Vancouver, BC - Orpheum Theatre (Oct. 15, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You'll Be Gone / Alma Matters / Hairdresser On Fire / Is It Really So Strange? / I Wish You Lonely / Irish Blood, English Heart / How Soon Is Now? / Back On The Chain Gang / I Am Hated For Loving / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Morning Starship / Wedding Bell Blues / Lady Willpower / Home Is A Question Mark / The Bullfighter Dies / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / Jack The Ripper / Some Say I Got Devil / I Won't Share You / Everyday Is Like Sunday // Suedehead

Setlist courtesy of the setlist.fm

Imagine being a Morrissey fan in Vancouver and waiting 17-18 years for him to return to town and he f***ing plays “you’ll be gone” for you.

If I were to see a Moz gig and he played this 23 song set then I wouldn't be complaining.

Cool that he is changing things up continually with songs from throughout his career.

If I were to see a Moz gig and he played this 23 song set then I wouldn't be complaining.

Cool that he is changing things up continually with songs from throughout his career.

His catalogue is so extensive & packed with quality, Moz could just pick 23 song titles out of a hat blindfolded & provide a great setlist to perform to welcoming & appreciative fans.

His catalogue is so extensive & packed with quality, Moz could just pick 23 song titles out of a hat blindfolded & provide a great setlist to perform to welcoming & appreciative fans.
Or the whole of world peace $>$#¥%$

It seems Peta's Guide to going vegan and Vegan Starter Kit is being given to the audience :thumb:

HE LOVES IMPOSING HIS RULES AND OPINIONS ON OTHERS. I'M VEGETARIAN MYSELF, BUT I DON'T LIKE IMPOSING ON OTHERS IN THE SAME WAY I DON'T LIKE MORMONS KNOCKING AT MY DOOR TO TRY TO IMPOSE THEIR RELIGION AND THEIR VIEWS ABOUT LIFE.

burger.jpg

HE LOVES IMPOSING HIS RULES AND OPINIONS ON OTHERS. I'M VEGETARIAN MYSELF, BUT I DON'T LIKE IMPOSING ON OTHERS IN THE SAME WAY I DON'T LIKE MORMONS KNOCKING AT MY DOOR TO TRY TO IMPOSE THEIR RELIGION AND THEIR VIEWS ABOUT LIFE.
Your point is?? You don't like?? BORE OFF. BORE OFF..

WHAT IF I WANTED TO RAPE AND MURDER SOMEONE? WOULD YOU LET ME DO IT BECAUSE YOU DON'T LIKE TO IMPOSE YOUR RULES AND OPINIONS ONTO ME?
WOULDN'T YOU SAY THAT IN DENYING THE ANIMALS THEIR RIGHT TO FREE LIFE, YOU ARE IMPOSING YOUR VIEWS ON THEM?
I BET YOU'RE NOT AN ETHICAL VEGETARIAN... BUT ALL ETHICAL VEGETARIANS ARE EITHER HYPOCRITES OR UNINFORMED ANYWAY.
MORRISSEY IS NOT FORCING YOU TO TAKE A PAMPHLET. MORRISSEY IS NOT FORCING YOU TO BE VEGAN. HE'S JUST SAYING THAT PAYING FOR THE RAPE AND MURDER OF ANIMALS IS NOT A NICE THING TO DO AND HE'S PROVIDING THE RESOURCES FOR ANYONE WHO'S INTERESTED.

WHAT IF I WANTED TO RAPE AND MURDER SOMEONE? WOULD YOU LET ME DO IT BECAUSE YOU DON'T LIKE TO IMPOSE YOUR RULES AND OPINIONS ONTO ME?
WOULDN'T YOU SAY THAT IN DENYING THE ANIMALS THEIR RIGHT TO FREE LIFE, YOU ARE IMPOSING YOUR VIEWS ON THEM?
I BET YOU'RE NOT AN ETHICAL VEGETARIAN... BUT ALL ETHICAL VEGETARIANS ARE EITHER HYPOCRITES OR UNINFORMED ANYWAY.
MORRISSEY IS NOT FORCING YOU TO TAKE A PAMPHLET. MORRISSEY IS NOT FORCING YOU TO BE VEGAN. HE'S JUST SAYING THAT PAYING FOR THE RAPE AND MURDER OF ANIMALS IS NOT A NICE THING TO DO AND HE'S PROVIDING THE RESOURCES FOR ANYONE WHO'S INTERESTED.
Yes well said vegan... Quality words very well put.. I don't know where all the reprobates crawl from..

Woo...hoo

Good God these Lawnmowers certainly have a sound of their own.
He must be paying them in peanuts.
Jesse "Coming-Face" is getting worse rather than better. Doesn't look at all relaxed holding that guitar. I've seen better buskers on the street.
Let's be quite frank, they're awful.
Big Martin!!!! So much to answer for.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

SHAME HE'S GONE A BIT MUTE ON THE SEAL CLUBBING WHILST IN CANADA ?????
:tiphat:

I used to post here 20 some years ago under my own name. Shameful what a load of trolls have turned the site into.
Two spectacular shows. I was able in each to have a moment with M, as he searched the crowd until he saw me singing along and looked straight at me holding my eyes. The 2nd night Jesse noticed M was looking at something & followed M's gaze but then he (J) got embarassed when he saw me with tears streaming down my face.
At neither show was I directly in the front.

Good God these Lawnmowers certainly have a sound of their own.
He must be paying them in peanuts.
Jesse "Coming-Face" is getting worse rather than better. Doesn't look at all relaxed holding that guitar. I've seen better buskers on the street.
Let's be quite frank, they're awful.
Big Martin!!!! So much to answer for.

I liked it when you were "lost for words"

Morrissey can ignore Canada for 20 years re live concerts and then without batting an eyelid they flock to him in droves. Morrissey's fanbase is staying right where it belongs. The short list of defectors will never matter. They probably have plenty of dull, well adjusted bands that say all the right things they can enjoy.

Last edited:
I used to post here 20 some years ago under my own name. Shameful what a load of trolls have turned the site into.
Two spectacular shows. I was able in each to have a moment with M, as he searched the crowd until he saw me singing along and looked straight at me holding my eyes. The 2nd night Jesse noticed M was looking at something & followed M's gaze but then he (J) got embarassed when he saw me with tears streaming down my face.
At neither show was I directly in the front.

That's so beautiful. It was my first Morrissey concert and I really wanted to get up close, but was too scared to be that close to him.

He is not imposing his rules, he is offering information about becoming vegan. The option is (still) yours, the info is very close to you.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom