUT Morrissey himself said in a interveiw that he liked AMERICAN CONCERTS BETTER because we were more crazy and passionate and loving and not as critical and boring as the concerts in the UK.. so tell me if you agree]

If you want to get into the ping-pong game of "Which Country Likes Moz More", there are DVD/CD boots of the concert at the Palladium on May 28th. I'd suggest you give them a spin and see if you still consider the audience critical and boring....

Last edited:
If you want to get into the ping-pong game of "Which Country Likes Moz More", there are DVD/CD boots of the concert at the Palladium on May 28th. I'd suggest you give them a spin and see if you still consider the audience critical and boring....

Although I couldn't be there from the begining, it's true that 28th May Palladium was one of the best lives Morrissey's ever played.
It's pointless to argue which contry he likes more. Sorry for many US Fans who haven't had a chance to see his ROTT live yet, hopefully he'll play there soon.

I eternally grateful to the man who helped us (I and a woman, sorry I forgot to ask her name) to get in that night. In 1988 Wolverhampton gig I was unable to get in, which was the worst memory of my life, but a fellow-fan's kindness made the greatest contribution to the event.:)

Silly subject, why attack the UK fans? You ain't getting any sympathy by constantly whining and trying to prove your superiourity, Canada (for example, US have had three gigs) isn't the only country that hasn't got any concerts in a while, many countries have had to wait for several years.

Back
Top Bottom