Morrissey Central "UNTO EARTH I" (November 25, 2020)

UNTO EARTH I

Unknown_lh2rbs.jpg

Maradona dies.

FWD.

LOL... he also scored this one in the same match:

He made it look as if the whole English team vs just him was not complicated.
I am not really into football, but he was fun when he played.

He’s a twat, so are you for showing it .... anti English 4ucker

No entiendo por qué los moderadores aprueban tus publicaciones.
Deja se contradice lo defiende a Moz y dice que M no es racista ni xenofobo y luego hace comentarios xenofobos,lo vi en el hilo de condolencias don de no solo habla de Maradona ,que si quiere puede criticarlo como un ingles cerrado que no admite lo grande que fue futbolisticamente,sino que se dirigio en forma despectiva a ARGENTINA pense que Carlis era buena onda pero no me gusto como se refirio a nuestro pais,lo de Maradona bueno es ingles y quedo resentido ,pero lo otro estuvo de mas

Scotland is in mourning for Maragonna.
Like every other country that England has gave trouble to in its past..... Question!
Does Italy, Portugal, Holland, Germany ..... do they all tear themselves to bits about there horrific past , like the English ???
carlisle its a absolute myth that scottish people dont like the english,english commentators yes but english people no,its all drummed up by snp supporters who are usually old fogies and people who wear a kilt at every opportunity,when i watch an england game i guess how long it will be before they mention 66.its usually within the first few minutes.

Louise ... your hero is a cheat
I know that your country hasn’t had a hero since Eva peron...
me and you love each other , we always have for at least 2 years now... it won’t stop now , hopefully...
I have to be honest here and now..
with you ..
I’ve made my feelings to be honest.... Carlislebaz shall say no more about it, in full respect for you, and you only my dear.... I have no respect for Maradona, not even his family...... only for you Louise ..
I wish you well .... love from Cumbria, England.XX
Carlis my name is Lujan, no Louise, i don't like football very much and i can understand that you are upset about the goal with MARADONA hand but don't offend my country with derogatory comments that's all, your xenophobic side come out, and you defend MOZ saying that he is not and that you don't like xenophobia ,but then you contradict yourself well i hope you think about it.
Kiss.

Deja se contradice lo defiende a Moz y dice que M no es racista ni xenofobo y luego hace comentarios xenofobos,lo vi en el hilo de condolencias don de no solo habla de Maradona ,que si quiere puede criticarlo como un ingles cerrado que no admite lo grande que fue futbolisticamente,sino que se dirigio en forma despectiva a ARGENTINA pense que Carlis era buena onda pero no me gusto como se refirio a nuestro pais,lo de Maradona bueno es ingles y quedo resentido ,pero lo otro estuvo de mas

It's actually easier: some people simply come here to harass others... So I don't take it personal, they simply pick whatever a person said and they insult such thing. Just like little kids when they are angry.

I don't get why their posts get approved... since the only effect they have is to make most people feel less enthusiast about visiting the forum (because it becomes boring, redundant and stupid).

The sheer f***ing meltdown of carlislebaz in this thread is, what the kids refer to as, epic. Reminds me of the demented Morrissey haters of this very site. In the wee hours of the morning, at that. For f***s sake, man.

En realidad, es más fácil: algunas personas simplemente vienen aquí para acosar a otras ... Así que no me lo tomo como algo personal, simplemente eligen lo que dice una persona y lo insultan. Como los niños pequeños cuando están enojados.

No entiendo por qué se aprueban sus publicaciones ... ya que el único efecto que tienen es hacer que la mayoría de las personas se sientan menos entusiastas al visitar el foro (porque se vuelve aburrido, redundante y estúpido).
Si estoy de acuerdo totalmente como un comportamiento muy infantil,y si por eso Moz no quiere el sitio porque hay gente que lo arruina todo,habra miles de anecdotas de M para compartir aqui y seria hermoso que fuera un sitio realmente de fans de Moz ,incluso hasta el mismisimo Moz podria compartir,pero no que va a venir el aqui con las barrabasadas que dicen ,aparte se politiza todo en fin seria mucho mas divertido si fuera un sitio de fans de Moz,igual yo creo que Morrissey entra a chusmear al solo ,para ver que dicen y sabe que somos muchos los que lo adoramos pero todo se opaca y resalta mas cuando vienen sus compatriotas odiadores,una lastima que los moderadores les den tanta cabida ,cuando fue la muerte de la mama de Morrissey lo destrozaron dijeron las cosas mas horribles que se puedan decir ,y eran 2 o 3 y todo el tiempo les publicaban ,en vez de respetar el dolor del pobre Morrissey,un asco fue yo no les publicaria una mierda

carlisle its a absolute myth that scottish people dont like the english,english commentators yes but english people no,its all drummed up by snp supporters who are usually old fogies and people who wear a kilt at every opportunity,when i watch an england game i guess how long it will be before they mention 66.its usually within the first few minutes.

I think the same thing about Celtic fans banging on about Lisbon in 1967.

Baz. Sadly; you’re from Carlisle and therefore, not to ever be taken seriously. You’ve let yourself down again, pal.

viva la Boca
Ja ja ja great comment !!!!
Carlis is down
He is confused i think he does not love MOZ maybe he belongs to the antiMoz army with skinny at the head
POOR!!!!!

Now i love MOZZY'S MORE THAN EVER ,.I'm going to sleep.
Today if i loved him alone make this site a true Morrissey fan site
I dream that Moz gets here and his close to us
Will it be possible?
Well hopefully

LOL... he also scored this one in the same match:

He made it look as if the whole English team vs just him was not complicated.
I am not really into football, but he was fun when he played.

It was a moment of sheer genius. I think it needs to be watched with the commentary of his home country to fully appreciate what he meant to South America.

He was more a New Order man. His favourite track is 'Touched By the Hand of God.'
Thank god, I am not a brit and can laugh my head off to this fab goal.
Guido Buchwald took Diego like a dog on the chain in 1990.
That's what dreams are made of, you know.

Thank god, I am not a brit and can laugh my head off to this fab goal.
Guido Buchwald took Diego like a dog on the chain in 1990.
That's what dreams are made of, you know.
I'm a Brit and I think it's hilarious too.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom