Vegas Shows in jeopardy (actually not)

It’s gonna be interesting to see Morrissey and band wearing masks
during the performance. Or maybe they’ll just put up a large plexiglass
screen between artist and audience?

Actually, I can’t imagine Morrissey singing with a mask on though, but we’ll see.

Added to their main site:

View attachment 74978

Regards,
FWD.

Yes masked, if things have changed, regardless of the Morrissey Central post that was made before the reinstated mandate.

I'm off to my fist gig for 18 month in August, masks aren't mandated here at the moment. Not sure what to from a mask perspective but either way I will probably stand right at the back where under normal circumstances I would be at the front. What are other peoples thoughts on masks at gigs?

I'm off to my fist gig for 18 month in August, masks aren't mandated here at the moment. Not sure what to from a mask perspective but either way I will probably stand right at the back where under normal circumstances I would be at the front. What are other peoples thoughts on masks at gigs?
I’d just like to go to a gig.
It wouldn’t bother me wearing a mask but, as you say, maybe standing at the back.
I some won’t go to a gig if they’re not on the ‘rail’ - imagine the being the deal breaker.

I’d just like to go to a gig.
It wouldn’t bother me wearing a mask but, as you say, maybe standing at the back.
I some won’t go to a gig if they’re not on the ‘rail’ - imagine the being the deal breaker.

Yes it's an odd one, I'm seeing New Order at the O2 later in the year and won't be as bothered but next month is Sleeper at The Ritz which is all standing and gets really rammed, which lends itself to easier transmission of the virus in my opinion.

Actually, I can’t imagine Morrissey singing with a mask on though, but we’ll see.

Performers don't have to wear masks here - so I'd imagine they'd be exempt in Vegas.

I'm wearing a mask because I've only had one vaccine. All the shows I'm going to are work related - it's a really precarious time right now.

Peeps, all good legit loyal fans confirmed for Vegas. :)
however, trolls on the rail, not going to work out.(n)
docile trolls that follow skinny/surface may as well stay in the farm.👩‍🌾

the good fans can drink vodka and veggie pies before the shows.
no mcmuffins allowed before or after. o_O
nor will bogus fake photoshopped items will be allowed to be sold
in the parking lot🧑‍🏫

🇭🇷>:hammer:

Yes it's an odd one, I'm seeing New Order at the O2 later in the year and won't be as bothered but next month is Sleeper at The Ritz which is all standing and gets really rammed, which lends itself to easier transmission of the virus in my opinion.
Yes. I’m going to NO also 🤙

I hope he doesn't do something stupid and encourage everyone to take their masks off.

Added to their main site:

View attachment 74978

Regards,
FWD.
and on the Ticketmaster site:

Originally scheduled for 6/26/2020. Previously purchased tickets will be honored for the new date. All attendees must be able to attest to not having had any of the following related to COVID-19 in the last 14 days: Symptoms, tests, diagnoses, quarantine, or exposure to others who may have COVID-19. Attendees agree to follow all rules, including wearing of masks at all times unless eating and drinking, and receiving a temperature check at the venue entrance upon arrival.

The Ritz has said it’s enforcing Covid passports from today.

I forget exactly where I saw this, but I’m sure a writer referred to it as The O2 Ritz. That’s more offensive than the passport demand.

The Ritz has said it’s enforcing Covid passports from today.

I forget exactly where I saw this, but I’m sure a writer referred to it as The O2 Ritz. That’s more offensive than the passport demand.

Yes I've just seen that on the BBC site, makes sense but will still be careful on the night, I have had one mate die from covid ( he had other issues due to internal organ damage after a car crash a few years ago) and another who was as fit as a fiddle and still ended up on a ventilator for a week, (he's absolutely fine now) so I'm still wary of it all and lets be honest, how many times have you had other peoples spittle on you when everyone is singing in a moshpit!!

Yes I've just seen that on the BBC site, makes sense but will still be careful on the night, I have had one mate die from covid ( he had other issues due to internal organ damage after a car crash a few years ago) and another who was as fit as a fiddle and still ended up on a ventilator for a week, (he's absolutely fine now) so I'm still wary of it all.

I have a hanky on my head, and I’m currently enjoying the weather in Weston-Super-Mare. I’m supposed to be going to The Playhouse on Saturday to see Lorraine Silver, the northern soul tribute singer. This will be my first music concert since Morrissey at Wembley last year.

Obviously, I have grounds for pessimism and I expect that the anticipated storm will f*** something up—and the whole event will likely be cancelled. Nevertheless, until the inevitable happens I’m daring to dream.

Attendees agree to follow all rules, including wearing of masks at all times unless eating and drinking...
There you go then. If you want to sing along without a mask, just clutch a pint in the pit for the entire show, and you're sorted.

I hope he doesn't do something stupid and encourage everyone to take their masks off.

Well, whatever the artist or (another example ) politician says, it’s up to the fan or member of society to make their own choice. The wrong or right choice is up to them.

Don’t know what seating will be like, but I find it hard to believe people will be ejected if they refuse to wear their mask during the show.

Performers don't have to wear masks here - so I'd imagine they'd be exempt in Vegas.

Yes, no mask.

Maybe it’s just a rumor, but I did hear that Morrissey will be wearing a gold lamé hazmat suit to protect himself from his fans.

Don’t know how well that will go over, should be interesting though.

I reckon us and California Son will be ok without masks since there will be none of the foreign delusional sociopath stalkers and the stalkers from
New Youraaaawk that are all over So-Low at the Vegas gigs spreading their weird diseases. I reckon California Son's top notch security team did a good job denying visas and manipulating Ticketmaster to get rid of the riff raff. These shows are for the blue bloods...NOT YOU inn n nnn n nn nnn n n it.

Back
Top Bottom