Video Documentary: Development of Morrissey '83-'18

David McBlitzen

Hi,

I create this video of Morrissey's development over the decades. First, because I am a fan and second, there excist a very similar documentary called "Evolution of Morrissey". But it is very amateurish and loveless in my eyes. I think, Morrissey earned a more dedicated view on his work.

It would be nice if you would watch it directly on YouTube and click the like-button.

Kind regards

Last edited:
Hi,

I create this video of Morrissey's development over the decades. First, because I am a fan and second, there excist a very similar documentary called "Evolution of Morrissey". But it is very amateurish and loveless in my eyes, I think. Morrissey earned a more dedicated view on his work.

It would be nice if you would watch it directly on YouTube and click the like-button.

Kind regards

thanks a lot. was a pleasure to watch. especially liked your choice of live footage, all clips lovely and professionally assembled.
just a tiny little thing: you forgot an "o" at the beginning around 0:15 or so. hope you dont mind me metioning it.
B92DE564-F45E-470F-AA51-7FFD747163CF.jpg

A good video but you missed out the Southpaw Grammar/Boxers era :/ Would of been nice to include 'The Operation' as he really innovated with that song and that southpaw grammar album

#BRINGBACKTHEOPERATION

thanks a lot. was a pleasure to watch. especially liked your choice of live footage, all clips lovely and professionally assembled.
just a tiny little thing: you forgot an "o" at the beginning around 0:15 or so. hope you dont mind me metioning it.
View attachment 45857

Good eyes. Indeed in this line something has gotten wrong, also like the "Y" and the "M" at the end. Hope that not everyone has such good eyes like you ;-)

A good video but you missed out the Southpaw Grammar/Boxers era :/ Would of been nice to include 'The Operation' as he really innovated with that song and that southpaw grammar album

#BRINGBACKTHEOPERATION

In my first draft I've taken Boxers for 1996. But at the end I decided to choose Speedways, one of my favorite songs.

Hi,

I create this video of Morrissey's development over the decades. First, because I am a fan and second, there excist a very similar documentary called "Evolution of Morrissey". But it is very amateurish and loveless in my eyes, I think. Morrissey earned a more dedicated view on his work.

Kind regards

will you like to use one of my morrissey paintings in your video?

View attachment 45857
lanterns how did you spot that,nothing wrong with pointing out a little mistake.

surprised that nobody esle did. maybe bc my grandparents urged me to hunt for easter eggs as a kid
of course. you can never have too much chocolate.

Last edited:
Tags
development documentary evolution morrissey music video the smiths video
Back
Top Bottom