Uncleskinny: Complaints?

I've gone something alright. :lbf:
Americans don't really do that, do they? Use 'love' as a term of address? (And not even necessarily in an affectionate way). Looks like you're learning how to patronise women, UK style! Genius! :lbf:

Americans don't really do that, do they? Use 'love' as a term of address? (And not even necessarily in an affectionate way). Looks like you're learning how to patronise women, UK style! Genius! :lbf:
I had no clue of the gender of the anon. It was more a one size fits all patronizing, really. If I had a dime for every person who has bitched about Skinny over the years, I'd have a lot of dimes.

Some things never change :rolleyes:

Well, there is something to be said for continuity...what...I have no idea. :confused:

With Uncle Skinny, like Aztec Camera, and Benny you know what you're getting. Take it or leave it. Other than mean-spirited remarks, I have no problem reading what anyone writes good or bad, happy or sad, I just hope we stick together....hmmmm...I remember this from somewhere. ;)

He's a geriatric miserable fascist bastard.

Well, there is something to be said for continuity...what...I have no idea. :confused:

With Uncle Skinny, like Aztec Camera, and Benny you know what you're getting. Take it or leave it. Other than mean-spirited remarks, I have no problem reading what anyone writes good or bad, happy or sad, I just hope we stick together....hmmmm...I remember this from somewhere. ;)

Not from a Canned Heat record, that I know.:rolleyes:

This much I'd like to add. Everyone takes a lot of time to shit down Skinny's throat - he CAN be rude, and he DOES love bashing Moz, but other users are far worse. !Viva Hate!, for example, made it his priority to disagree with me on something (his f***ing belligerent conduct, to be precise) and then go back disliking every post I'd ever made... so it would seem that arseholes just do abound; maybe it's something to roll with

This much I'd like to add. Everyone takes a lot of time to shit down Skinny's throat - he CAN be rude, and he DOES love bashing Moz, but other users are far worse. !Viva Hate!, for example, made it his priority to disagree with me on something (his f***ing belligerent conduct, to be precise) and then go back disliking every post I'd ever made... so it would seem that arseholes just do abound; maybe it's something to roll with
Take it from me, to be VH’s foe is something to wear like a badge of honor :rock:

Hi David T.

I'd just like to let you know that UncleSkinny's abuse is exactly the type of reason I stopped logging into this site.

I've never been the type to post everyday but always checked in several times a week.

I hear a new Morrissey album has been announced so I pop on here for the first time in weeks. Within a few comments, UncleSkinny has been abusive. Why do you tolerate this?

It comes flooding back to me why I haven't visited for weeks now.

I know I'm not a key contributor to your site so no big loss. But I aren't the only one.

You had a good site once upon a time. Now it's frankly awful. I don't even think UncleSkinny is to blame. I think you are for allowing it.

Now is that really worse, brother brother? It was pretty funny to me.

Moderation involves approving anonymous posts, getting rid of spam, moving threads to the right places as necessary. While he may air his dislike (more recently) you do leave out other contributions such as scans, news and items of interest.

I have encountered many long-time fans who have lost interest or moved on because of the reasons Uncleskinny has been vocal about. I welcome those that want to express their feelings and I certainly understand how they can still be a fan of the work, still be interested in current events. In this case he can also still help maintain this website.

Uncle skinny has a right to express him/ her self as they see fit. Theres alot of good points you bring up and your experience shows in your barbed wit and this site itself..but when the commentary is just nit pickey sh#te.....OR verbally abusive.....that's not cool. Come on...numbers...sales...charts....? ...."NO regime can buy or sell me."
Years ago, skinny you really were a true blue Moz fan......what happened ....besides life itself ?
Be good to eachother......fire away.

List them. Go on, list them. Link to them.
You’re a senile old fart, I did that so many times before. You never respond.
But here goes:
-Moz could be a paedophile
-Moz is a drunk
-Moz had sex with Mike Joyce
-Moz is a money grabbing whore
-Moz is a racist

Now please have a look at some Nazi-propaganda and see how they presented jews to the general public.
No they didn’t stoop quite so low as Peter Finance :horny:

Last edited:
You’re a senile old fart, I did that so many times before. You never respond.
But here goes:
-Moz is a paedophile
-Moz is a drunk
-Moz had sex with Mike Joyce
-Moz is a money grabbing whore
-Moz is a racist

Now please have a look at some Nazi-propaganda and see how they presented jews to the general public.
No they didn’t stoop quite so low as Peter Finance :horny:

So no links or actual evidence then? You utter f***ing jackass. No wait, you racist, scummy, lying, ass-kissing f***ing liar.

Let's hear it one more time for the 'man' who can't stop lying - THEWLIS! Round of applause everyone. The lies are right above you in this thread.

Back
Top Bottom