Uncleskinny: Complaints?

You’re a senile old fart, I did that so many times before. You never respond.
But here goes:
-Moz is a paedophile
-Moz is a drunk
-Moz had sex with Mike Joyce
-Moz is a money grabbing whore
-Moz is a racist

Now please have a look at some Nazi-propaganda and see how they presented jews to the general public.
No they didn’t stoop quite so low as Peter Finance :horny:

Wait, Moz had sex with Mike Joyce?

So no links or actual evidence then? You utter f***ing jackass. No wait, you racist, scummy, lying, ass-kissing f***ing liar.
It’s in every post on every page of this website for the past 7, 8 years.

Or do you now deny having made these claims?
One of those five is in this very topic.

-Moz could be a paedophile
-Moz is a drunk
-Moz is a racist

You repeat this ad infinitum in every single one of your posts. And if they get hidden from the general public you will post them again, and again, and again

Last edited:

-Moz is a paedophile
-Moz is a drunk
-Moz is a racist

So still no links or evidence then? Dear oh dear. You're not very good at this, are you, Mr. Liar, who can't stop lying and is a proven liar. Hey everyone - look - it's THEWLIS - who is a proven liar. Right here! In this thread!

So still no links or evidence then? Dear oh dear. You're not very good at this, are you, Mr. Liar, who can't stop lying and is a proven liar. Hey everyone - look - it's THEWLIS - who is a proven liar. Right here! In this thread!
It is here in this topic, evidence!
Learn to read it may come in handy.

-Moz could be a paedophile
-Moz is a drunk
-Moz is a racist

Every single one of your posts, for the last 7, 8 years.

Last edited:

-Moz is a paedophile
-Moz is a drunk
-Moz is a racist

You repeat this ad infinitum in every single one of your posts. And if they get hidden from the general public you will post them again, and again, and again

o_O

for MANY MANY YEARS Skinny and his parrot puppet surface has been posting
endless dreck.:thumb:

this is SELF EVIDENT AND TRUE:straightface:

that Moz was in love with FH Mike LOLLLLLLL:lbf:

Just checked Ticketmaster, all sold out except for the ones over 400 dollars etc.
Of course you can still get ticket through re-sales but that is at true at every sold out show by any artist.

At least it is well over 25 %. About 95 %

:rolleyes:

Skinny puppets including his tart surface get triggered when face with the harsh truth of the sell outs.:lbf:

It is here in this topic, evidence!
Learn to read it may come in handy.

-Moz is a paedophile
-Moz is a drunk
-Moz is a racist

Every single one of your posts, for the last 7, 8 years.

No links, no evidence still. We're going round in circles here! Poor chap. I think chap. You might be an amoeba. Who knows. It's fabulous knowing you're blowing your tiny wig at all of this. But before I go out for a run, let's just remind everyone that you are a proven liar. Yes! THEWLIS IS A PROVEN LIAR, and can't deny it!

No links, no evidence still. We're going round in circles here! Poor chap. I think chap. You might be an amoeba. Who knows. It's fabulous knowing you're blowing your tiny wig at all of this. But before I go out for a run, let's just remind everyone that you are a proven liar. Yes! THEWLIS IS A PROVEN LIAR, and can't deny it!
Well, my posts don’t get troll-voted down, hidden from the general public, like most of yours, you nazi-propagandist. Dirty, dirty lies.

You’re a lies-spewing machine, as known by everyone on this site except the poor cretin himself.

FFS SKINNY/SURFACE SOCK PUPPETS are INFERNAL LYING POSTING TROLL MACHINES!!:lbf:

By the way Thewlis, one more thing.

You may want to think very, very carefully about about what you think you are accusing me of. Too late to delete, I have screenshots.

By the way Thewlis, one more thing.

You may want to think very, very carefully about about what you think you are accusing me of. Too late to delete, I have screenshots.

Watchout!!!! the SKINNY Parrott sock puppet Mini Gestapo will be sic ed on you!!:laughing:

You’re a senile old fart, I did that so many times before. You never respond.
But here goes:
-Moz is a paedophile
-Moz is a drunk
-Moz is a racist

Now please have a look at some Nazi-propaganda and see how they presented jews to the general public.
No they didn’t stoop quite so low as Peter Finance :horny:

Excuse me, Uncleskinny never accused of Morrissey is a peado.
He has been criticised Morrissey's double standard stance of racial issues, not being a peado which is untrue.
Stop twisting the argument and you should apologise to Uncleskinny.

Excuse me, Uncleskinny never accused of Morrissey is a peado.
He has been criticised Morrissey's double standard stance of racial issues, not being a peado which is untrue.
Stop twisting the argument and you should apologise to Uncleskinny.

Why? Is he crying?

No, who is twisting the argument and accusing Morrissey of racism, bigotry, drunkenness and money grabbing in every single one of his posts? And gets troll-voted down by all users on here?
Uncle should apologise to all of us for all the venom he has put on here in the past and to this day.

As for the paedo-story he was the one that put that very disturbing ‘article’ up on the main page hence is he quilty of spreading this absolutely lowest form of ‘journalism’.

Last edited:
Now who is twisting the argument and accusing Morrissey of racism, bigotry, drunkenness and money grabbing in every single one of his posts? And gets troll-voted down by all users on here?
Uncle should apologise to all of us for all the venom he has put on here in the past and to this day.

As for the paedo-story he was the one that put that very disturbing ‘article’ up on the main page hence is he quilty of spreading this absolutely lowest form of ‘journalism’.

*sigh*
You are totally wrong.
Uncleskinny submits some news. However, his duty as a mod which didn't include MAIN PAGE news editor.
He's never spreading a disturbing story.

*sigh*
You are totally wrong.
Uncleskinny submits some news. However, his duty as a mod which didn't include MAIN PAGE news editor.
He's never spreading a disturbing story.
Well, you may need to pay closer attention to what he actually posts.
Truly sick stuff.
There is a separate topic too with complaints about this user, too.
Most people here are sick to the backteeth of him, the ones that haven’t already left anyway.

Please open your eyes.

Well, you may need to pay closer attention to what he actually posts.
Truly sick stuff.
There is a separate topic too with complaints about this user, too.
Most people here are sick to the backteeth of him, the ones that haven’t already left anyway.

Please open your eyes.

What are you on about?
Can you give us the link of the story?
What's wrong with expressing opinions in here like you and other users?
Incidentally few mods share news editor duty with site administrator, but not Uncleskinny and I.

What are you on about?
Can you give us the link of the story?
What's wrong with expressing opinions in here like you and other users?
Incidentally few mods share news editor duty with site administrator, but not Uncleskinny and I.

AHA so Skinny STILL IS A MOD.

its Skinny who is making threats against thewlis for posting his/her opinions wtf are you about defending skinny?

Back
Top Bottom