Morrissey Central "UNTO EARTH I" (November 25, 2020)

UNTO EARTH I

Unknown_lh2rbs.jpg

Maradona dies.

FWD.

I have no drugs for you. Don’t darken my door.

How could I discuss cause, with the effect?

Away and learn shame. It might be a beginning for you.
Boring boring boring old man. So terrified of the new reality you pretend to comprehend. And embarrassingly pretentious to boot. You and Hofmann both need to learn how to get out of the way and f*** off quietly, if nothing else than for the sake of the rest of us.

Boring boring boring old man. So terrified of the new reality you pretend to comprehend. And embarrassingly pretentious to boot. You and Hofmann both need to learn how to get out of the way and f*** off quietly, if nothing else than for the sake of the rest of us.
Morrissey is a sun that shines on everyone, without discrimination. Nevertheless, you are dead, and you can’t enjoy the blessing. I shall leave you for the dead.

Away, the bell has finished its tolling for you. I will not deny the worms what is rightfully theirs.

i dont know anything about maradona but from his pictures he does not particularly appeal to me so.....

NEXXXXXXXXXXXXT!

OKAY so I read this and was like “whatever” but then I smashed my phone in a car door, had to clean up in my yard, and have just generally NOT had a good week. I’m spooked and I’m trying to forget I read this.

I’ve just been approached by a man whispering he can sell me a Christmas tree—like he’s flogging contraband. This is what it’s come to. Thank Christ for Morrissey.

I’ve just been approached by a man whispering he can sell me a Christmas tree—like he’s flogging contraband. This is what it’s come to. Thank Christ for Morrissey.
So before Morrissey, did people not buy and sell Christmas trees?

Sometimes things are not black or white.
Probably due to personal reasons I am often more scandalized by the fact that most nations of the world are OK in having good relations with China... and it's unrelated to the Covid.
... Probably because I often talk to Tibetans and the simple fact is that since 1959 the Chinese government has murdered an estimate of 1.2 million to 2 million Tibetans. This means that the most conservative or "optimistic" number is a murder of 20% of the total population of a specific ethnicity. That's not the past, but something that still goes on.

How most of the world plays the fool and pretends that such thing is not a big deal is beyond my comprehension. The 2008 Olympic games in China were not better than the Olympic games in nazi Germany in 1936.

The world is a strange place.
I agree with you about China, but the topic has nothing to do with this thread. We were talking about Maradona and his shameful support to the bloody dictatorships of Cuba and Venezuela. Those people are closer to us than Tibet, we can't ignore their pain. He was receiving benefits from them while people in those countries were suffering.
His way of treating women seems to make you proud of your girlfriend, but he didn't care about beauty or brains, just look at her women. Besides none adult woman feels that uncomfortable after a couple of phone calls, maybe there's something she didn't tell you. We usually don't want to upset people we love. That would have put you in a difficult situation given his influences.
What cant I say? If you want to excuse a psycho it's your privilege. Millions love him but millions hate him. The media of our country seems to be in his favor but the same happened with huge monsters. I am done with Maradona, he already was a living dead.

When I first opened this thread I accidentally read ‘Madonna dies’!

:fearscream::lbf:

Though not a fan, I was a bit shocked, then wondered why Central would post it without some kind of statement to follow.

Anyway, I quickly realized I was wrong.

And wondered why he made the post and assumed he did so because it’s a part of Britain’s history.

Though also or most likely he could have in his way found Maradona
to be an interesting character.

He’s gone on record saying he can care less about the sport.

When I first opened this thread I accidentally read ‘Madonna dies’!

:fearscream::lbf:

Though not a fan, I was a bit shocked, then wondered why Central would post it without some kind of statement to follow.

Anyway, I quickly realized I was wrong.

And wondered why he made the post and assumed he did so because it’s a part of Britain’s history.

Though also or most likely he could have in his way found Maradona
to be an interesting character.

He’s gone on record saying he can care less about the sport.

There was a famous night for Manchester. Morrissey would certainly have been interested at the time...

There was a famous night for Manchester. Morrissey would certainly have been interested at the time...

I think he’s more interested in the time and history and the person, but he’s gone on record stating that he’s not interested in the sport.

I think he’s more interested in the time and history and the person, but he’s gone on record stating that he’s not interested in the sport.
Yes. All former Manchester United fans say that. And we’re all gripped come the day of European games. Trust me.

Yes. All former Manchester United fans say that. And we’re all gripped come the day of European games. Trust me.

Nah.

History, nostalgia... yes.

Comradeship among men .... yes.

He’s not really that interested in the sport, sorry.

And now the feigned apathy. It’s the same thing every time with you people. Maybe your baseless musings impress the other racist mouth-breathers, but they don’t work on me. Boring old man, it’s a shame you reproduced.

🤒

velcro quit posting mentally deficient Pablum finish the dumb thesis.🤒
then go find work FFS:blushing:

Nah.

History, nostalgia... yes.

Comradeship among men .... yes.

He’s not really that interested in the sport, sorry.
You’ve got to be kidding. Remember how much he wanted to talk to Cantona? The references to Best? Munich? Roy Keane?

He’s a red.

Ja ja ja great comment !!!!
Carlis is down
He is confused i think he does not love MOZ maybe he belongs to the antiMoz army with skinny at the head
POOR!!!!!

When in Argentina seeing Morrissey last time out, I visited Maradona’s statute at Argentinos Juniors. A wonderful moment.

viva la Boca xx

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom