Update on the All The Young People 7" single

Marco

I ordered through Moby Dick the single "All the young people must fall in love" 7".
I did it around May 2nd and in the first e-mail I questioned them about availability this was the answer:

"Yes [the single is available]. No problem. This item is not in stock and has a delivery time of 5-10 days (That's what (Forventet leveringstid 5-10 dage)) means. And then of course it will take a while to ship to Brazil.

But i can guarantee this item is available."

Then 13 days after, as no sign of dispatching it, I asked then to cancel my order and make a refund at my credit card, what they did with no further questions. See below, what they answered me:

"Sure thing. WIll refund your order right now.

Still awaiting response from the record label, as they have plenty in stock, but apparantly has some problems with rights."

Problems with rights????? Please, no! Not again!!!!!

They just will want all areas to go on sale at the same time. UK sales going to Norway is no good for chart placings, and we know that stuff still matters to him.

They just will want all areas to go on sale at the same time. UK sales going to Norway is no good for chart placings, and we know that stuff still matters to him.
Sorry, but Im not sure what this has to do with "rights" issue mentioned in the email....

could be the copyright on rose garden,there are some horror stories on youtube videos with multiple companies claiming copyright on stuff they barely have any claim of.

Sorry, but I'm not sure what this has to do with "rights" issue mentioned in the email....
Nothing to do with rights. I doubted this as a reason for the pulling of the record from northern europe countries, and thought the idea of a release in all areas at once a more likely scenario than there being a rights issue, but gordyboy9's thought that rose garden may be the problem is also plausible.

Nothing to do with rights. I doubted this as a reason for the pulling of the record from northern europe countries, and thought the idea of a release in all areas at once a more likely scenario than there being a rights issue, but gordyboy9's thought that rose garden may be the problem is also plausible.

Yes, I agree that the Rose Garden issue is more plausible, since the label has lots in stock as mentioned, so why not release it in all countries? Well, I was suspecting this single was scrapped, since Morrissey Central has talked about "Chaing Gang" release in August, but did not mention "All the Young People".

Got mine a few weeks ago
either bung it on here or bung it on youtube,look on it as a birthday present for everyone on this thread.

The guy that normally uploads the vinyl rips, if he could explain how he gets such good rips. Then I can do it

"Still awaiting response from the record label, as they have plenty in stock, but apparantly has some problems with rights."

ATYPMFIL co-writer Boz out? BMG no longer interested? Sam Esty Rayner talks about "The calm before the storm" on instagram?
And what about those european summer dates in Finland, Austria, (dare I say Germany), etc.?
And most important, for all old skool fans: What will the flipside of the coming "Back on the chain gang" 7" be like?
It's all right, it's all right, it's all right
He moves in mysterious ways.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Single is now confirmed for release - don't spend a fortune.
Regards,
FWD.

Tags
all the young people must fall in love record label single
Back
Top Bottom