Unreleased song release #1 wish

But really what are the odds of any of these coming out? It's frustrating to see lesser bands put out all these reissues with demos and unreleased stuff but Morrissey seems very much against it. Is our only mistake that we are hoping? And I hate to say it but would it take his untimely death to make it happen? Bands break up so that's not happening. And a solo artist retires but I don't see him doing that.

But really what are the odds of any of these coming out? It's frustrating to see lesser bands put out all these reissues with demos and unreleased stuff but Morrissey seems very much against it. Is our only mistake that we are hoping? And I hate to say it but would it take his untimely death to make it happen? Bands break up so that's not happening. And a solo artist retires but I don't see him doing that.

Well, he has let some gems be heard for free over the past few years...i.e.

By The Time I Get To Wherever I’m Going
Blue Dreamer’s Eyes
I Couldn’t Understand Why People Laughed
Alt version of Brow of My Beloved

i am patiently waiting on Rainbow Valley,will i ever hear this sing.do covers count.

Well, he has let some gems be heard for free over the past few years...i.e.

By The Time I Get To Wherever I’m Going
Blue Dreamer’s Eyes
I Couldn’t Understand Why People Laughed
Alt version of Brow of My Beloved
Good point, but in general he does seem to dislike looking back. (I can relate. I hate to look at my old work.) But then again, he's still singing songs from 35+ years ago.

Quite a few things have come out over the years in addition to the more recent stuff that another poster mentioned...

Safe Warm, Lancashire Home
Treat Me Like a Human Being
Lifeguard on Duty
Happy Lovers at Last United
Please Help the Cause Against Loneliness
The Bed Took Fire
Oh Phoney
Fantastic Bird
You Should Have Been Nice to Me
Honey You Know Where to Find Me

Plus a few alternate versions and mixes.

That is more than at one stage I would have expected Morrissey to release...

Quite a few things have come out over the years in addition to the more recent stuff that another poster mentioned...

Safe Warm, Lancashire Home
Treat Me Like a Human Being
Lifeguard on Duty
Happy Lovers at Last United
Please Help the Cause Against Loneliness
The Bed Took Fire
Oh Phoney
Fantastic Bird
You Should Have Been Nice to Me
Honey You Know Where to Find Me

Plus a few alternate versions and mixes.

That is more than at one stage I would have expected Morrissey to release...
Good point! I will go on hoping :)

Return to Sender

I would love if Morrissey would please cover the Elvis song "Return to Sender". The theme can be connected to refusal and rejection and so on. Other wise I hope that everything is good otherwise in his life.

Back
Top Bottom