video in which morrissey proves himself to be prettiest, cutest and funniest person in all the land

nicky wire's legs

Christ is king!
i'm sure you've all seen this before, but oh my he is so fetching here, i just need to talk about it for a moment in tones of adoration that might prove a bit frightening and off-putting if 1) you happen to be morrissey (luckily according to evennow, who knows all from his spot on the park bench, morrissey doesnt read this board), 2) you happen to be an individual not prone to bursts of feverish adoration directed at those so worthy of feverish adoration, or 3) you're picturing me as the female equivalent of that slovenly creep who tried to letter bomb bjork. firstly, that shirt! he looks like snow white in his puffed shouldered blouse; like the type of delicate dreamy eyed boy oscar wilde would have (creepily?) referred to as a "fawn"; like a wistful little violet "not made for this worlds pain"(wilde). secondly, i dont think anyone has ever been as beautiful as morrissey is here, not audrey hepburn in the beginning of roman holiday before she visits the barber (fig 1.1); not kate winslet as ophelia in kenneth branaghs brilliant adaptation of 'hamlet' (fig. 1.2); not even arno frisch as a sinister young man sexily clad in tennis whites for a masterful bout of domestic terrorism in michael hannekes funny games (fig. 1.3) (that reminds me, i need to watch that again!). thirdly, from 7:57 - 8:05 is perhaps the funniest thing i've ever seen in my life. i've always felt that even the slightest facial expression of morrissey can act like a gateway opening onto some sort of deep unspoiled marvel of hilarity, and this is possibly the best example of that. fourthly, he has great wrists (is admiring a persons wrists creepy? i really like nice wrists. i even just like the word wrists)

god help me, mozzer, you are superb. after watching this i feel like a plant that has been watered. i think that's all i wanted to say.

>
fig. 1.1
[URL='https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CQ4CEYBWUAAZGo3.jpg']

fig. 1.2

fig. 1.3

[/URL]

i'm sure you've all seen this before, but oh my he is so fetching here, i just need to talk about it for a moment in tones of adoration that might prove a bit frightening and off-putting if 1) you happen to be morrissey (luckily according to evennow, who knows all from his spot on the park bench, morrissey doesnt read this board), 2) you happen to be an individual not prone to bursts of feverish adoration directed at those so worthy of feverish adoration, or 3) you're picturing me as the female equivalent of that slovenly creep who tried to letter bomb bjork. firstly, that shirt! he looks like snow white in his puffed shouldered blouse; like the type of delicate dreamy eyed boy oscar wilde would have (creepily?) referred to as a "fawn"; like a wistful little violet "not made for this worlds pain"(wilde). secondly, i dont think anyone has ever been as beautiful as morrissey is here, not audrey hepburn in the beginning of roman holiday before she visits the barber (fig 1.1); not kate winslet as ophelia in kenneth branaghs brilliant adaptation of 'hamlet' (fig. 1.2); not even arno frisch as a sinister young man sexily clad in tennis whites for a masterful bout of domestic terrorism in michael hannekes funny games (fig. 1.3) (that reminds me, i need to watch that again!). thirdly, from 7:57 - 8:05 is perhaps the funniest thing i've ever seen in my life. i've always felt that even the slightest facial expression of morrissey can act like a gateway opening onto some sort of deep unspoiled marvel of hilarity, and this is possibly the best example of that. fourthly, he has great wrists (is admiring a persons wrists creepy? i really like nice wrists. i even just like the word wrists)

god help me, mozzer, you are superb. after watching this i feel like a plant that has been watered. i think that's all i wanted to say.

>
fig. 1.1

fig. 1.2

fig. 1.3

" tones of adoration that might prove a bit frightening and off-putting "
Not at all Rifke if you describe it well, and you just did. :)

1) evennow may state that but actually he doesn't know for sure.
I assume there is someone watching this site for him.
He would deny it off course, but as a cult leader he has to know what goes on with his disciples:brows:
And when he looks on this site, very occasionally, he will think we are all crazy:D

I can't think of why it would be creepy to admire anyone's wrists.:confused:
And his youth may be gone as he sang, alltough I think he ages very gracefully, his humor and wit is unmistakably a great part of his character and it gives him strength.
:thumb:

Last edited:
The questions fell very kindly for him.

Nancy Sinatra and Billy Fury!

You're probably right.
But don't underestimate his knowledge about popular music at the time or a few years before.
He said he was immersed in it. o_O

He knew a lot, also about music he didn't particularly care for or disliked.
He has also studied it very carefully and had, as he admitted, enormous amounts of documentation.

If the word trainspotting already existed, dunno, I would say he WAS trainspottery. :brows:
I guess in his heart he knew already he wanted to go on that stage.
Talent okay, but to get there, it doesn't come that easy.
And off course you have to have some luck as well.
Good timing and Johnny Marr. :thumb: or vica versa ?

" tones of adoration that might prove a bit frightening and off-putting "
Not at all Rifke if you describe it well, and you just did. :)

1) evennow may state that but actually he doesn't know for sure.
I assume there is someone watching this site for him.
He would deny it off course, but as a cult leader he has to know what goes on with his disciples:brows:
And when he looks on this site, very occasionally, he will think we are all crazy:D

I can't think of why it would be creepy to admire anyone's wrists.:confused:
And his youth may be gone as he sang, alltough I think he ages very gracefully, his humor and wit is unmistakably a great part of his character and it gives him strength.
:thumb:
yes, well i like older morrissey as much as i like young morrissey. well i guess i would say whatever morrissey is existing NOW is the one i like best. but sometimes when i watch old videos of him i feel like wendy at the end of disneys peter pan where she's watching peter's ship fly away and she says something to her mother like "he really is wonderful, isnt he?". that's how i felt when watching this video. he's really something else. :love:

I would get a bit queasy and weak in the knees if this guy was behind me at the supermarket.

Back
Top Bottom