Very important request

why are you harassing me? I was just trying to have a nice convo with the divaluscious viva. also, having chronic low iron means that you have very little body hair and are not likely to have a hairy upper lip (although I am a dark haired girl and did once have thick hair, and thick dark haired girls generally have a small amount of lip hair just naturally, but nothing indicative of too much testosterone. if I have any I never notice it, but I remember in certain lighting I used to see a tiny bit of a shadow, but not enough to bother doing anything about)

Harassing you? I merely asked if you make a post directed at me or Viva, i was rather polite but then it sent you off into a tizzy which was then followed by one of your awfully predictable spastic troll rating binges. You need to calm the f*** down.

I just miss my viva, that's all. and when im missing viva the last thing I want is to have to deal with your lame nonsense

why the f*** would you have thought I was talking to you in the first place is the question?!?!!?? ARE WE FRIENDS?!?!?!??! NO!!!!!

I just miss my viva, that's all. and when im missing viva the last thing I want is to have to deal with your lame nonsense

Then just say 'no the post was not directed at you' and everyone happily goes their separate ways. OR choose to act like a 3 year old that has been denied a piece of candy and throw a tantrum.

why the f*** would you have thought I was talking to you in the first place is the question?!?!!?? ARE WE FRIENDS?!?!?!??! NO!!!!!
Have you made posts directed to me in the past? Why yes you have.

Then just say 'no the post was not directed at you' and everyone happily goes their separate ways. OR choose to act like a 3 year old that has been denied a piece of candy and throw a tantrum.
but why would I have directed it at YOU?!?!?! what sense would that have made?!?!? USE YOUR SENSE, BOY!!!!!

but why would I have directed it at YOU?!?!?! what sense would that have made?!?!? USE YOUR SENSE, BOY!!!!!

I made a polite inquiry, everyone is able to read it. You decided to be a snide bitch and then wanna play the victim that I'm 'harassing you.' If you want to act like a child I'll treat you as such.

I made a polite inquiry, everyone is able to read it. You decided to be a snide bitch and then wanna play the victim that I'm 'harassing you.' If you want to act like a child I'll treat you as such.
aw holmes, I was just messin' with ya. well im off to watch nightmare tenants and slum landlords (for tips). catch ya later!

oh, too big... :(

also, I feel kind of icky that you agree with me

I agree with you on a lot, actually. I just keep it to myself so it doesn’t go to your head.

I didn't hurt your feelings did I?! I know now what a nice sensitive person you really are....

Not at all. I had some errands to run.

viva if you've gone off then im going to go watch slum landlords and nightmare tenants! hmph!

I’m sorry. I hope you enjoyed your programs!

my friend viva, OBVI. you're not even supposed to be IN this thread!

:hearteyes:

viva showed me his big schlong. now we've shared something special, him and me <3

This is true. I’m not ashamed to say rifke is my favorite person on this site.

why are you harassing me? I was just trying to have a nice convo with the divaluscious viva. also, having chronic low iron means that you have very little body hair and are not likely to have a hairy upper lip (although I am a dark haired girl and did once have thick hair, and thick dark haired girls generally have a small amount of lip hair just naturally, but nothing indicative of too much testosterone. if I have any I never notice it, but I remember in certain lighting I used to see a tiny bit of a shadow, but not enough to bother doing anything about)

Mustache, droopy eye lids, eye twitch, leg spasms, 100 lbs or 300 lbs. It doesn’t matter. Rifke is beautiful inside and out to me. <3

I've been meaning to get back to you about Nancy, I love Nancy! She has perfected Korean resting bitch face. Every time I see her in videos she looks disinterested and like she'd rather be elsewhere. Which is hawt.

EDIT: Jooe's Grape & Orange Tropicana ads are my faves and I've put A LOT of time into studying them.

Nancy looks so cute! No bitch face at all!
0F185822-423D-416A-9B46-2578DDCA5283.jpeg

I agree with you on a lot, actually. I just keep it to myself so it doesn’t go to your head.

Not at all. I had some errands to run.

I’m sorry. I hope you enjoyed your programs!

:hearteyes:

This is true. I’m not ashamed to say rifke is my favorite person on this site.

Mustache, droopy eye lids, eye twitch, leg spasms, 100 lbs or 300 lbs. It doesn’t matter. Rifke is beautiful inside and out to me. <3
:love:
ti16.gif
ti16.gif
ti16.gif
ti16.gif
ti16.gif
ti16.gif

you blow hot and cold, baby, but dats how I like it.

Back
Top Bottom