V festival

He's had BOTOX surely, looking very good.

"WE'RE GOING TO BE SEEING LOT'S AND LOT'S OF YOUR SET OBVIOUSLY"

yeah, my arse

It's funny how all the presenters get all giddy at the fact that they've interviewed Morrissey.

I bet Weller would kill to have that type of effect on people.

Danny said:
It's funny how all the presenters get all giddy at the fact that they've interviewed Morrissey.

I bet Weller would kill to have that type of effect on people.

good interview danny she did say obviously we will be hearing lots and lots of your set the show is over in 15 mins!!!!

"And if you're driving home, try not to kill anybody... unless you happen to see Condoleezza Rice... Foot down"

f*** I missed it, only turned over to hear him say "...foot down" (now I know what it's about! Funny) and say goodbye then sing How Soon is Now, which sounded top.

What did they show of his set?

In the end they left the best till last, great "tributes" on the hole from the "celebrities" (i wish the sugababes nothing but vaginal pain for their entire lives)

Nice footage, wish there was more, but no.

Last edited:
My God What a bunch of shit! Yes morrisseys performance wasn't bad but the coverage was. We are forced to endure The sugarbabes and The feeling and in return we got 2 bloody morrissey songs and a short interview. Morrissey was the main headliner yet they played more girls aloud. Why oh why are channel four so idiotic? We wanted to watch morrissey not everyother crap band that played!

I enjoyed Richard Hawley's THREE SONGS and echo and the bunnymens FOUR! them f***ers at channel four. We are sidelined i'm afraid and generally looked down upon, such is life.

Back
Top Bottom