Ventura, CA - The Majestic Ventura Theater (Oct. 31, 2018) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

William, It Was Really Nothing / Alma Matters / I Wish You Lonely / Hairdresser On Fire / Something Is Squeezing My Skull / First Of The Gang To Die / When You Open Your Legs / Sunny / Is It Really So Strange? / The Bullfighter Dies / Dial-a-Cliché / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / Back On The Chain Gang / Spent The Day In Bed / Hold On To Your Friends / Jack The Ripper / Break Up The Family // Everyday Is Like Sunday / How Soon Is Now?

Setlist provided by Ang Mkela via @californiasonmorrissey / Instagram and CVB. Link posted by Gaetano.

• Image from @Intl_Playgirl / Twitter. Link posted by Alexi.

44716_morrissey_high_school_bus.jpg

• Image shared on social media (others moved to post #3):

44702_372b9a581ee1997fd5f0a6285cba4698.jpg
  • Image posted by @officialmoz / Twitter. Link posted by Alexi.

44718_ventura_setlist.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you lot all got short memories? The guy's a f***in' RACIST, and here you are lauding him.

Peter the boring troll
Wife spending time with her friend hey?
You’re thick and you’re boring.
You’re an embarrassment !

So funny to see him with a guitar

Yes, very surprising to see a guitar strapped to him. I can't recall ever seeing that before.
So surprising is it that it almost distracted me from the fact that Boz does not appear?!

Have you lot all got short memories? The guy's a f***in' RACIST, and here you are lauding him.
skinflint theres a rumour going on round here that your haloween costume last night was a certain johnboy marr,is this true.

Morrissey, we all love you more than life!!!!
Speak for yourself! Listen - I love the guy's records, but if Morrissey and I were stuck on a crashing airplane together and there was only one parachute, I aint gonna let him have it.

Speak for yourself! Listen - I love the guy's records, but if Morrissey and I were stuck on a crashing airplane together and there was only one parachute, I aint gonna let him have it.
Theirs no way you would be on the same plane as Morrissey, you Stupid Mother F*****

Last edited by a moderator:
3 Smiths
3 Viva Hate
1 Bona Drag
1 Vauxhall
1 Maladjusted
2 My Early Burglary Years
1 Quarry
1 Refusal
2 Swords
1 World Peace
3 Low in High School
Chain Gang

Truly career-spanning setlist!

And well-balanced. There is something here for everyone. I lean to the first part of your list and others to the latter, but still he is in good voice and the crowd seems very enthusiastic. Energy is everything when it comes to a live show and it appears as though everyone went home happy, which is quite the accomplishment given our individual tastes...we are quite the picky bunch after all.

How about the Ventura Halloween pre-show video list??? Specifically who was this guy? Amazing show!

Hey guys - what about the Ventura Halloween Pre-Show videos?? Anyone know who this was?

This guy has an Amazing voice! ... Moz was on target last night, although a short show - still epic!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom