Ventura, CA tickets on sale Oct 10th

Re: Ventura, CA tickets on sale Oct 3rd

Laura, I think the link should appear to order Swords (on Ticketmaster) when the sale starts.
Thanks Diane! I am so technically challenged!

It says you have to pre-order Swords, but it doesn't give you a link where you should purchase it in order to get the presale code. Does anyone know what the deal is with this??!??!??! Thanks ! :D

ETA:
Ok, finally figured it out. I don't think very well under pressure. hahaha

Last edited:

$121 all said and done.... wow.

$106.30 ? f*** that. I'm just going to get a ticket the day of.

It says you have to pre-order Swords, but it doesn't give you a link where you should purchase it in order to get the presale code. Does anyone know what the deal is with this??!??!??! Thanks ! :D

ETA: I just pre-ordered it on Amazon and didn't get a promo code. sigh.

Nope you have to just click on it and its in the price.

I hope for $121 you get to at least lick his face. Wow! big money

Can one of you give a breakdown of all the fees please? Pretty bummed if its gonna be $110 each after all the Ticketmaster bullshit.

Can one of you give a breakdown of all the fees please? Pretty bummed if its gonna be $110 each after all the Ticketmaster bullshit.

It's $4 for the facility charge,$11.25 for the convenience charge, and $1 to pick them up from an outlet. :mad:

I got 2 tickets and the Swords plus a convenience fee for a total:mad: of 231 dollars. Ridiculous...

Last edited:

Nope you have to just click on it and its in the price.

I hope for $121 you get to at least lick his face. Wow! big money

I know, right?!? That's REALLY pricey.
But it's a slight relief in cost compared to the $$ I spent on DM tickets this year.

Hho wmuch did you pay for DM? i saw them last month and paid about the same as Morrissey.

Hho wmuch did you pay for DM? i saw them last month and paid about the same as Morrissey.

I saw them in Vegas at the Palms, GA (which was SOOOO freaking amazing) and that cost me about $500 (for 2 tickets). I also bought tickets for their Shoreline show in SF but they cancelled that one and I luckily got my $$ back.

ok the grand total is 227 with the 18 track purchase. talk about pushing music sales.... shall i wait?

hell, cheaper to drive there

do you think youll save that much at the end? lets see.......90 bucks for the seats plus whatever service charge. Another 10 shall we say? i would guess 200 bucks total at the box office.

ill go to vegas instead. pomona and la.

Just got two GA tickets! Last Ventura show was amazing. I hope this one is as well. Can't waiiiitttt!!!

Just got two GA tickets! Last Ventura show was amazing. I hope this one is as well. Can't waiiiitttt!!!

ventura is an awesome venue. thats where i got onstage and hugged the shit outta morrissey back during the southpaw tour. ah the memories...........:p

ventura is an awesome venue. thats where i got onstage and hugged the shit outta morrissey back during the southpaw tour. ah the memories...........:p

Ah, so cool! The security guards there are usually total assholes, from the times I've been there. Did they kick you out or anything out there? I gotta know for future reference...

f*** me man, this is one helluva pricey gig, this is almost as pricey as my front row center Hollywood Bowl tix. Here's the break down;
ADULT Ticket Price $89.50
Facility Charge $2.50 x 1
Ticketbastard Convenience Charge $14.30 :eek:

I think Im gonna hold out and buy one the day of the gig.
Can someone tell me who dreams up all the prices for the gigs? I know thats where the "artist" make their ca$h, from the gigs not the albums....I love you Moz but, paying $100+ for ANY gig...thats just out of order.

Back
Top Bottom