Urbanus makes yet another comeback from the grave

If we turned gay 12"'s outrage-meter would explode :lbf:

(Let's face it though, we're both lesbians.)
if you turned gay the only partners either of you could get would be each other. which, I suppose, wouldn't be so very different from how it is now.

if you turned gay the only partners either of you could get would be each other. which, I suppose, wouldn't be so very different from how it is now.
Jealous!

I know you wanted the both of us and your crush on me has been well established for years now. If you change and behave I might consider flying over to Canada and at least evaluate you. You can walk down like a catwalk so I can make my mind up about you.

Maybe it’s time to start introducing you to more of your ancient heritage. Listen to me more though. Urbanus will turn you into s trolling nazi!
Since I have heard a lot of american accents in various stores around here I wonder if your sister has a son who is about 6-7 years old?
She was tall and blonde and swedish looking but said to the son in no uncertain terms that "we can only buy one thing and one thing only".
Her eyes studied me with lust so I got the impression she was another single mom not getting anything in ages. The good thing with sisters is that if you fail with one there is always that second option.

Am I wanted again or haven't I always been?

Well, it seems now here in the U.S. that depends on the day and mood in which our fearless leader wakes up. It is the second coming of 1984. One of my favorite books and movies for that matter. The Ministry of Love, Peace, and Truth have not been on the same page for quite a while. The Eurasian armies are on the move and we are all happy at our projected target until we are told that we are friends and now have a different target. I pray you are a moving target.

You are completely safe Urbanus until you are not, and then all hell will rain down upon on you. Take solace in the scriptures as our religion is one of the purest, and most understanding organizations of those who differ in thought from the beliefs of the chosen followers.
clip_image001.png
:rolleyes:

Imagine the feeling of rejection being taken off those wanted lists.

IMHO, rejection is the sincerest form of flattery. Like Groucho Marks said "I don’t want to belong to any club that will accept me as a member." Stay safe, watch your back, and try to avoid Nazi or nationalistic comments. Something within me doubts you will live up to this, nor do I expect it. Measure your words as they will way heavy on your soul come judgement day. Just a heads up!

Last edited:
my list of favourite Swedish things! (not including 12'")

1. Ingmar bergman
2. Ingrid bergman
3. max von sydow
4. beak boots
5. smorgasbord
6. lingonberry jam
7. pippi longstocking
8. mini anden
9. bibi andersson
10. Swedish 7/11's
That’s a great list, Rifke. I especially like that you have lingonberry jam. I can tell you’re going to have me busy this summer canning for you!

Minnesota is where most swedes seemed to have ended up and they made this old tv series about those swedes ending up there. We even had to watch it as part of our history studies at school.

Gutted someone like you familiar with Dalarna didn't know there is a Mora in Minnesota.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mora,_Minnesota

By just studying a map there pops up loads of names connected with Sweden all round Minnesota and it did not surprise me one bit.
You set the rules up that I wasn’t supposed to reference anything though. I tried to play fair. Should I just have guesed a bunch of names? OK....... Eskilstuna. And Urbanus. Are those cities in Minnesota? Am I up to two points yet?

So a Hästens it is for our wedding night.

I looked at Rörstrand today and frosted whiskey glasses that was a real flashback from when grown ups had parties when I was a kid.
I just love Rorstrand. And Gustavsberg. But I’m not sure about the “our” part in wedding night.

You set the rules up that I wasn’t supposed to reference anything though. I tried to play fair. Should I just have guesed a bunch of names? OK....... Eskilstuna. And Urbanus. Are those cities in Minnesota? Am I up to two points yet?
Check a map!

We should go to Fargo you and me be all jaaaaaaaaaaa

Urbanus was riding the Wang Wagon. He did not die. He was having a good time.

Back
Top Bottom