Very important request

nicky wire's legs

Christ is king!
can we pleeeeease get a smug smiley?! I really really need a smug smiley. you don't know how many times I've made a post wanting to finish with a smug smiley and remembering that there isn't one!!! 95% of the time I don't feel like I can adequately convey my meaning without the smug smiley. pleaaaaaaaaaaase david, lovely darling david! we have so many other stupid smileys, we NEED a smug one. not having one feels like a personal attack against me! :(

can we pleeeeease get a smug smiley?! I really really need a smug smiley. you don't know how many times I've made a post wanting to finish with a smug smiley and remembering that there isn't one!!! 95% of the time I don't feel like I can adequately convey my meaning without the smug smiley. pleaaaaaaaaaaase david, lovely darling david! we have so many other stupid smileys, we NEED a smug one. not having one feels like a personal attack against me! :(

Silly request.

E4239F0B-046F-4F15-81EF-17A24B0F0A2F.png
E4239F0B-046F-4F15-81EF-17A24B0F0A2F.png

2/5 clowns.

Never heard such and indulgent and self centred post in all my life! Why don’t you just get your knob out and unsolicitedly spray it all over us.

@rifke I get excited when I get a notification , then I realise it’s from you :unamused:

Awe. I would usually say maybe start a PM chat with her and see where it goes :wink: but I’ve been there, done that with her and I assure you it isn’t worth it. :tongueout:

Awe. I would usually say maybe start a PM chat with her and see where it goes :wink: but I’ve been there, done that with her and I assure you it isn’t worth it. :tongueout:

I have fear of being rejected, plus I dunno how to strike up a conversation. Would, “Hello” suffice, or should I go for something a bit more bold? “Hi bunny, can I roger your rabbit”

Back
Top Bottom