Us People

half a person

As everyone else seems very willing to slag us off, either for being mopey, miserable obsessive morrissey fans, or for not being big enough fans, I thought we ought to do a little self-deprication thread, you know, what is actually wrong with us, in our own opinions, I mean, let's face it, we certainly aren't normal (is that a flaw???) so why aren't we normal? I'll start...

I am horribly cruel to people who like rubbish music and not Moz!

I am generally quite an extreme person; the highs, the lows. I have also, since becoming a Morrissey fan, become severely lacking in the ability to put up with any snash from anyone. If someone wrongs me, or disrespects me enough, I will make it my mission to destroy them. If someone is loyal towards me, I'd be their best friend for life, but if someone trampled all over me, I would cut them out of my life and pay them back.

Since starting yet another crappy part-time job, my 'boss' has literally been speaking to me and all the other workers like we're filth. I honestly wouldn't speak to a dog the way she speaks to us. She's a fat, ugly, stinking, uncouth, common-as-muck, thick-as-shit fat f*** of a human being. Yesterday, she asked me if I would be willing to work today if another worker, who has been off sick, didn't come back to work. I agreed to let her phone me. She did phone, at about half past eight this morning, and I have ignored all her phone calls. Serves her right! If she wants to disrespect me, I'll disresepct her back - only much, much worse. Fat brute - a waste of human life. If she wants to sack me, fine. I hate the job and I hate her, and it's no wonder they have such a high turnover of staff with her in charge. She's an incompetent, blundering retard, with the manners of a giant-sized fat f***ing pig. Foolish, stupid woman.

Ah, yes, where was I? No, I don't suffer fools gladly, nor people who mistreat me. Is this a fault? I think not!

Um, I'm glad you got that off your chest... And I agree with all that you said about people who dislike/disrespect you, good for you! (Though, in that case, it really isn't self-deprication, although i suppose most people would think it is... so it'll do!

By far my worse Moz related flaw is my very real view that anyone who doesn't appreciate The Smiths or Morrissey is generally just too bloody thick to understand them/him.....and I have never been one to suffer such fools gladly!

She's a fat, ugly, stinking, uncouth, common-as-muck, thick-as-shit fat f*** of a human being.

You have filled me with compassion for your horrible predicament in life. As a thin, beautiful, aromatic member of the Royal family--and with your intellect, too!--you are simply too precious for this cold, cruel world.

I look forward to reading your next 800 posts about how the world won't listen when you whine, whine, whine.

I also suffer from 'if you don't like Moz then I shall insult you until you convert or die' syndrome. And I have recently contracted a strange disease called 'writemyfavouritelyricsonrandomsheetsofpapereverywhereandstickpicturesofMozonallthingsthatcanhaveMozstucktothemitis'.

You have filled me with compassion for your horrible predicament in life. As a thin, beautiful, aromatic member of the Royal family--and with your intellect, too!--you are simply too precious for this cold, cruel world.

I look forward to reading your next 800 posts about how the world won't listen when you whine, whine, whine.

Please let this thread not degenerate into a ridiculous sarastic slanging match... please?

You don't even know the woman, and you don't know me either. Kindly shut your puerile philistine gob.

I have a puerile, philistine gob! I thought it was you who were just celebrating her own greatness, her infinite, magnificent wrath, and complaining that some woman somewhere is fat and unattractive? Aside from your no-doubt handsome collection of scarves, I'm not sure what differentiates you from a Limp Bizkit fan. Maybe it's this: you're a little more crazy than stupid. Also, I suppose, your as-yet-unpenetrated vagina.

I'm told there are Morrissey fans like you in some of Mike Leigh's films. But as a philistine, I've only seen Naked.

My gob has to eat lunch now. Bye.

I have a puerile, philistine gob! I thought it was you who were just celebrating her own greatness, her infinite, magnificent wrath, and complaining that some woman somewhere is fat and unattractive? Aside from your no-doubt handsome collection of scarves, I'm not sure what differentiates you from a Limp Bizkit fan. Maybe it's this: you're a little more crazy than stupid. Also, I suppose, your as-yet-unpenetrated vagina.

I'm told there are Morrissey fans like you in some of Mike Leigh's films. But as a philistine, I've only seen Naked.

My gob has to eat lunch now. Bye.

Let that be the end, please! This was the thread for putting yourself down, not other people!

here is how bad it is with the kids today
frequently, im defendin mozzy babie
to Goths
what the f*ck!
?
moz rocks, he mopes, & darts through categorizations!!!

I haven't anything more to say to you, joroberts17, but you're willfully mischaracterizing what I wrote. I mentioned your virginity simply as something that differentiates you from a Nu Metal fan. Otherwise, my point was, your awe with regard to your own malice is very much like that of an American idiot in a wifebeater, blathering about how he don't take no shit from nobody. If anything, his economy of phrase should be an example to you.

You used a thread meant for self-deprecation to complain about someone else's looks in the most agonizingly stereotypical terms, as well as to deny that there's anything wrong with your being practically psychotic. My replies were relevant to your posts, but your posts weren't relevant to this thread. I won't bother criticizing your ridiculous outrage that someone should post critical replies to your posts. I won't bother asking what on earth the small number of posts I've made has to do with anything at all. I won't walk you through your posts and point out everything that's delusional, malicious, and hypocritical about them. I'll simply say that they galled me into replying because they show so much evidence of your being the type of Morrissey fan who thinks of their allegiance to Morrissey as elevating them above other people, as giving them culture in a can, and as eliminating their need for self-criticism. Do you realize that you actually wrote that no one has the right to speak to anyone hatefully, and that if they speak to you hatefully, you'll speak to them far, far more hatefully? You see no problem with that logic, do you? Not that I'm willing to enter into a debate on either ethics or logic with the author of those posts.

Honestly, you seem to be having some sort of breakdown right now. I'll leave you to it.

You know what, Joroberts, maybe it's f***ing you? Did that notion ever cross your little mind? Maybe, just maybe, it's not everyone else that has the problem, but you? Maybe you need to stop blaming everyone else and take some f***ing responsibility, then perhaps your life will stop being as utterly shitty as you describe and you might achieve some semblance of (shock horror!) happiness. Assuming you do actually want it.

"Wielding a bicycle chain
'Why won't you change?'
I WILL NOT CHANGE and I will not be nice!
Such a little thing...
A gentle tone of kindness
Or written words on paper

CAN YOU WRITE?"

i luv dat song
apshotoft10.jpg

You're suggesting I conform and let the state and the state's bitches take a dump on me? No thanks! Go and listen to Girls Aloud, silly boy!

All because you can use wit (usually) to escape scrutiny, doesn't mean you are right.

The whole Anarchist-pissed-off-at-the-world isn't sustainable or healthy. Trust me, I turned in my black clad and "Raise The Fist" newsletters years ago, right around your current age. I suggest you do the same. Not only is it irrational and unrealistic, it's just going to lead you to anger and unhappiness. You only have one life to live. Take care of yourself, and then decide if you really want to take on the world.

That's why most people eventually turnover. The young will call us 'sell-outs'. But that's why we in turn call them immature. Your view on yourself and the world is immature to the angst extreme. How can it not be?

You post your ills, so don't resist when people respond.

:cool:

Back
Top Bottom