US Tour Presale

A

Anonymous

I'm also looking for the Hershey Presale password! Any word yet?

Charmedd

I have looked far and low for the presale code for the show in Austin, anyone have any suggeations....Thanks

A

Anonymous

Does anyone have the presale password for the Ryman show. It's on sale now!

rose_0715

What I know so far ---

Barclays Center presale starts tomorrow @ 10am and is open to Amex card holders. I don't know if all of the presales are for Amex holders or if you'll need a passcode, etc.

A

Anonymous

Does anyone know the deal with the Boston Opera House show? Is there a presale password, is it even set in stone?

baltimoz

Baltimoz
I have put in a call to snag the Baltimore presale pw.
I will trade it for Hershey once I have received it.
And where are all the veteran posters on this thread?

Detritus

Teenage Lightning
I have put in a call to snag the Baltimore presale pw.
I will trade it for Hershey once I have received it.
And where are all the veteran posters on this thread?

I'm looking for Hershey as well. Their e-newsletter has been clogging my inbox for ages with all kinds of promotions and presales, but as soon as I'm actually interested in one I don't get a single email about it. Go figure. :mad:

baltimoz

Baltimoz
US Tour Presale: AC

Even though there were still GA tickets (for $75), I'm gonna pass.
The last AC show was really rough and pushy.
I'm old and going to wait for the Pit somewhere else.

A

Anonymous

looking at the seating chart in AC, no front row seats were in the pre-sale. i always fall for this. oh well. i'm in section 104 at least.

i had GA when he played at HoB in AC and it was pushy but I'm under 30 so it wasn't a big deal. The bigger problem was some girl who tried to punch my girlfriend because we were pushed into her by the crowd. It's a GA show, you're not going to have much personal space, we all just have to get along.

also, a word of warning to those of you buying from ticketmaster... i bought my tix and then was immediately banned from their site "error 403". thankfully my order had gone through but when i started to look for other tickets, they kicked me out completely.

Tags
chicago kristeen young morrissey
Top Bottom